TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Winter's Past: Someone to Protect by Sabaku no Koshi

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I don't own any characters I mention except Kisho(Damn! How'd I have this story up so long if I forgot a disclaimer?!)

I made a quick little one-shot! I'm not a full on Haku fangirl, but he's a fav. character. I still miss him, though T____T. I guess his death lead to the continuation of the story and the plot for The Sand's of Time!
The first time I met him, I had been traveling in a snowy part of Kirigakure(Dang...I think I got the name wrong). I don't know how I found the place, I guess I had just been wandering. I remember seeing him earlier. I spotted him and he ran off. Later, I got stuck in the middle of a fight, and a large senbon needle had been lodged into my right knee. I walked as far as I could, but I eventually fell over into the snow.

That's when I saw him again.

He lifted me up. I remember him putting his delicate index and middle fingers to my forehead. A chill ran over me and I fell asleep. When I woke up I was in another room in a warm house, and he was there with me.

I've visited him in that house now more than ever. I met his comerade Zabuza once or twice, but nothing more. Haku would sometimes leave enexpectedly, and he never explained why. He usually just told me...

Haku: It's nothing you need to concern yourself about. Just stay here. I'll be back.

I waited for him, sometimes for hours and even days, but he always came back to me. I loved him, but I wasn't sure yet if he felt the same. It was once again that quality that made me confused but willing to wait and eternity for him. Then, a day came by that I waited the longest I ever did waiting for him to return...

I laid on the couch next to Haku. My heels were proped up on his righ shoulder. I had been feeling ill lately and I rested a lot, but I talked to Haku when I was awake. We discussed everything together. There was practically nothing we disagreed on. As we talked he would create beautiful ice sculptures with his powers.
Me: Haku, where did you learn to do that? Can you teach me?
Haku: I am unable to teach you. It's a special technique in my family.
Me: Oh, I understand. Will Zabuza be coming to visit again any time soon?
Haku: I'm not sure. I don't think he will.
Me: Aw! I barely ever get to see him.
I sneezed and covered my face with a tissue. There was silence except for my sniffling. He genly moved my legs onto the spot where he sat as he got up.
Me: Haku, where are you going?
Haku: It's alright, Kisho, I'll return.
Me: But, Haku...
Something in my gut told me to make him stay. I barely got to finishing my sentence before he kissed me. I blushed at the unexpected contact of his soft lips on mine. When he broke it I continued my sentence.
Me: But, Haku, I...
He pressed his index finger to my lips.
Haku: It's nothing you need to concern yourself about. Just stay here. I'll be back. I'll even wait for you to fall asleep before I go.
He kissed me on the forehead. It seemed to make me sleepy as my eyelids slowly closed...

3rd POV

As she finally fell into a full sleep, Haku knew that he should go. But first, there was something that needed done. Taking his index and middle fingers and placing them on her forehead, a small, frosen mist surrounded Kisho's face and it gradually spread down her hold body, incasing her in ice.
Haku: I may not be able to keep my promise this time. Maybe when you awaken, you will have forgotten.
He left out the door. Later at the bridge, he died and never returned.

1st POV

I woke up shivering. I was in an unusual setting. This wasn't the place where I fell asleep. Someone was staring down at me. It was blurry, but I could tell that he had brown hair. Was it Haku?
Me: Haku...?
My vision came back completely. My heart fell apart whe I found the owner of the hair had pale eyes. This wasn't Haku.
Neji: I'm sorry. You have the wrong person.
Me: How long was I asleep?
Neji: Probably months. You were frozen.
I sat up and saw a large group of people around me of all shapes, sizes, and hair colors. Who were these people?
Naruto: You knew Haku?

Thank you for reading! I made that up so quickly. I'm gonna make another chapter about her past meeting Haku, but I'll make a challenge for someone to use any of the Naruto guys(Or all of them!) for a story after this. Arigato a lot!!! Please review. I love comments from you guys!