TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


No One Ever Said Love Was Easy,They Said It Was Worth It. by Okikuchan

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay so here the thing i am not like a lot of the other people. Mine will actual sound like a book.So yeah but if you stick with me it will get good oh and i forgot to add some characters to the list...sorry. XD( I do not own Naruto or any of the character ) ...oh and i am sorry if i miss spelled anything super tired right now.
Naruto slept a under the shade of a tree as he waited for Sasuke so they could train.He had seemed to have changed after he had come back from Orochimaru.Suddenly there was a jolt of pain in his leg and he opened his eyes to find Sasuke standing over him.
" i thought you said training ground 3"
Naruto getting up and streching"what are you talking about?This is training ground 3." He said through a yawn.
"No this is 6 ,3 is on the west side."
"Oh ....hehe"
Sasuke rolled his eyes" Your still usless come on lets get to the other side"
As soon as Naruto took a step he found him self at the training ground third in front of a gaint sign that said third training ground only suitable for Chuunin level ninjas.He looked around to find Sasuke but all he saw was a girl his age sitting on a log.He walked over to her she had black hair with bangs in the front two long strips of hair on the side and in the back it went to about shoulder length.She looked up at him but he could not see her eyes.But he knew that he knew her.
"excuse me ...." examining her" who are you?"
she stood ,she was wearing a black knee high dress with slits on both sides of her legs that went to her upper thigh.under it were fish neat stockings that went as far as the dress.Over the dress she wore a white jacket that was fitted with a hood. " you cant remember me ?"
Naruto shock his head " you seem fimilar though."
"Well being fimilar is not remembering" as she walked around him.
"well then tell me your name and i will remember"he said trying not to seem to desperate.
"what would be the point? you would not learn anything from me telling you and you would most likely forget again."She stoped in front of him.
"no i wouldn't"while in the back of his mind trying to think of her name.
she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek "fine i will tell you" and just as she was going to tell his there was a blaring sound.Naruto shot up looking around, it was his room he had been sleeping.He hit the alarm clock and layed back down and closed his eyes"who was she?" he felt his cheek and opened his eyes there was Shikamaru standing over him.
"who was who?"he asked
Naruto rolled over " no one"
Shikamaru "fine dont tell me ...but weren't you suppose to be helping Sakura this morning?"
"yes ...but she told me to be there at ten"
" okay i guess your safe because its only ten o'five"
Naruto grabed his alarm clock seeing it was now ten o'six.Jumping out of bed "why didnt you wake me up?" running into the bathroom to change.
"since when did i become your your personal wake up call?"Shikamaru asked with a smile on his face.
Naruto came running out with jeans and a black tee shirt on and his head band tied around his leg."oh your a crude man."and he ran out of the room.
Shikamaru yeild after him"i try"
Naruto ran acrossed the grounds.Thanks to the fifth hokage to become a jounin you had to go through at least 1 full year of school to help evolve your powers and learn new skills,but fro almost every one it took the two to three years .This would be Narutos first year at Chuuin Academy.While running he muttered to himself "stupid shikamaru...wake up call...what ever". He had final reached the female housing and Sakura was standing outside.
"i have been watin for 15 minutes, all i wanted you to do was help me move in, but no thats to hard!"
"Sakura i am sorry but think of it this way you were 15 minutes early"
She hit him over the head with rolled up paper"just grad that box and follow me, you would think at the age of 17 you would be more mature."
Naruto rubbed his head and did as he was told.while walking through the halls he saw Hinata and he once again felt the fimilar feeling he had felt in his dream.