TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The REAL Reason Sasuke Hates Itachi by xpure_evilx

[Reviews - 14]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Damn you Itachi, i hate you so much, i would like to painfully torture you to death, yeah to death.
With some pliers and rolling pins and tickly feathers. Man i really should stop thinking to my self like that, especially when I'm on a date with........ who am i on a date with again?
(I really should stop asking myself questions too)
“Sasuke-kun why are you frowning?”
Oh yeah i remember, its sakura, i hate her too, stupid pink hair bitch.
wait why did i ask her out?
Anyway what was i thinking before?
Oh yeah Itachi, i think it is time for a pointless flash back, don't you think so sasuke.
Yes i do sasuke.
“Hello, Sasuke?”
“SHUT UP, CANT YOU SEE I’M TRYING TO HAVE A FLASHBACK?”
Anyway, it all started when i was 9 years old, it was my brothers birthday the next day so i thought what i could give him. I wasn't given pocket money after the incident with the chicken farm and the hose pipe, so i decided to make him something. I slaved over that sewing machine for 10 hours straight and i gave it my brother with great anticipation.
“What the hell is this?”
“Um its a cloak thing don't you like it?” My cute 9 year old self said.
“DO I LIKE IT? DO I LIKE IT? ITS THE CRAPEST PIECE OF CRAP I EVER SAW!”
“No”
“THE DESIGN IS DISGUSTING!”
“No!”
“THE STITCHING IT BELOW PARR!”
“NO”
“YOU COULDN'T CROSS STITCH FOR TOFFEE!”
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”
There it went, all my hopes of being a famous designer had been ruined for ever, i never stitched again.
And that wasn't even the worst part....
It happened just recently. My best friend Naruto had been getting some hassle from some evil organisation. I had been given a mission to spy on their lair.
Only when i got there i instantly noticed the outfits they were wearing...
My design.
“Hey Itachi, these cloaks are fabulous, how do you do it?”
“Well, its just a gift i guess”
At that moment i forgot about the dumb mission, i went home and committed suicide to my favourite song , Barbie girl......