TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


What Are The Creatures!! by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well this is my first character with an americanized name but oh well no one is perfect...and then again there is Lee...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Name: Haruko Jayden
Age: 24
Village: Kohona
Rank: None
Best Friend: Kakashi

Jayden grew up an interesting life, being the best friend of Kakashi and as the older but yet more laid back of two twins. He was never one to want the complete control of others chakra, but unfortunately he was cursed with an unusual abilitly to drain his opponet of massive chakra, or actually separate it. He always thought that this ability was better off with his twin sister, who would sit alone for hours playing with clay or sand molding it into her own design controlling how its entire life went and then destroying it completely.

One special and tragic day for Jayden occurred the day his father took him to the village and offered him the opprotunity to enroll into the ninja academy. At first he was especially excited at it, but as he returned home to tell his sister he got into a tragic confrontation with her. In his heart he knew that she was looking out for her best interest but then again he knew his sister was jealous of his ability and wanted to just control everything and everyone around her. In the midst of his arguing with his sister about what was best he lost his control and performed his special ability on her separating her charka and for years leaving her utterly defenseless.