TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Colours of the ... eyes? by Arts_a_Bang_Deidy

[Reviews - 28]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A/N: Okies, so this is my first attempt really, at writing proper fanfic. I know it sounds like I'm gonna be a total n00b, but I'm not. I do roleplays more though but I'm literate enough! xD
So, on with the show! =)
Naruto: Hey, that's my line!
AJ: Whoops... sorry! ^^;;
Naruto: Anyways... on with the show! Yatta!
Sasuke: Dobe.
Warnings: Foul language... for now! =)

Disclaimer: I do not, in any way, shape or form, own Naruto. I just have them as muses to amuse myself! =)
Prologue: The Announcement!

()()()()()()()()()()()()

~*~ The Castle ~*~

“Sasuke, brother dear! Where forth art thou Sasuke?” came a shout from somewhere in the castle, Itachi’s crisp, clear voice echoed around the entire building, startling most of the staff and guests and guards in the castle out of whatever doze they had been enjoying. It was only around seven o’clock in the morning, Sasuke thought, rolling over, scarlet velvet and satin sheets wrapped tightly around his body to ward off any sign of cold or light. He wanted nothing more than to sleep the day away, groaning at the prospect of having to put on his dratted formal clothes and appear before his parents who had been away forever and were to set off again that very evening. He could only think that misfortune came with the arrival and boy oh boy did Sasuke not realise how true his thoughts were.

Finally the castle quietened down again and Sasuke heaved a sigh of relief. It seemed Itachi had given up his futile search for him and he snuggled down into his fluffy soft mattress, preparing himself for at least another hours sleep. However, it seemed his dreams were only to be torn to shreds as his worst nightmare came to pass.
“Sasuke! There you are brother of mine. Mother and Father are waiting for you downstairs,” his brother trilled, waltzing into his bedroom with a loud crash and whipping the covers off of his body, causing Sasuke to gasp and moan out light, body assaulted by the sensations of being blinded and frozen at the same time.
“Fuck! ITACHI YOU BASTARD!” screeched Sasuke, futilely curling into a ball to try and preserve some of his body heat but to no avail.

His brother only tut’d and wagged a finger at him, dribbling on about something to do with early birds and worms. He wasn’t a frickin’ bird, so therefore, he did not need to be early to catch a frickin’ worm.
“Fuck off… now… before I… rip you brains out,” he growled out slowly, eyes flashing a rather reddish colour as he stared from inside his human cave at the annoying ponce currently throwing his curtains open and…
“OW! For the love of… OUT NOW!” screamed Sasuke, finally sitting up and hurling whatever object he could find at his brother. Of course, the loud bangs and curses and giggles coming from his bedroom were bound to alert his guards and in came Shino Aburame, face hidden behind his ridiculously weird coat as per usual.

“Are your highnesses alright?” he enquired, tipping down his glasses so he could peer, amusedly at the pair of them, Itachi hiding and giggling behind Sasuke covers, and Sasuke garbed only in his silken pyjamas, clutching a pillow and an alarm clock, poised ready to throw with deadly accuracy at Itachi.
“Oh, we’re fine. Sasuke was just going to get dressed, so if you’d like to call Hinata in to help him, I’ll be on my way,” Itachi chirped, revelling in his brother’s death glare, having the gall to blow him a kiss goodbye as he walked out the room, only to be returned with a pillow to the face.
“Of course Sir, right away,” Shino mumbled before disappearing out the door after Itachi, leaving Sasuke to fume and stew in his bed, anger levels rising as he realised Itachi had cleverly taken his bed sheets with him.

Resigning himself to the day, Sasuke got up and paced the room, stopping only when Hinata entered the room.
“Milord, the majesties require you to be dressed in utmost formal décor for you meeting and to put out your best grabs for tonight,” she murmured, eyes glued to the floor, a perpetual blush on her cheeks.
“Argh, fine. Whatever. Just hurry it up woman,” snarled Sasuke, frowning as the girl hurried forward silently, dressing him until he was ready to leave.
“You may retreat now. Take a break or something,” he shooed, smirking sadistically when he saw the girl flee the room. Ah, how he loved the power he held over the servants.

Brushing some imaginary lint off of his shoulders, Sasuke stepped in front the mirror to survey his attire. His midnight black, raven locks fell in wavy tresses, framing his angelically pale face and spiking naturally at the back, accentuating the curves of his slightly feminine neck. Obsidian, onyx eyes peered emptily into themselves, not betraying a single emotion, unable to through the ice. Pale, shell pink lips pursed together to create a sulky look, while a slender body was decked out in a formal suit: a white open necked button-up shirt, with a royal blue neckerchief and navy blue blazer jacket with gold stitching. His pants were a deep blue, almost black and ended just on the inside of his black suede boots, silken white stockings encasing his feet.

Feeling pleased with his attire, Sasuke grabbed a piece of ribbon and tied his hair back into a small ponytail, admiring how much that seemed to bring out his facial features; he was ready to depart.

He walked down the dingy corridors and slipped into the family chambers in his parent’s quarters, already feeling slightly nervous in their presence.
“Sit down son, we’ll get straight to the point,” his father said in a gruff voice. Sasuke sat.
“We want you to get married, so there will be a ball, a week tomorrow night. We have postponed our travels till then. You may leave,” his mother clipped out, a sparkling smile on her visage, despite her harsh and demanding tone; he didn’t even have time to protest before he was thrown out of the room by his parent’s guards, fury evident on his face. According to the gossip he had been told from the guards, flyers and notices had already been sent around. He was actually doomed to the worst possible fate ever: marriage.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

~*~The Orphanage~*~

Across town, one Tsunade was in a tizzle. The prince was to be wed, and female available, regardless of status was invited. How glorious this moment was; now she could finally happily see one of her darling children happy and settled.
Hurrying back to the house from the garden, she giggled as she went to alert Iruka about the news, hoping he’d be as excited as she.
A pair of sky blue azure eyes watched with mild interest as the blonde woman sped right past his hiding place; he was in the midst of a game of hide’n’seek.
“Wonder what Tsunade-baachan was in a spaz about,” he mumbled before being pounced on a by a rough and gruff but attractive looking boy with triangles on his cheeks.
“Ah, Kiba!”
“Found you, Naruto!”
“No fair!”
However, all thoughts were soon dismissed. He was soon to regret forgetting.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

A/N: Alright! How do you like it so far? Please review, as it is my first attempt really! XD I thought I would establish Sasuke first before anyone else, so… on with the next chapter.
Coming soon, to a theatre near you! =D

~AJ