TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Dark Secret by chhoeurm13

[Reviews - 15]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I'M SO SORRY!!! I DELETED THIS ON ACCIDENT!!! Please forgive me, I shall repost all previous chapters and a new one. I also realized something, you might want to go and double check that you've read EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER!!! I may have forgotten to add one.
A Dark Secret
A New Team – Naruto

chhoeurm13: Hello my dear and lovely readers! How is you today? Me is tremendous cause I have got the new and probably better version of A Dark Secret up! Go me!

Sasuke: She’s gone insane, hasn’t she? I’ve never seen her act so happy.

Christy: I’m not sure truth be told…hey where is the rest of the cast?

chhoeurm13: Let’s just say that they’re on a little trip for pulling a little prank while I was writing up Christy’s and Emily’s life up.

Christy: That’s right, we got an insane authoress who is writing up our lives for all to read.

Sasuke: You don’t think she’s going to write about….

Christy: Who knows but I’m going to laugh if she does.

chhoeurm13: Heh, okay peeps, I think the readers want the story now.

Sasuke: Whatever, anyways, read and review.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rested my head against the railing of the bridge, I could not take this! A new teammate, was something I didn’t need right now! For all I knew, this new guy could make us start our training all over again.

“Man, Kakashi-sensei, why do we have to get a new student?! He could just end up slowing us down!” I yelled.

“Naruto you loser, he can’t slow us down as much as you do,” Sasuke hissed.

I turned my head towards Sasuke, man his attitude pissed me off! If there was anyone who slowed this team down it was him!

“I’m pretty sure the new student won’t slow us down, but she’s a girl, not a boy,” Kakashi-sensei said.

“Oh great, that only means that it’s more likely that she’ll slow us down if she’s a girl, believe it!” I commented.

“And how is being a girl going to make this team slow down?” Sakura questioned.

I turned around to where Sakura was clinging onto Sasuke, her eyes were on fire.

“Uh, nothing Sakura, it means nothing, I’m just saying,” I explained.

Sakura shot me one more venomous look before turning her attention back to Sasuke. I felt my anger starting to rise, how come she liked Sasuke so much? Sasuke didn’t even like her, I did!

“NARUTO, PAY ATTENTION!” Sakura screeched.

Sakura’s yelling tore me from my thoughts and back to what was happening around me.

“I was paying attention, Sakura, believe it!”

“Whatever. So, what were you saying Kakashi-sensei?”

“Well, why we wait for the girl, let’s practice some.”

“Yeah, let’s do it! I’m going to beat you Sasuke, believe it!” I yelled.

A sharp stinging on my head shut me up.

“What was that for, Sakura?” I asked.

“Will you shut up? Besides, you know Sasuke is going to beat you! He always does!”

I began mumbling in a non-understandable voice but all that did was earn me another punch on the head from Sakura. I rubbed the rather large bump on my head as I sat down on the floor of the bridge.

“Man, this is the team I get stuck with, looks like a bunch of losers.”

My ear twitched at the sound of that foreign voice, when I looked up a young girl around our age was standing there.

“Who the hell are you?” I asked.

“Name’s Emily, loser. I’m your new teammate,” she replied.

“Who are you calling loser? I’m going to be the next Hokage, believe it!”

Emily was really pretty for someone who was only 12. She had blond hair that she held up in a ponytail, her blond bangs hid her leaf headband and part of her crystal blue eyes that looked a lot like mine. Emily wore a long sleeve shirt and skirt, they were both pure white with gold lining. A golden Bengal tiger was on the skirt that reached up to the shirt and stopped. She had a really nice figure and was even more beautiful than Sakura but her eyes seemed to be filled with sorrow and anger.

“So, you’re my new student.”

I looked up at Kakashi-sensei who was sitting on the railing of the bridge reading his orange book. He glanced lazily over at me and Emily before returning to his book. “You sure you want to treat your new teammate like that? The two of you will be working together for a long time.”

“Yeah, I’m sure I want to treat him like that. I mean, if you don’t teach the weaklings their place then who will?”

I narrowed my eyes at my new teammate, her attitude was worse than Sasuke’s and that was saying something. I tried to stand up but I found myself bound to the ground. “What’s going on?”

“Don’t bother getting up, I won’t let you.”

I looked up into Emily’s cold eyes, a smirk overtook her face as she glared down at me.

“What did you do to me?” I questioned.

“I used some of my chakra and transferred it into the bridge, using my stored chakra I attracted your chakra and since I have more chakra I can now paralyze you till I release my chakra.”

My eyes widened slightly, maybe she wouldn’t slow us down.

“Let him go.”

I glanced over at Sasuke, he was sneering at me.

“I don’t need your help, believe it,” I muttered.

“I don’t care, I just want to get practice over with.”

I growled slightly, he always had to save me, I hated it! Well, I was going to prove to Sasuke that I didn’t need him. I began attempting to pull my arms up, the invisible binds that held me began tightening. I winced but kept on trying to stand up. A cruel little laugh diverted my attention.

“What are you laughing about, Emily?”

“I’ll give you credit kid for never giving up,” she said.

I fell back down as I regained control over my body. A slight thud landed next to me as I finally managed to stand up, for some reason I felt weak.

“Why don’t we introduce ourselves like when we first became a team not too long ago?”

I stared up at Kakashi-sensei, what was his game? Emily didn’t seem like she wanted to get to know us anytime soon.

“Emily, you go first,” Kakashi-sensei said.

“What am I supposed to do?”

“Tell us your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams.”

“Okay, my name is Emily. I like drawing, animals, and hanging out with my older sister, Christy. I dislike basically everything other than the things I just listed as likes. My hobby involves improving my ninja skills. Dreams I have, well, I don’t feel like telling you that.”

“What about your last name?” I asked.

“I feel no need for that.”

“Fine, my turn. My name is Naruto. I like ramen. I dislike the 3 min. wait for the ramen. My hobby is trying and comparing different types of ramen, I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei gave me and my dream is to become the next Hokage, believe it!”

“Interesting, a ramen fanatic that believes he’s going to be a Hokage,” Emily murmured, “Who’s next?”

Sakura smiled at Emily before raising her hand. “My name is Sakura. I like a certain someone. My dislike is Naruto. My hobby is… My dream is to, well-”

“Moving along,” Emily said, “I guess you’re the next one?”

Sasuke glanced at Emily before looking back down into the water. “My name is Sasuke. I really don’t like anything and dislike everything. My dream is not a dream but a reality, I will revive my clan and then kill a certain someone.”

“An avenger, interesting. So Kakashi-sensei, it’s your turn.”

“My name is Hatake Kakashi, Kakashi-sensei for you four. I like a lot of stuff and dislike a lot of stuff. My dream, I don’t feel like telling you that.”

“Well, this is just lovely. My team is completely useless.”

“Hey! What do you mean?” I asked.

“For one I ended up with Mr. Moody, a crush obsessed girl, a loud mouth airhead, and probably the laziest sensei I have ever met. None of you are going to work as well as the last team but I guess first looks can be deceiving, just like Kyo said.”

“Kyo?”

“My old teammate.”

“Why aren’t you with him?”

“……he’s dead. You can’t be with someone who’s dead if you’re still alive.”

I blinked at the word dead. This would explain the hate and sorrow that showed up in her eyes. An uneasy silence fell upon us as we all just stood there, letting the news sink in.

“Are we going to practice or what?” Emily finally asked.

“Sure,” Kakashi-sensei replied.

He took out a tiny bell like the one we used for our first exam ever. “I want to see how strong you are, Emily. The test is really simple, you just need to get this bell from me.”

“Fine.”

I stepped off of the bridge as Kakashi-sensei and Emily both took a fighting stance. Sasuke and Sakura were already off of the bridge, Sasuke was staring intently at Emily and Kakashi-sensei while Sakura was staring intently at Sasuke.

Emily charged at sensei, a kunai in hand. Kakashi easily dodged her attack and delivered his own attack with a kunai. There was a poof and all that was left in Emily’s place was a log. I yelped out in surprise as a whole group of shurikens flew out from behind me and towards Kakashi-sensei. Kakashi-sensei stood there stupidly as they hit him in the arm, he poofed into a log as well at impact.

“What the heck?” I wondered, “Where’d they go?”

I heard a bunch of splashing, the next thing I knew Kakashi-sensei was back on the bridge with two Emilys holding him back and five others surrounded him. They each charged him with kunais, he easily broke free from the Emilys’ grip and attacked every single one of them. When he finished there was nothing left there.

“But where did she go? There’s no one there!” I exclaimed.

“That’s cause I’m where you least expect me, below Kakashi-sensei.”

I heard the sound of splitting wood and the next thing we knew, Emily’s hand had shot out of the planks beneath Kakashi-sensei’s feet. He looked really surprised as Emily took a firm grip of his ankle, she pulled down and sent Kakashi-sensei down into the water with her. I watched in amazement as Emily resurfaced quickly and stood on top of the water, she stared at the place where she had dragged Kakashi-sensei down expectantly.

Kakashi-sensei’s head burst out of the water just a few seconds later. My eyes widened when I saw Emily start going through some rapid hand motions.

“Kakashi-sensei, look out!” I yelled, “She’s going to use a water prison!”

My warning came too late though, Kakashi-sensei found himself stuck in the prison before I could say anything else. He looked at Emily with surprise then disbelief.

“Impossible, you’re just a genin so you shouldn’t be able to do a jutsu like this.”

“You are so wrong, Kakashi-sensei.”

Using her free hand, Emily performed yet another jutsu but this one wasn’t anything to hurt Kakashi-sensei. A snake-like water animal slithered into Emily’s water prison and removed the bell from Kakashi-sensei’s possession. It slithered back out on Emily’s arm and placed the bell in her hand. She smiled at the snake before releasing Kakashi-sensei’s water prison.

“I pass,” Emily declared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chhoeurm13: See, me write your guys life in much more detail and better.

Christy: I guess you are, you’re actually getting all of our life now.

*door opens up and everyone other than Christy and Sasuke walks in*

Kakashi: Evil little girl.

Emily: How can anyone be so evil?

chhoeurm13: It’s a gift.

Emily: How was I created by this girl.

Naruto: *cowering in corner* No more please.

Sakura: All fear the little princess of darkness. I told you we shouldn’t have done that squirrel prank.

Sasuke: O.O What happened?

Christy: I’m so scared to know.

chhoeurm13: You should be! Anyways, I know I got reviews from the other version and lots of them but I’m going to need you all do it once more. It doesn’t need to be long, just short and sweet and if I don’t get at least one review, you don’t get to have the next chapter! Too bad that I can’t talk about what’s in store for the next chapters because there are new readers sometimes but I will be giving previews of the next chapter. Bye-bye and don’t forget that I need one review!

Preview:

“Why don’t you join me?”

I stared deep into Orochimaru’s eyes. His question intrigued me, why did he want me and my younger sister to join the sound village?

“I…”