TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sharing by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 9]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there. God I just got braces today. MY TEETH HURT!!!! But thankfully that doesn't mean I can't write, just means MY TEETH HURT!!! Stupid flipping teeth. Anyway. Just thought of this one night. I have no idea why. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
They were at the bar. Celebrating. If that’s what you can call getting so drunk you can’t really speak without a slur and suddenly find falling out your seat and finding yourself on your ass on the hard floor absolutely hilarious, then yeah they were celebrating at a bar. They were all celebrating all being there, not a single one of them was out on a mission for once.

Who are they you ask? The girls and the uke. Yep that included, Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten, and of course Naruto. They had formed these little celebrations when they realized they had a connection to each other.

And then of course they all wanted to know great stories about the others lovers.

“So Sakura how is your spandex wearing freak in bed?” Ino asked after quite a few drinks. Sakura’s face was already flushed with her drink, but became even redder with the question and the very apparent curiosity in the eyes that were now staring drunken holes in her head.

“Well if you really want to know Ino-pig,” at this point she glared at her the best she could, “He is very…passionate. He can go on and on. And after he always whispers he loves me. I just wish he would shave those horrible eye brows it makes me think I’m sleeping with Gai instead of him.” Sakura shivered at the thought and Ino giggled, almost falling out of her seat beside Sakura.

“Sounds sweet. Neji can never stop talking about destiny after, how it was our destiny to be together and how we are destined to stay together. I swear if he wasn’t so good in bed it wouldn’t be worth it. Plus he downright sexy.” Tenten piped up, downing yet another shot. Everyone laughed at that, after of course secretly thinking of how hot Neji could be, well except Hinata of course, he was her cousin after all. Can anyone else say gross?

“So Ino-pig. How’s Shikamaru? Is he as lazy in bed as he is in everything else? Thinking of clouds while he does you?” Sakura laughed and did fall out of her seat, causing a great uproar of drunken giggles, snorts, and laughter. Ino gave her a hard kick in the shin as Sakura lay laughing on the ground.

“No. He can do amazing things with that jutsu of his.” Ino sighed dreamily and refused to share anything else. Everyone pouted all trying thinking of what exactly she meant, all had to stop nosebleeds.

“Hey Hinata, how’s Kiba?” Tenten asked curiously. Hinata blushed as always, gently tapping her fingers together, which she could do because unlike the rest she had only been sipping a small cup of sake. She glanced at Naruto, a bit embarrassed to talk about her sex life in front of her former crush.

“W-well he likes to e-experiment.” She said softly not making eye contact with anyone besides the floor.

“What do you mean experiment?” Ino pushed, grinning with the rest at the shy girl trying to imagine what she and the dog boy did.

“H-he likes to t-try n-new t-t-things. L-like t-toys and u-um r-role play.” She mumbled quietly, the girls and Naruto all gawked at her unable to picture Hinata doing anything of the sort.

“Wow. Didn’t know you were like that, Hinata. Kiba’s a lucky bastard.” Naruto said loudly, smiling at her, who looked about to run or faint, judging by how red her face had become, she quickly gulped down the rest of her sake and ordered more.

“So Naruto. We need to know. How is Sasuke in bed?” Everyone leaned forward towards the blond, whiskered boy. He grinned as wide as they had ever seen him grin, showing all white teeth.

“Well… he is a controlling, self centered bastard, who snores and hogs the covers at night. He bites hard, pounces at weird times, and smirks way too much during sex. He calls me dobe even as we are having sex. He stays in the bathroom for almost half an hour each morning, just doing his hair and uses all the hot water if I don’t make it there first and if I do, he demands jumping in after me. Whenever we go to the beach he never goes in the sun with his stupid “sensitive skin” that could probably burn in the shade. He likes groping in pubic and is way too possessive. He gets jealous easily and I am not allowed to go the sand village without him because of his fear of Gaara jumping me. He has issues and gets horrible nightmares when he sleeps at night. But eh what can you do? I love him.” The girls all stared open mouthed at him, minds blank and shut down fully.

Then the bar door swung open and none other then Sasuke Uchiha walked through the door going straight to the table the girls and his uke sat at. He looked in disdain at the shocked to the point of being speechless girls and looked instead at Naruto.

“What the hell did you tell them, dobe?” he asked raising a perfect eyebrow.

“Oh nothing. Ready to go?” Naruto stood up, chugged the rest of his sake, and turned back to grin at the girls.

“See ya next week!”