TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I'm Not Okay, Really, I Promise by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Shinnrei gave me one sucky idea...a really sucky idea. She says my head isn't working right anyways >.> Stupid being sick-ness.

But ya, so here ya go. A one-shot, over dramatic, exgeratted story. Have fun!

I dun own Naruto
The house was silent, Kelsea and Nikki finally having piece and quiet from Neji, Orochimaru, Sasuke, Naruto, and all their other obnoxious friends, or in Nikki's case, acquiantinces.

Atleast they were until a ten year old came bursting through the door, Nikki started twitching uncontrollably. "KAASAN!" came a loud, shrill voice as a raven haired boy came in, jumping around excitedly, his golden eyes squeezed shut.

"What...do you...want," Nikki growled out, glaring over at her son, "Seiki-kun...."

Seiki hugged her, smiling happily, "I just wanted to say I love you!" and with that he scurried out of the house, leaving Nikki looking even more ticked off then before.

Well if you wanted honesty, That's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks,
For photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from
jumping out the second floor?


Nikki looked over at Kelsea, smiling sweetly, "Let's go out on a walk, no one could bug us then...right?" Nikki sighed, not realizing how very wrong she was. Kelsea nodded, standing up and walking out the door of the large Uchiha mansion in which her sister, Orochimaru, Sasuke, Naruto, and Seiki all lived in. The sun shone brightly on the brunettes as they sighed a sigh of relief of seeing not one person to bug them....yet.

As they got out of the Uchiha compound, Sakura and Ino came running over to them, smiles on their faces. "Nya, Nikki-san, I was wondering if you could help me with my ninjutsu training!" Ino exclaimed.

"Kelsea-chan! You need help with your ninjutsu skills too, don't you? Nikki-san can help all of us!" Sakura giggled.

"Sorry Ino-chan" Nikki started, sweetly, "I'm on a break today, I'll help you some other time." Ino nodded and ran off, Sakura looking to Nikki as if asking her if she'd help Sakura. Nikki brushed past Sakura, without even an acknowledging glance to the pink headed woman. Kelsea smiled an apologetic smile to her old lover and best friend, before hugging Sakura and running after her sister.

I'm not okay.
I'm not okay.
I'm not okay.
You wear me out.


"Oneechan...that was mean," Kelsea whispered to her slightly older twin, who simply ignored the comment, instead clenching her fist and giving Kelsea a slight, 'You're point, being look?', but said nothing.

Nikki swore the next person to come up to her, friend or otherwise, would have a fist flying into their face. Hinata was the unfortunate girl, Kiba close behind who was trying to warn Hinata not to ask Nikki for anything. "Ano...Nikki-san, Kelsea-chan, I was wondering if you'd seen Naruto-kun...he...he wasn't at the Hokage Tower...." she whispered.

Nikki glared at Hinata with a glare to match the Uchihas, her nails digging into the skin of her palm, making her hand bleed slightly. Kelsea grabbed Nikki by the shoulder and pushed her behind her. "Ah, gomen, Hina-chan, but we haven't seen Naruto-sama all day, he's probably off with Sasuke-sama!" she exclaimed, before noticing Nikki was about to say something, a hand flying over Nikki's mouth and a sharp glare from the normally innocent and sweet female.

What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
To be a joke and look
Another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time
Take a good hard look!


Kiba ran up in time to see Kelsea holding Nikki back, he grabbed Hinata's hand and pulled her away from the fuming shinobi.

When Nikki finally calmed down, Kelsea frowned at her, "Oneechan, calm down, really, they just have some innocent questions, you're thirty-five, please act like it," Kelsea whispered.

Kakashi noticed Kelsea lecturing the older twin and walked ove cautiously, "Yo, NiNi-chan, Kelsea-san!"

Nikki blushed at the nickname slightly, "Ah, hello, Kakashi-kun! How are you this fine day?"

Kelsea bowed her head respectively towards Kakashi, "Hello, Kakashi-sempai!"

Kakashi put a hand on Nikki's head, ruffling her hair slightly, though she was anything but a child. "Just great, Chijou-chan sorta kicked me out of the house to go and do something productive!" he chuckled nervously, running a hand through his silver hair, "Anyways, what has you in such a...hissy fit, NiNi-chan?"

"People are just asking her to do things for them, even if it is just a simple question, having a child and a husband has finally got to her," Kelsea said for Nikki, who she knew would say everything was okay.

"And how about you, Kelsea-chan? You seem to be tense too!" he exclaimed.

"...I'm perfectly fine!" Kelsea replied, smiling brightly.

"You were punching holes in the ground a little while ago, Kelsea-nee, Neji has driven you bonkers...as has your...relationship with Sakura..." Nikki mumbled.

I'm not okay.
I'm not okay.
I'm not okay.
You wear me out.
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took?
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed


"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kelsea snapped, glaring at Nikki. Kakashi stared and ran off, slightly scared that innocent Kelsea was cursing and yelling.

"Smooth....you scared Sensei's husband off...retard," Nikki murmured, glaring at her twin, before flicking her on the head, before walking away, Kelsea stumbling after her after regaining her composure.

"So, girls, next time you plan on freaking out, I suggest you come to us....we've been looking for you," came two cool, collected voice from behind them.

The sisters turned around, only to see the Hyuuga prodigy and one of the three sannin. "Orochi-kun," NIkki hissed, distaste stinging her tongue as she spoke the name.

"Neji-sama..." Kelsea muttered, "Following me around even on my day off?"

"Mabye," Neji responded.

"Are you okay, Nikki-chan?" Orochimaru asked cautiously knowing very well the girl had a short-temper.

"DO I LOOK O-FUCKING-KAY?!" Nikki practically screamed, getting stres from the many villagers, "It is always the lets bug Nikki game around here! I need a break too!"

But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this
I'm okay!
(Trust me.)


A smile spreaded across the snake sannin's lips, "You should have just told me, I would have given you a break and helped you," he said kindly, Nikki tackling him muttering thank you over and over again, because she really couldn't stand having to balance being a shinobi of Konoha, a mother, a wife, and a friend all into one day and evenly at that.

Kelsea look over Neji expectantly, before he smiled. "I'll see what I can do," he stated simply, soon being tackled by the young woman.

"Neji-sama..." she whispered, nuzzling into his chest slightly.

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not o-fucking-kay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)