TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My OCs! by darkleaf234

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: All my OCs, i will update them frm time to time AND..
if any body sees tht one of my OCs has the same name as urs... i mean no harm and all tht... just put review abt it and i'll like... get back to you..
Some stuff i made up...which sometimes seem impossible for the timelines... but hu cares?!
OC#1
Name : Kurobushi no Ryuu

Age : 17
Sensei: Hoshigaki Kisame(Akatsuki)

Hidden Village: Mist
Rank: ANBU Black Ops Captain
Bloodtype: AB

History : Born in a family of a dragon god for a father and a dying mother, Ryuu was named Kurobushi no Ryuu, which means Black Warrior of the Dragon. Ryuu never really knew his mother, since she died when he was 2. His father, however, was hard on him and often trained him on his skills most of the time. Ryuu never got the love he deserved from his father, and was enraged most of the time by his father's criticizing of how he will never activate his kekkai genkai, the Dragon's Eye.
Ryuu's father was murdered in front of his eyes by an Akatsuki member, who escaped before Ryuu even knew his identity. Before death, Ryuu's father confessed that he had truly loved Ryuu, even though his was really harsh sometimes. This caused Ryuu to activate his Dragon's Eye due to emo rage!!(lol)

Eye color : Black

Height : 166cm

Advancement Data
Academy Grad Age: 6
Chuunin Exam Age: 8
Jutsu: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Katon, Gokakyuu no Jutsu, Kawarimi no Jutsu, Chakra Kyuuin no Jutsu, Katon Housenka no Jutsu, Henge no Jutsu, Suiton Daibakufu no Jutsu, Doton Shinjuu Zanshuu no Jutsu

Kekkai Genkkai(bloodline limit): Dragon's Eye

Missions Completed
D-Rank: 34
C-Rank: 20
B-Rank: 10
A-Rank: 35
S-Rank: 5

He now wears an ANBU suit and mask, with a katana as his weapon.

OC#2
Name: Akaryuu Kensu

Age: 15
Sensei: Uzumaki Naruto

Hidden Village: Leaf
Rank: ANBU(Black Ops)
Bloodtype: O
Height: 166cm

History: Born in a rich family, Kensu has the love of his parents throughout his life. His father is an ANBU Black Ops Captain and his mother is in charge of the Ninja Academy. Kensu isn't really a skilled shinobi, but he has made it to ANBU(Black Ops). Kensu's family is well known as the Red Dragons(Akaryuu). His kekkai genkkai(bloodline limit)is the Red Blood Rage, which causes the user's eye to turn red and have complete sight in everything. It is much like the Sharingan, but it cannot copy any jutsu or move.

Kekkai Genkkai: Red Blood Rage
Jutsu: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, Kawarimi no Jutsu, Rasengan, Henge no Jutsu, Katon Gokakyuu no jutsu, suiton Daibakufu no Jutsu

Missions Completed:

D-Rank: 25
C-Rank: 13
B-Rank: 10
A-Rank: 20
S-Rank: 1

Kensu is now in the ANBU Black Ops. His team captain is Kurobushi no Ryuu.

OC#3
Name: Konoki
Age: 14
Rank: Chuunin
Village: Iwa(Rock)
Height: 158cm
Sensei: Unknown

History: Not much is known about Konoki's family or past. She does not recall anything about her childhood, not even her parents(she only remembers having a brother). Konoki only remembers that her brother was wearing an Akatsuki cloak, and believes that he dwells within the organization. She still resides in Iwa, attempting to find out the identity of her brother. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Eye color: Blue
Bloodtype: Unknown
Jutsu: Kawarimi no Jutsu, Bunshin no Jutsu, Katon Housenka no Jutsu, Henge no Jutsu

Missions Completed:

D-Rank: 23
C-Rank: 13
B-Rank: 10
A-Rank: 10
S-Rank: 0