TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Devil's Cry by XenaAdamana

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I am a Jersey girl the whole way through, and the legend has always fascinated me. I decided to write a fic on it and maybe expose some of you who aren't from Jersey and don't know about it to a little of our history.
If you want to hear more supernatural tales, check out weirdus.com. Find your state and read away. Who knows? There might be a legend right around the corner from you ;)
I yawned. The two idiots that I called roommates were arguing again, over which color was better: orange or black. I felt like banging my head against a wall while they continued bickering.
"Will you two SHUT THE FUCK UP?!" I screamed.
Both stared at me.
"Whoa Shika, chill out." Naruto raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, it was only a minor bicke-"
"Right." Once again, I yawned, "Now, can we get some sleep? I hate this place, and it's boring."
While here, we had met a legend finatic named Tenten, who had mentioned to us some of the most interesting tales I've ever heard. Konoha never had any legends like these. Even Naruto had payed attention when she explained them. So it was no surprise when she came knocking on our door with tons of papers stacked in her arms.
"Hey guys, I just got info on the most prestigious legend here in New Jersey."
"And that is?" Sasuke asked, somewhat bored yet intrigued at the same time.
Her voice turned ominous, "The legend of the Jersey Devil."
"Da fuck?!" Naruto screamed and clung to Sasuke. The Uchiha pushed him off harshly.
"Go on." I drawled.
"In the 1700s, a woman named Mother Leed was once again pregnant with her thirteenth child. The father, who was a drunkard, abused both her and her children, so in a state of dispair, raised her hands up to the heavens and yelled, 'Let this one be a devil!'

When she was in labor, the father and twelve other children waited in their living room.
The child was born, a beauitful baby boy, but looks can be deceiving. In seconds, the once human child began changing. Horns sprouted from it's head while talons exploded from it's finger tips. Leathery wings unfolded and hair and feathers began growing. The child grew at a rapid rate. It's eyes began glowing red as it lunged at it's mother, killing her instantly. It then turned to the horrified onlookers and ripped them limb from limb, maiming some and killing others.

In an instant, the door was ripped down and it proceeded to killing most of the family. Those that survived watched as the nasty beast crawled up the chimney, into the woods of the Pine Barrens.

Some people have spotted the beast, but others have actually fallen victim to it. No one knows if it's still alive." She finished with a smirk on her face.
I could feel the doubt on my face. As soon as she saw me, her face fell. Naruto looked like he was going to wet himself while Sasuke just sat still as a statue.
"So why are y-you t-t-telling us?" Naruto asked.
"Because I want you guys to help me find out if the legend is true."
A stunned silence filled the room as Tenten looked eagerly from each of us. I shrugged. Hey, it could be dangerous. Or not.
"Alright, I'll go." I agreed.
Sasuke looked unsure as he agreed but Naruto resumed to stomping his feet and refusing.
"This thing is a monster! You know what happens when you piss a monster off! Jesus, you guys have NO brains! I'm going to wait here and see if you people actually SURVIVE!"
Tenten almost died. I could just see how disappointment slashed across her face.
"Naruto, get your shit together. We're going. No matter what you say."

In a few minutes, we were on the bus with a few of Tenten's other friends. They were... weird, in the least.
The first one was named Neji who had this weird thing going on with his eyes. Supposedly, he could see through solid objects and Tenten thought that would come in handy for finding the Devil.
The next one was named Lee and had some amazing strength. No lie, this dude lifted a couch easily.
The last one was a kid named Kiba who had a super-amazing nose. It could smell crap from miles away. Amazing, right?
So, here we all were, a bunch of misfit college students on the way to finding a legend... or reality.