TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


What Are The Creatures!! by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own the images, but this is in general what Rissa looks like..
Rissa at the age of 9:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As a young girl Rissa had everything to look forward to, and she always wondered what the future held for her. She had so much to look forward to, up until the day her brother brutally murdered their parents and leaving her with no other option than kill or be killed.


Rissa at the age of 20 and above:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Since the day she lost her parents, and killed her brother Rissa had sworn to not kill another soul. Although that doesn't mean she can not live the life of ninja, she most known for her amazing ability to come up with strategic manuevers at a moments notice. Most of the time, Rissa can be confused for lazy and misguided, by the way she always love to go out and look at the night sky. Unbeknownst amoung most people Rissa is a fierce fighter and always hold her blades near her, ready to strike unremosfully. Innocent looking on the outside, but really someone to be feared in general.