TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Legend Called Death by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 23]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: *giggles* Yes this chapter is a somewhat inside joke but anyone who reads it will laugh histerically anyway ^_^ Read and review and tell me what ya liked cause damn this was fun to write
The next day Itachi had called everyone to the dorm he shared with his fish loving friend Kisame who already left for his spring break. The older Uchiha had spent his night going through most of the ancient text. He figured out, through comparing the map to online maps, that the nearest airport would be the beach city of Los Cabos.

The group crammed into Itachi's room with at least four sitting on each bed and the rest either on counters of floors. Itachi sat on his bed with Rachael as he told the group all he had found out.

Itachi found out that the Shadow Hound was based off of the time when Aztecs had once kept wolves on an island off of the current city of Los Cabos. The wolves were bred by a man, the only one aloud to come in contact with them, to be killers. Prisoners of war were taken to the island and left for death in the temple that served as a den.

The prisoner was offered to the gods by the Aztecs, and the wolves took care of the rest. Simple enough until the man of the island died. The Aztecs, who by now had come to fear the wolves, refused to send another hunter to live there. The wolves, on an otherwise preyless island, began to die out and become vengeful spirits. The vengeful spirits formed a giant wolf neither dead nor alive. The Shadow Hound.

After that anyone who dared to enter the island was never seen again. In time the Aztecs erased all traces of the island from their history, only one text owned by a priest of a near by temple was left with the where abouts and knowledge. Then it was up to logical thoughts that would assume some excavator found it and from there it was passed along. No one believed the note they had found.

"So basically we're moving our tickets to this Los Cobas place?" Naruto asked leaning against the wall on the ground.

"It's already done," Nikki announced hanging up the phone in the kitchen.

"So when do we leave Nikki?" Oni asked from her seat on Itachi's counter.

Nikki smiled and looked at the clock. "Um...Two hours!"

There was a group cry of, "WHAT?!" before a stampede of college students exited Itachi's room followed by a giggling Nikki.

There was a lapse of near twenty minutes as sixteen college students scurried from dorm room to dorm room gathering things that had been borrowed or to sneak things from a friend's bag to their own. The students raced out of the dorms into one of the least crowded parking lots on campus. In fact only one vehicle sat in the parking lot, a black and red, sticker covered RV.

Jess pulled the keys from her pocket and smiled. It had been decided that Jess would handle all group driving activities with the RV. This was easier than having four or five cars head to the same place with idiots such as a certain blonde getting others lost. Jess had that road rage driver eye glint as she unlocked the RV.

"I call shot gun!" Oni screamed receiving a groan of despair from fourteen others. They knew the troubles those two cause in the front seats.

"We're going to hell aren't we?" Nikki mumbled looking at her friends.

"To hell in an RV," Rachael nodded as she clung to Itachi's arm. "At least this time she didn't actually try to bring a gun." The others looked at each other nervously.

"It was a water pistol!" the raven squeaked in defense before she and Jess hopped into the front seat putting their luggage next to them. In the following two seconds everyone else raced for the RV to get the safest of the seats.

A few people managed to get seats or sit on the beds. Other resulted in sitting on the couters and unhinging emergency seatbelts they installed after previous instances of Oni in shot gun. And a few unlucky members of the group had the floor seats which could result in flying luggage in their lap or people falling on them. Or they stood up and clung to something for dear life and hoped the speed of the RV didn't send them flying through the back window and into the cops car, which was usually following the RV.

They RV pulled away from the college at a rather slow pace, otherwise known as the speed limit. Some gave sighs of relief that they would live to see Los Cobas, others looked nervously at Oni and Jess who still wore their crazed driver looks.

It wasn't until one brave person spoke to the drivers. "Hey um, I'm not complaining or anything but, at this pace we're not gonna make it to the airport. It's an hour drive and we have half an hour," Kankurou spoke up from his seat on the counter.

Oni gave an audible giggle, or cackle as some may call it, and pushed down the sunglasses sitting on her head as Jess did the same. Oni reached into the glove compartment and pulled out a shiney green disk and held it up. "I can fix that."

"Holy shit Irish music!" half the RV shouted, some adding more colorful words. Oni snickered and put it in the CD drive and turned up the volume. The RV riders were met with music not Irish, but of a worst fear. "OPERA!"

Jess smirked and bent over the wheel, her foot slamming down on the peddle. The RV sped off down the interstate, miracuously managing to keep all wheels on the earth and avoiding other cars. The only thing heard beside the opera blasting through open windows and the two girls deviously laughing were the screams of terror from the passengers who clung to each other for safety... a few pressed against the back wall cowering in fear.

"An hour car ride in twenty minutes without the cops catching on, that's a new record Jess!" Oni laughed as the two walked into the lobby followed by their car sick buddies who seemed to not be able to stand straight. They waited for the groups and each decided to try and help their boyfriends. Both of which were speed demons themselves, though nothing compared to when their girls were together.

The group made their slightly unsteady way to where the plane was waiting to take off. They put their luggage on the conveior belt and walked through the door leading to the small plane taking them all to Los Cobas.

The plane consisted of just them and two other passengers. An archeologist and his assistant. Since the six hour plane ride was going to be shared sixteen college students and only two others, they decided to invite the other two their conversation and all around plane party. The man went by Orochimaru and the young college grad was his assistant Neko.

The announcement of the piolot went off at 1:00pm sharp on Friday the thirteenth of April. The plane shuddered before the wheels left the ground and tucked under the belly of the plane. There was a group 'whoo' from almost the entire plane, save a few respectable indviduals, as the flight to Los Cobas finally took off.

The book was on its way home.