TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Feelings Are Meant To Be Sung by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 96]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay so I know I have two other stories that I have to get done. I know I really do, but well this idea keeps bubbling around in my brain and I need to get it out it will be just a little break from my other stories a nice little humor story don't know exactly where this story will end up, but it will be interesting.

I don't own Naruto
Naruto sighed as he finished another day of training with his one and only love, no not that pink haired bitch, oh no, not that Naruto would eve admit it he had sort of begun to form feelings for… he gulped, Sasuke. He started to walk back home shaking his blond spiky haired head he entered the forest for a short cut to his apartment. Then, he heard it, music started to waft through the trees it entered his ears and before he could stop himself he started to sing!

If there's a prize for rotten judgment
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that.

Naruto could not believe what he heard from his own mouth, though he sounded pretty good. ‘When did I learn to sing?’ he thought before he heard other voices and saw five women he had never seen before start to sing.

Who you think you are kidding'?
He's the Earth and Heaven to you.
Try to keep it hidden.
Honey, we can see right through you
Boy, you can't conceal it
We know how you feel and who you're thinking of.

‘How the hell do they know? I have never seen them in my entire life!’ Naruto thought wildly before his lips started to sing again and he saw now that the voices took a deep breath as if they were going to sing with him now.

Oh, no chance, no way, I won't say it, no no

You swoon, you sigh, why deny it, uh oh. The women sang this part much to Naruto’s dismay.

It’s too cliché. I won’t say I’m in love.

‘Darn right I won’t say I’m in love!’

I thought my heart had learned it's lesson
It feels so good when you start out
My head is screaming "Get a grip, boy!”
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out!

‘Who said I would cry? What feels good when you start out? I don’t even know what the heel I am singing about!’

You keep on denying
Who you are and how you're feeling
Baby, we're not buying,
Hon, we saw ya hit the ceiling
Face it like a grown-up
When ya gonna own up that you've got, got it, got it bad

Now Naruto was trying to run away from the singing women, maybe then he would stop singing, but they followed him and kept right on singing.

Woooh, no chance, no way, I won't say it, no no

Naruto wanted to shout at the top of his lungs, but instead sang louder he clutched his head as his emotions ran wild and his voice was not under his control.

Give up, give in
Check the grin, you're in love

The women continued to sing even in Naruto poor confused state.

This scene won't play, I won't say I'm in love!

‘I am not in love with that cold, ice prince, teme!

You're doing flips, read our lips, you're in love


You're way off base, I won't say it!
Get off my case, I won't say it!

‘I don’t need to say!’ Naruto thought sinking to his knees.

Boy don't be proud, it's okay, you're in love

The women surrounded him; one carefully dropped a dark red rose on his head.

Oh.. At least out loud, I won't say I'm in love

Naruto sighed and grasped the rose in his hand, closing his eyes. ‘I guess I am in love.’ He thought with another sigh before realizing. ‘Wait, why the hell was I just singing?’