TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Deadliest Kind by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 51]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Discalimer- I, Oni-Chan, do not own Naruto, its characters, or vampires. If I owned a vampire....I'll let you imagine what could happen

Sasuke's Point of View


Life was something that I decided long ago was an unkind and unforgiving thing. My life had at one point been a good one. I lived with my mother and father and older brother in a large country house by a lake. We lived comfortably and were never in need of anything. At that point I found life to be perfect, until that day.

Something happened, a tragic event that everyone said was something unforeseen and utterly unavoidable. My brother had a personality disorder no one knew of, for near fifteen years he lived normally. One day something clicked and it turned him into a monster I refuse to call a blood relative. He murdered our parents in cold blood, and would have murdered me too if our old stable hand had not come to see what was wrong.

From that day I, Uchiha Sasuke, decided life was unfair. From there I went to foster family to foster family, everyone wanting to be apart of my life and yet no one wanting it enough. Until last week I was under the care of Social Services. But now, I am eighteen and free of foster families. My family's money is mine at last and I can live on my own in peace and quiet. Life is finally starting to look up for me.

"Sasuke-kun!" Ok maybe life isn't entirely perfect. Some may call my good looks a gift, I call it a bloody curse. Did anyone ever notice how females become stalkers instantly upon sighting a pretty face? I have a couple of these stalkers who just won't let me work.

"Sasuke-kun!" the pink haired customer squealed. I wanted to choke myself. Ever since I got a job at a local night club, the female customers just wouldn't leave. "Can I have another refill please?" she begged.

My dark eyes met her bright green in a hard stare. "You know the limit Sakura. One refill per drink, I will not give you free drinks," I hissed as I resumed the cleaning of glasses.

"But, I thought Sasuke-kun would give me another since we're such good friends," she pouted looking at the glass in her hands, she made me sick.

"No Sasuke-kun will not give you another since Sasuke-kun wants Sakura to leave and go home," I muttered under my breath. Seriously? Who needs this at work? Usually there was a whole swarm of them around me, a blonde and a random handful of others. Some reason, they hadn't come today, a pity really.

Sakura lifted her green eyes to look at me once more with a pleading look and a puppy pout to match. "Please?"

Okay, now it was just plain annoying. I spun around and grabbed her glass from her hands and proceeded to make her another one of those damn Manhattan Ice Teas. I added all the liquor required, and then snuck in my own ingredient. "Take it and shut up."

Her eyes brightened and she happily cupped the glass in her hands. "Arigatou Sasuke-kun!" she squeaked as she went to take a sip. I watched with mild interest until the final ingredient reached her awareness. "Ewww!" she squeaked slamming the glass down on the bar and leaping up in disgust.

I smirked and brought my special ingredient into the light, Diablo Hot Sauce, just a drop would leave the burning taste in your mouth for a week. I laughed in my head, so that's why those other stalkers didn't show up. Silly me, I forgot I spiked their drinks yesterday, oh how one forgets those good moments. "What? You don't like it?" I questioned innocently.

The girl huffed and squealed before grabbing her bag, and her boyfriend, before storming out of the club. Her boyfriend, I noticed, could not handle liquor. The green clad fool couldn't be blamed though with a dragon like that for a girlfriend.

I sighed happily now that all was quiet and I returned to my work. My hair fell over my face as I wiped down the glasses and hung them back in there place in the rack. I looked at the clock and saw it was a quarter to midnight, almost closing time. The band from earlier was gone, and the tables were clear of all guests. My boss had gone home early as well, that meant I could leave early and no one would know.

I pulled the black apron over my head and tossed it under the bar. I grabbed my leather coat and headed out myself with keys in hand. I locked up the club, Demon's Nest, and shoved the keys back in my pocket preparing to start the walk home.

Even if I was with a steady supply of money, I had decided to wait until I got a better paying job to buy a car so, after work I usually walked home. On average days I would walk the main roads and grab a bite to eat before returning to my apartment. But today, the sky was clear and bright, on nights like this all I want to do is find a place like the country of my old home and watch the clouds. So I chose to take the park route home.

I had been through the park only twice before, both times in the daylight, and the night effect on the place amazed me. I made my way to a hill top and sat down pulling y knees to my chest. I tilted my head back and looked at the starry sky and just let my thoughts wonder again.

I thought of a lot of things but as always the topic of how life sucks came to be. I thought of Itachi, how if it wasn't for him and his disorder, which by the way his doctors still don't understand, my life would still be simple and peaceful. As these thought occupied my mind, I did not pay attention to my surroundings.

"Don't you know it's dangerous to be out in this park at night?" this voice cut into my thoughts and I instantly spun around to meet its owner. Now I was confused, I could have sworn I heard a voice behind me. I shrugged and returned my gaze to the sky in front of me where I met a crystal blue gaze that nearly gave me a heart attack.

"Excuse me?" I asked, I was still slightly shocked by this man's sudden appearance.

The man stood up straight with is his hands on his hips and a smirk on his tattooed face. His blonde hair was a mess on his head and covered his eyes from my sight. He wore a long leather coat, much longer than mine, that fell to the ground and was lined in red satin, he had a blood red shirt and tight leather pants with chains on them. A real freak by my standards.

"I said it's dangerous out in this park at night," the blonde told me again with that tone that you use when you feel your superior to the other person. I should know that tone, I usually use it myself.

I think of what he says but I just don't see how this park is dangerous. It's like a mini forest in the city minus wild animals coming to eat you, how is that dangerous? "And how do you figure this dobe?" I asked standing up to be eye level with the stranger.

"Don't call me dobe, teme," he growled out, stepping toward me.

"And why shouldn't I?" I taunted finding this all quite amusing.

"You wanted to know the danger? The danger is the fact that over a dozen people have been reported missing after being last seen in this park," he informed me as he walked closer keeping his features hidden in shadow.

"What does this have to do with me dobe?" I quirked an eyebrow as he got closer, I backed up a step and he took two more.

"What does this have to do with you teme? A hell of a lot seeing as you're about to join them," the blonde man hissed looking up at me. His blue eyes had changed to a violent red and I was trapped in his gaze. I tried to move but I couldn't, it was as though my body had lost all control of its movement. I thought as I frantically tried to escape to no avail, 'Well this can't be good.'
Chapter end notes: Hehe I bet none of you thought I would be playing as teme. Well read and review ^_^ You're up Allie