TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Meeting of Demons by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer I do not own Naruto but I own Oni (cause I am Oni ^_^) and she owns Gaara so there people ^_^
With Sasuke gone, Ino and Sakura had decided it was time to pass on leadership of the Fan Girl Organization to the next generation. Only problem was, the next generation of girls had their hearts set on many different shinobi, most of witch confused Sakura and Ino greatly. Thus a battle had been held in the forest one day, all who wanted to prove the power of their love attended and fought to see whose love was true.

One girl had won in a fierce battle of hair pulling and eye clawing. Maybe she won with the power of love, or it might have been the fact she carried a swift and deadly blade compared to the other girls who turned the battle into a cat fight. Either way it was she who won and thus Ino and Sakura gave her the power of the new fandom sure to form under her reign.

In a week's time, the fiery raven girl had managed to gain enough members to put Sasuke's old fandom to shame. The only problem Ino and Sakura found with this was that the numbers seemed to be dwindling just as fast as they had grew. If the object of desire wasn't killing off the girls, their leader was eliminating competition.

---

Gaara was walking down the main street of Konoha, shop keepers and vendors were busy closing up as dusk approached. The red head liked the silent serenity of the village after hours. If he even thought about going out during the day his new stalkers would come out of hiding and swarm.

He just didn't understand it. Since the Uchiha left to join the Snake, the girls had been quiet and then some how all hell broke loose and they aimed their attacks at him. Had they not realized he had killed over a third of them in the last week? Was the fact that he had no qualms with mass murder just going right over their fan girl minds?

The red head sighed as his sand swirled about him and brought him to the roof of a local building. As he was about to sit down to look at the night sky that was coming to life, he heard the last thing he wanted to hear. "Gaara-kun! Know what day it is?"

Shit. Temari warned him about killing to many of the pests. She had limited him to twenty kills per visit to Konoha. He had reached twenty yesterday and he still had two days left. Why was it his sister had to come and schedule their visit on Valentine's Day? Who cares if she was dating the Nara kid. He should have gotten off his ass and gone to her. What was it? Too troublesome?

Gaara glared at the bouncing blonde girl coming at him. How had she managed to get on the roof anyway? Oh yeah. Stairs. Gaara cursed before the sand engulfed him again and brought him to the earthen street below.

"Gaara-kun!" The girl continued her cries as she leapt off the roof to run after him. Gaara muttered something about Konoha having too many kunoichis for its own good. The red head glared again as he swiftly attempted to avoid the girl with sand as a distraction. He shot the sand up in defense and without his knowing the kunoichi got behind him and latched onto him. "Gaara-kun I got you!" the girl squeaked.

Wide eyed, Gaara was about to attack her. He would tell his sister he didn't give a damn how many of the vermin fan girls he killed as long as they remained out of his sight. His sand shifted and was about to strike when he felt the girl's weight disappear. Gaara looked around out of curiosity to see another girl standing over the first.

"Oni! Let me go Oni! I just wanted to give Gaara a Valentine's Day gift!" the blonde whined. That was when he noticed the raven girl standing over her had her pinned to the ground with a katana in hand.

"That's too bad Yumi. No one touches Gaara-kun," she hissed into the blonde's ear so Gaara couldn't hear her. "Good bye Yumi," she hissed before silencing the useless girl. Oni stood up and wiped her blade off with a cloth from her pouch. Her brown eyes looked up to meet Gaara's green. "I'm terribly sorry about her Kazakage-sama," she whispered as though she had not just murdered in front of the Kage of Suna.

Gaara had watched this all in amusement. The raven haired girl with fiery streaks had come practically out of no where and saved Gaara the trouble of explaining why he killed yet another fan girl. "It's quite alright," he replied. At least this one didn't seem to be a fan girl.

"No, I must apologize. My organization has gotten out of hand. It is up to me to make sure they leave you alone Gaara-sama. My name is Oni, I am responsible for the girls here in Konoha," she introduced herself as a strand of red and black hair fell in front of her eyes from the wind.

Gaara paused. He had vowed a month ago to kill whoever had started this insane idea of making him target of all of Konoha's girls. But this young ANBU girl was different. He looked her over and saw the raccoon mask hanging from her belt. He had no desire to shatter her to bits with his sand, which he had to admit was a first for him.

Gaara walked forward, no evil in his steps as he approached the younger kunoichi. They stood with Gaara an inch or so taller, which made things easier since he hated being the shortest in a private conversation. "Well I know what will make them stop chasing me, besides killing them off," he smirked.

"What do you mean Gaara-sama?" Oni asked as she put her blade in its place at her side. The wind whistled softly and moved her hair into her face slightly.

"I can always tell them my heart has been taken." He watched as Oni's face dropped into a look that could kill. She would find that witch and hang her. No one took her Gaara. The young Kage was amused and continued by brushing the hair from her face, "I can simply tell them my heart has been stolen by a young demon girl of Konoha," he whispered sweetly.

Oni's death glare was replaced with a look of shock that was covered by the blush on her features. "I..is that true Gaara-sama?" she whispered looking up at him. She was afraid. Because if it wasn't true her anger and heartache would need to be vented out on something and it was highly likely Tsunade-sama would be very angry to find half the population dead.

"You tell me," he whispered before capturing her lips and a sweet and loving kiss. He pulled back and found her about ready to faint from shock or joy, he wasn't sure which. "Happy Valentine's Day Oni-chan," he whispered, pulling her into a tight embrace.

Oni looked up and smiled, still having trouble understanding what happened. For an ANBU she was slow like that at times. "Happy Valentine's Day Gaara-kun," she managed to whisper back as she looked into his eyes.

"I love you Oni-chan," he said as he nuzzled her softly. Love was something new to the young Kage, but he felt he could get used to it.

"I love you too, Panda-kun."

There was a pause before Gaara had to ask, "Did you just call me Panda-kun?"

"Maybe I did, and maybe I didn't," she giggled softly cuddling into his embrace as sand shifted around the two and they disappeared from the street leaving the blonde.

-----

The next day Tsunade had summoned the younger Kage and her own annoyance of an ANBU to her office. She wanted to yell at Oni for the death of yet another kunoichi, but she had to question Gaara as well seeing as sand was scattered about the the area. There was a knock on the blonde's door. "Come in."

Shizune slowly opened the door, "Um..Hokage-sama.." she stammered looking to the side.

"Where are Gaara and Oni?" she asked her assistant, annoyance evident in her voice.

Shizune's eyes wandered around the room, a slight blush on her cheeks, "Well, I went to Gaara-sama's residence and found them there. Together."

"Together?" She thought for a moment before her eyes grew in realization. "Oh. Together?" she asked no one in particular now that she understood. She coughed slightly, "Well, just make sure they come to my office later then," she said before picking up a sake bottle she had stashed under her desk.

Shizune giggled and looked at Tsunade. "So who do you think will lead that organization of her's now?"

Tsunade took another swig of sake and shrugged. "I heard the Hyuuga brat got a few admirers yesterday."

~Owari~