TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


In Order To Protect by Liey

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: Though I wish it was, Naruto isn't mine.

Hehe, little teaser, but...what's this?!.. Chapters!?! :P

WARNING:Bloody shit.
  Naruto's head hung limp, blood running in a thick stream down his face. He could feel the shield slowing draining him of his little ramaining chakra, but wasn't willing to give up yet. His vision was blurry and only vague outlines could be seem through his bloody, glazed eyes.

  "I wonder if it's been a day yet..." He thought thickly, his brain moving slowly. He vaugely made out Mukanjo's outline as Mukanjo struck him once more with a kunai, but the fact that it should hurt didn't seem to reach him. He let out a soft muffled laugh, realizing that his body had gone completely numb.

  "What the fuck..!? I'm the one who should be laughing, not you, you little bastard. Stop-Laughing-Right-Now." With each emphasized word, Mukanjo struk Naruto once more. Sakura's pitiful screams could be heard in the distance, along with the voice of one other healed comrade, but in his state, Naruto couldn't pick out who.

  His body strained from the shield that he was now holding up with sheer willpower, the last of his chakra having left him after the last few blows. Naruto tried to block out the sounds of Mukanjo's kunai hitting him, Houdini and Shototsu cackling, and most of all, the growls from Kyuubi telling him to let go. And though he tried with all he could muster, the sounds sunk in, joined by a chorus of shouts from his comrades. The noises became a blur in his mind, everything swirled before his eyes, and he felt himself being surrounded by darkness.

  "No...not...yet...Sakura-chan...might not....have...finished yet..." And with that, the darkness completely encompased him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I figured that a good dramatic prologue might grab people's attention...so...hopefully it works...a little....