TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sasuke's Kiss by bunny4sasuke

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Woot woot!!! Second chapter!!! Thanks for the reviews!! Keep R&R!


The Next Morning

Ding Dong!!! The doorbell rang through the apartment startling Kagome from her sleep, which startled InuYasha. He growled at the never ending ringing of the doorbell. “Stupid Kohona bells. Too loud.” He said rubbing his white ears. “I’m coming I’m coming!!!” Kagome shouted pulling the door open. Naruto was smiling and Sasuke was giving him the death glare. “Hi Kagome!!” Naruto said. “Are you ready to go?” “You betcha! Come on InuYasha! Naruto and Sasuke are here to give us that tour of Kohona!!” she walked over to InuYasha who had gone back to sleep on top of the bookshelf. “INUYASHA!!!” Kagome screamed in his sensitive dog ears. He yelped and fell off the bookslef. “WHAT!? What do ya want?” “Come on Yasha! We’re leaving with Naruto and Sasuke. Ooo this is going to be so much fun!” He grumbled something under his breath and unwillingly got up.
The four of them walked away from the houses and walked through the streets of Kohona. While Kagome and Naruto were walking together talking of things such as arts and Ramen, InuYasha and Sasuke were having a stare off. “Dobe.” “Idgiot.”
Kagome and Naruto stopped at a field under a tree and unpacked the Ramen from the take out boxes they had ordered earlier. Kagome leaned against the tree and Naruto settled across from her. InuYasha and Sasuke jumped into the tree and sat on a branch (without knowing eachother were up there). “Why is your friend up there Kagome?” Naruto asked as he dug into his Ramen. “I was going to ask you the same thing Naruto.” Kagome said. The two boys in the tree finnaly noticed that they were both on the same branch.
“This is my tree branch dobe.” Sasuke said not even looking up. “I don’t see your name on it idgiot.” InuYasha said closing his eyes. Sasuke looked up at him. “What the hell is an idgiot?” “Well what the hell’s a dobe?” They stared at eachother and stood up. “Do you wanna go dog boy? I swear you’ll lose.” Sasuke said. “I’m pretty sure I wont lose to a suicidal emo goth.” InuYasha said stepping closer. Naruto jumped in between the two boys. “Comeon you two. You just met. Give eachother a break.” “Yeah, listen to Naruto InuYasha. Just knock it off.” Kagome said agreeing with Naruto. “Yeah, listen to you’re girlfriend dog breath.” Sasuke smirked. InuYasha growled at him. “What did you just call me you cutter?” “I don’t cut.” “Uh huh. Sure. Why do you cover up your wrists then?” he said motioning towards Sasuke’s hands. Sasuke’s eyes started to turn red. “Whatcha gonna do to me emo?” InuYasha challenged leaping up into the tree. “Why you fuckin…!” Sasuke followed InuYasha into the tree.
“InuYasha stop this now!” Kagome yelled from the ground. “Come catch me goth!” He yelled to Sasuke. ‘Uh…he leaves me no choice.’ Kagome thought. “InuYasha, SIT!!” Kagome yelled. InuYasha plummeted through the tree hitting every branch on the way down. “Now stay Yasha, and be a good boy.” Kagome said as Naruto and Sasuke came out of the tree. “Wow, so that’s what happens to someone when they fall out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down…” Sasuke said smirking. “Listen you!” Kagome said walking to stand an inch in front of Sasuke. “You’re being really mean you know that? Why do you have to fight with InuYasha? He didn’t even do anything to you!” Sasuke froze, and then tilted his head sideways with a silly grin. “You’re even cuter when you’re angry.” Sasuke said. He leaned forward and gave Kagome a kiss.