TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Massacre's Carnage by TokehGecko

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naruto Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, it's Masashi Kishimoto who owns it and all its characters.

Author's Note: This is an AU and plays many years later than where they now are... It might switch fast every now and then from scene to scene, but that's on purpose. I hope you understand, this is only the prologue, more will come.

Normal Story Telling

Flashback Story Telling

"Speech"

"Enraged Speech"

'Thoughts'

It's flowing, trying to make its way across the skin, but stumbles upon obstacles. High knuckles stopping its movement, but not for long as it swims over it and reaches the long nails. It continues across the nails and starts approaching the sharp end, ready to land on the ground… beside the thousands and thousands of corpses. Accompanied with it, is another substance, but oh so different. But these two are combined as they land on the dishevelled earth beneath, leaving the lonesome figures who had created them. And so, blood and tears get buried under the ground, unseen by everyone and everything, for all around the figures, everyone was dead.

It is blood that stains the memory for the sins it has come across. But it is not that, which the worst case is when murder is involved. It is reputation known by others, a reputation which you aren't supposed to live up to. But it didn't bother them at all; they had come accustomed to it and now lived to wipe out those false expectations… in the only way possible…

By proving them right…

A Massacre's Carnage
- Prologue

Is it not up to the people around someone, whether the world is viewed upon as a wonderful or a horrible place? Looking through the eyes, which view is based upon lies, one might conclude the world is a scary place, as grey skies stretch the lands, sunrays are blocked and the only bright thing is the lightning in the distance. Even with that as facts, glee is still present, though in a very disturbing form. As images swim through the head, images that have been painted upon by death itself. Death paints betrayal and loneliness and shows how to live properly with them.

Very true it is, that there didn't seem to be any life in them, as they trudged through the grey streaks of the land, in a careless pace. But real life was not needed to live… A Demon proved this to be very true. A personality wrecked by another's beliefs, is easily manipulated. Explanation is not needed as one look glazes over their gazes. Ah yes, there seems to be a spark still, but this one is fuelled by endless rage. But for them… that's a good thing… For all others, it's a nightmare…

One had pitch-black eyes, with red pupils and a black slit in the middle. There seemed to be muscle even in his face. But the expression plastered on his face described perfect control and calmness. Wearing a black cloak with dark red flowers at the end of the cloak and at the end of the black sleeves, the figure seemed to radiating gloom and anger at the same time. A straw heat covered his face.

The other one also had pitch-black eyes and had a slightly yellow pupil and a black spot in the middle. Like the other, this one had perfect control over himself but seemed to radiate a killer intent unlike any ever sensed. He also wore a black cloak and had dark brown flowers all over the cloak. A straw hat also covered his face.

These two were known as the two top killers of the most dangerous organization in the world, the Akatsuki. They were also known, as the two leaders of the Akatsuki. Both shared a similar past, a past unequalled by others. Understanding hovered between them forever. No one else could ever hope to be able to understand their speech or decisions, which were based upon their pasts. Because of that, they were the perfect leaders. What could ever stand in their way?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sasuke!!"

"What is it, you total moron?"

It is that feeling you get when you seem to have lost something very close to you, while you didn't even know it was indeed close to you. But the feeling does not enter the 'room' alone. It is the certain sadness that is obvious, but no one ever mentioned the anger towards the fact that realization simply was too late…

"You're annoying!"

Doesn't it seem strange that even the painful memories seem to be so very precious to you? Pain, after all, hits you with a bat, or a kunai with a tag on it, which says 'You're Alive!' So pain is needed to be alive or to feel alive? Moreover, it's the painful memories you'll always remember best…

"Read underneath the underneath…"

Back then not understood, walking the path further ahead understanding hits you, until you realize… it's not as easy as that. Even though it seemed to be so difficult at first. Sure, think before you act, care not for yourself alone, protect your precious people and all that… all that crap. It simply wasn't that easy.

"Heh… I have a real monster inside of me!"

If life was easy, we'd be dead long ago. Without pain, how can you recognize what nice is? Even though life would rarely offer you these 'nice' things. In any way faced, more obstacles were thrown at you than pleasant things. So, what is truth if no one has the ability to understand it?