TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


She came from the Sky by Ayama123

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is my first fanfic and it's kinda long.Hope you like it!!
(I'll post the next chapter later)
A cloaked figure walks on a forest path. The figure stops and shows her face. She turns behind her to look in the shadows.
“What is it Takeo?” she asks into the dark shadows of the forest. Another figure appears from the shadow and is obviously a man. He smiles slyly.
“Your next destination, hime-sama,” he says to the girl.
“Don’t call me that, now where is it?”
“Konoha, and there is where the last Uchiha resides,”
“Are you sure,”
“Positive,”
“Very well, I’ll go there but don not forget the incident at the Sand Village.”
“I’ll never. Now go!”
She nodded and folded her hands and knelt. A colorful aura surrounded her and Takeo smiles.

~~~

“Yah, Naruto STOP SLURPING!!!!” Sakura yells at Naruto who’s eagerly slurping his ramen and then hits him. Kakashi smiles and Sasuke as usual is acting cool. Suddenly multicolored beams of light fill the Ichiraku Ramen Bar. Team 7 immediately rush outside and see several large beams of light meeting in the center of the small village. A Large ball forms where the beams meet and the ball slowly descends into the earth creating a crater. The light disperses and a crowd gathers by the crater. Team 7 makes their way to the brim of the crater, peering into it. A figure is seen at the bottom.
“Amazing,” Sakura says slowly “Right Sasuke-kun!” she says gleefully turning to her crush. He doesn’t move. Sakura notices the gleam in his eyes.
“Hime-sama,” he slowly says and then jumps into the crater leaving behind a surprised girl.

~~~
Sora stirs and wakes up and looks at her surroundings. She is in a hospital room lying on a bed. A young boy about her age with dark blue hair is about to leave the room.
“Wait!” she says right as he was about to leave. He stops and turns to look at her.
“Did you help me?” she asks eagerly as she comes out of her bed. He nods casually.
“Thank you,” she says with gleaming eyes filled with gratitude in her white hospital dress.
“It wasn’t a big deal,”
“Oh but it was,” she argued [but in a cute way]. “Oh and by the way, where am I and what happened to me?”
“You’re in Konoha,”
“Konoha! I’m here!! I was trying to get here and now I am!” she shouts excitedly. She stops all of a sudden and looks at him with a questioning look.
“Oh by the way what’s your name? I would like to know the names of the people who help me,” she asks.
“Sasuke,”
“Hello, I’m Yumi Sora,” she says with a beaming smile.
Sasuke looks at the ground.

~~~

Sakura and Naruto are waiting for Kakashi as usual but they are also waiting for Sasuke. Sakura’s anger builds within her.
“Hey, Sakura-chan, do you know where Sasuke is????” Naruto says even though he knows where his teammate is.
“He’s at the hospital with that…..girl,” she says with a huff.
“Hmmm, he seems to like her though, I mean he actually did carry her ALL the way to the hospital looking at her cute face,” Naruto says tauntingly. Sakura can’t withhold her anger any more. She screams.
“HOW COME HE LIKES HER!!!!!” She continues this, glaring at the frightened Naruto until Kakashi-sensei appears in a puff of smoke interrupting her.
“Hello! My dear friends! I have once again lost my way on the path of life,” he says cheerfully. He stops.
“Where’s Sasuke?” he asks. Sakura is about to scream again where he is and then another puff of smoke interrupts her. It’s Sora and Sasuke.
“I can’t believe you!” Sora yells at Sasuke. ”You were supposed to be at a mission! And now you’re LATE! Baka!”
The team is in total shock. No one has ever called Sasuke a baka before. And plus he was called a baka by a girl. After contemplating this revelation, Naruto laughs. Then he starts to laugh hysterically until Sakura hits him on the head.
“Please forgive me for making your teammate be belated and I assure you I will try not to allow myself do this ever again.” Sora says apologetically. Kakashi nods it off and Sora starts to walk away she stops and turns and then waves.
“It was nice to see you though!” she says cheerfully.

~~~

The mission is over and Team 7 is now heading over to Tsunade’s office for another briefing for their next mission. They all walk past a field surrounded by trees but stop. They see Yumi Sora training on the field. The rocks around her levitate and spin around her. The team is amazed at her talent. A shadow is seen near the girl. Kakashi springs into action and so does Sasuke.
“Watch OUT!!” Naruto yells at Yumi Sora. She stops and sees the three ninjas running toward her. She put out her hand quickly and then a huge boulder slides past her crushing everything in it’ path. A yell is heard and a figure runs out of the forest with the boulder following him. It’s Gaara. He trips and the boulder disappears. The three ninjas stop and look at Gaara. He quickly stands and points at Yumi Sora.
“YOU!!” he yells fiercely.
“Baka, following me out here like that!” she says in disgust turning away not to look at the sand ninja. He gets angry and runs toward her. She sighs looking annoyed and raises her hand. The earth around Gaara starts to crumble and he fell into the hole that was instantly created.
“BAKA! I AM NOT GOING BACK!!!!!!” Yumi Sora yells at Gaara as he fell into the seemingly endless hole. She turns to the team and smiles though embarrassed.
“Sorry about him. He gets pretty annoying.”
“That was AWESOME! You’re so cool!” Naruto says gleefully. She smiles and blushes.
“I’m not that great,” she says quietly.
“Still, Naruto is right you have a lot of potential,” Kakashi says encouragingly. “Have you ever thought of taking the Chunin exam?”
“Oh I did…..” she says.
“HELLOOOOO,” Sakura says gleefully walking into the little circle of three surprised men.
“You took the…..you’re a Chunin?” Naruto asks.
“Actually I’m Jounin,” she says quietly.