TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sucuumb To Temptations by Cascarras

[Reviews - 17]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A/N: The pairing of the story will be ItaNaru in the end. Sasuke lovers may become offended.
The missing-nin’s name lingered on the shinobi’s mind far too often than he would have liked.

Uchiha Itachi

Crimson orbs pierced the darkness of the blonde’s closed eyes.

Uchiha Itachi

The suave tone beckoning him closer, sent shivers hurtling down his spine.

Uchiha Itachi

Images of pale skin and limbs moving feverishly against tanned flesh haunted his dreams.


A possessive hand gripped Naruto’s arm tightly as slim fingers dug into the darkened flesh causing the blonde to hiss slightly, sending him spiralling back to reality.

“Don’t go too far away, dobe,”

“I’ll go anywhere I please, teme!”

Naruto smiled a tad bit too brightly as he plucked up the shurikens embedded in the rough bark of the oak tree. He would consider himself a dead man walking if Sasuke ever found out in just whom Naruto had been daydreaming.

Naruto groaned inwardly once more, instantly recognising the underlying meaning behind the Uchiha’s words.

Sasuke would have him tonight. Normally the thought of coupling with his boyfriend would harden his member in an instant but lately Sasuke was just too rough. In the beginning they used to make love, now the sex was like a battlefield with Naruto emerging with all the scars.

“Hn.”

The Uchiha emerged soundlessly behind Naruto waving the last of the blonde’s shurikens between his fingers.

“We will see about that.”

Those words were the only warnings Naruto got before he was shoved roughly against the very tree he was standing in front of.

“Sasuke, stop!” the ramen lover pleaded, recognising his unfortunate predicament. Not here, not in public, Naruto screamed as his mind reeled at the nerve of the pale man.

The Uchiha took no heed of the blonde’s protests and proceeded to slice the soft skin at Naruto’s skin with his lover’s shuriken. The kyuubi container bit back a cry as red blood flowed from his latest flesh wound. He did not need eyes at the back of his head to know that his sadistic boyfriend was watching his wound heal in rapid fascination.

Sasuke had done this before in the past and it was days like these when Naruto wished he had left Sasuke in the hands of that snake bitch.

The youngest Uchiha had been successfully retrieved a year ago from the evil sannin’s lair after a scathing battle ensued between Konoha’s finest ninjas and Orochimaru’s forces in the land of sound.

That day shurikens and kunais rained down on the ninjas, as swords clashed, fists landed and jutsu after jutsu were deployed and dispelled. The silver haired jounin kakashi had settled the score with Kabuto by first pretending to be agitated by the medic-nin’s taunts about his sharingan. After growing tired of Kabuto’s condescending tone, the copy-nin trapped him effortlessly in his Mangekyo Sharingan, where he was devoured by the form of one of his master’s pet snakes.

Jiraiya and Naruto took up their fight stances as best friends and former best friends prepared to battle in a fight which claimed the life of one and heavily wounded three ninjas both physically as well as emotionally. Sasuke’s surrender was imminent at the point of Orochimaru’s death and one week later the fire country had the sharingan wielder within its custody.

The Uchiha’s reintegration in to Konoha was anything but a painless process. The solitude of the dark cell imprisoning Sasuke felt foreign to him since he was constantly surrounded by Orochimaru’s goons back in Otogakure.

Wary glances instead of warm smiles were cast upon the Uchiha by the villagers at the first, but it was only a matter of time before they forgave their golden boy.

Naruto, however, had been the first to welcome Sasuke back with open arms. Despite not being given the ample credit for spear heading Sasuke’s retrieval, Naruto was happy to have his best friend back. He would earn the villagers’ recognition when he became hokage, he would show them that he was more than the kyuubi sealed inside of him. The blonde’s dream would be easier to achieve now his most precious person was back.

As a natural progression as Kakashi deemed it, Naruto and Sasuke became intimate, be it the two still fought, continuing their ongoing rivalry. Now things were a little different; there was lovemaking in the mix and alas it came with a price and Naruto suffered because of it.

Snarling, Naruto slammed his elbow backwards into the Uchiha’s abdomen. Sasuke backed away with a groan as the surging hot pain in his stomach momentarily overwhelmed him. Naruto’s blow was undoubtedly infused with the demon’s chakra and he had used it to get away. Cursing inwardly, Sasuke vowed to show the blonde that night just who the real demon was.


-0–0-0-0-0-




The threat of the Akatsuki was the dark cloud that hung over Naruto’s mind. Each day brought him closer and closer to the end of the three year period, in which the Akatsuki would capture him in order to extract the kyuubi sealed away inside of him.

Naruto was not frightened but as strange as it seemed, Naruto worried about his enemy. Uchiha Itachi was never to far away from the blonde’s thoughts, how could he not be? He was the one responsible for killing his lover’s family, hospitalising the said lover and driving him to hands of Orochimaru.

Naruto believed that a man should shape his destiny rather than destiny shaping the man. The loss of parents was a tragedy which he did not fully understand since he had no parents to remember, however he considered Sasuke’s life goal of vengeance to be a tragedy, since he allowed the older Uchiha to shape his destiny.

The blonde firmly believed that there was some good to found in everyone, no matter how little the amount and for some ungodly reason Itachi was part of this extension. And though it did not show, Naruto was intrigued by the older Uchiha and did not want Sasuke to kill him.

Why? Itachi was the first villain he had ever come across who was not eager to be plunged into the heat of a battle. The missing-nin was polite even, referring to him as Naruto-kun unlike his brother that held no inklings of respect for authority. The Uchiha prodigy’s movements were swift and fluid and he fought with a grace that Naruto could only dream of possessing. For some reason his intuition told him that Itachi had a logical reason for killing for his clan, perhaps all of the starch from his beloved ramen had finally gone to his head.

The Kyuubi container did not know when this admiration for his lover’s brother became sexual, maybe it began when Sasuke became the abusive bastard he was today. However he did know that he was stealthily approaching his limit. Perhaps it was best to seek the advice of someone more experienced than him in relationships.

Defiantly, Naruto rose from his sitting position on top of the hokage’s mountain with a loud ‘hai!’ He would seek out a certain chuunin this day.


TBC


A/N: That’s all for now but a certain S class criminal makes an appearance in the next chapter. The point of this chapter was to give a brief history and to provide some character insights.