TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kagome's Kiss by bunny4sasuke

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Please R&R!!! thanks to my fav fans!!!
InuYasha leaped into the air and advanced towards Sasuke, who easily dodged it. “What the hell was that for?!” InuYasha said throwing a punch towards him. Sasuke came behind Kagome and wrapped an arm around her waist. “She’s too amazing to be with you InuYasha. Isn’t that right Kagome?” Sasuke asked leaning in to nuzzle her neck. Kagome was really red and was moving her mouth, though no words came out. “KAGOME!! Don’t tell me you’re falling for this idgiot!?!” InuYasha screamed. “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!!!” Kagome didn’t move for awhile and when she did she turned and slapped Sasuke and yanked down on InuYasha’s ear. “OWWW!” they both barked in pain (No pun intended, cuz of InuYasha bein a dog). “You both are immature idiotic losers who need to GROW UP.” She said as she walked back to the tree and sat down across from Naruto. Naruto fell over on his side laughing. “Way to go Kagome!” he said. InuYasha and Sasuke glared at him while he gave Kagome a high five. “I know, I’m amazing.” She said smirking at the two boys. “That should teach you two a lesson.” She said as she picked up her Ramen. The two boys’ mouths fell open in awe before they started their glaring contest. “I’ll win Kagome, you’ll see.” Sasuke whispered as he walked over to Kagome smiling. He sat down. “Oh Kagome, please forgive me. I should have never kissed you without your permission.” He lifted her hand and planted a light kiss on it. “Will you accept my apology?” he asked looking at her through raven bangs. She looked like she was going to faint when he said that. InuYasha growled and grabbed Kagome by her waist, yanking her up into the tree. “InuYasha? What are you doing?” she asked as she twisted around in InuYasha’s lap. InuYasha was about to say something when Kagome looked up at him with big green innocent eyes. He whimpered as he looked into her eyes. “I…uh, uh….I don’t think we hgshould be hanging around with that Sasuke person. He’s a bad example.” He said turning away from her eyes.
There’s no way I’ll win if I keep looking at those eyes. He thought to himself.
Don’t fall for it! Don’t fall for it! STAY STRONG INUYASHA!!!
InuYasha shook his head getting rid of the voice inside his head. He looked back at Kagome, whose lips were mere inches from his. “InuYasha…what’s really wrong?” Kagome asked into his ear. “Uh….” InuYasha said as Kagome nuzzled his neck. “I just don’t like that Sasuke” he muttered. Kagome looked at him and gave him a light kiss on the lips. “It’s ok Yasha.” She said leaning her head against his
chest.

Well that’s my Chapter send reviews please and thank you!!! Remember, I can’t continue to write without you because I’m completely outta ideas!! Help…Me….slowly running out of….story, stuff.