TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sharing Naruto by Alexandrukas

[Reviews - 8]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: First I would like to thank my beta foxfire for working diligently to correct any mistakes in my writing. I have been a long standing fan of naruto and would like to thank kishi for making such a wondeful series. Also I hope you enjoy my writing and would be kind enough to leave me a review when you are done reading. Also some formating notes:
'...' = thoughts/thought speak
'...' = kyuubi or inner sakura

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Sharing Naruto

A Naruto Fanfiction by Alexandrukas ElfDragon





Sakura had a problem, a problem that was currently sitting next to her devouring a bowl of ramen. Trying not to steal glances at her golden haired teammate, as she picks at her own bowl, trying to figure out when this had all started. You see her problem was that recently she had found herself sneaking peeks at Naruto, making excuses to spend time with him, and even dreaming about him. Sighing, she finishes her ramen and thinks back to the day she started feeling this way about Naruto. It was two weeks ago as the sun was setting and team seven was setting up camp. Kakashi was setting up the tent and perimeter traps, she was gathering firewood, and Naruto was currently catching fish for them. Glancing over as the boy jumps out of the water with a fish in each hand, her eyes innocently wander over his bare chest as she thinks to herself.



‘Naruto really grew during his two and a half years with Jiraiya-sama. He looks so... so...’



‘Yummy!’ Inner Sakura blurts out with a squee.



‘What? No! I don't think of Naruto like that!’



‘You may not but I do!’



‘But its NARUTO! He's like my brother or something.’



‘Well then he is one hot brother!’



‘Whats gotten into you! This is Naruto we are talking about!’



‘Just because you deny the fact that he has a hot body, doesn't mean I have to too. I mean look at those abs and that tanned skin... plus those eyes... can you say gorgeous’



‘Thats enough! I don't like Naruto that way! CASE CLOSED!!!’ Blushing slightly, she turns away and hurriedly begins to pick up more firewood.



Groaning inwardly for what seems to be the thousandth time since that day two weeks ago curses as she rouses herself from her memories. 'This can't be happening, I can't have a crush on Naruto!' Sakura thinks as she watches Naruto polish off his sixth bowl of ramen. Noticing her staring, he lowers the bowl he had been busy slurping broth out of.

“Eh? What’s wrong Sakura-chan? Do I have something on my face?”



“Huh? Oh it’s nothing I was just thinking.”



‘About how your lips taste and feel’. She blushes slightly at that errant thought before chasing it away.



“Why’s your face getting all red? Do you have a fever or something Sakura-chan?”



“What? Oh uh... no I don't have a fever.” spluttered as she blushes even more.



‘Oh just kiss him already!!’



“Are you sure? You look pretty red maybe you should go home at get some rest.”



“U-u-uh yeah maybe I should! Bye!” Sakura stutters and then quickly exits the ramen stand.



The sun was setting as Naruto walked past the Yamanaka flower shop, pondering Sakura's strange behavior that day. First she actually accepted his invitation to lunch at Ichiraku's, and then once she got there she seemed to space out on him! Then there was how red she became and her hurried exit. Sighing, he stops and looks back the way he came wondering if he should go visit her at her home. His blue eyes settle on the flower shop. “I'll get Sakura-chan some flowers and go visit her!” Having made up his mind on the subject, he marches back to the flower shop and pulls open the door, only to be greeted by a confused sounding Ino.



“Naruto? What are you doing here?”



“Huh? Oh, Hi Ino!” he replies, looking around distractedly.



“Well?” she asks again, arching a perfect blonde eyebrow. “Are you going to answer my question?”



“Oh yeah… sorry Ino. Heh… guess I'm kinda distracted,” replies Naruto with a sheepish grin as he rubs the back of his head.



She continues to stare at him questioningly. “You still haven't told me what you are doing in my families shop.”



“Uh… well I was hanging out with Sakura-chan earlier today, and she started acting all weird. She kept staring at me while we were having lunch, and then she turned red, and bolted from the stand all of a sudden.”



“Wait, Sakura actually went to lunch with you?” asks a shocked Ino as her jaw drops.



“Yeah… Hey! You sound surprised by that!” he glares back, somewhat annoyed that she would find that so hard to believe.



“Well it is kinda unusual for her wouldn't you say?” she questions him, receiving a snort in response. “Oh come on now! I didn't mean it that way!”



“I think you’re just jealous that she went on a date with me,” huffs the hyper boy as he crosses his arms, knowing it would provoke the other into an argument.



“Oh so it was a date now? And get over yourself! Like I would be jealous over you!” squawks the temperamental kunoichi at his accusation of jealousy.



“Really? My memory must be corrupt then!” he replies, an evil smirk creasing his face.



“Oh don't even bring that night up!” Ino sputters, crossing her arms while leveling a glare back.



“Why? You certainly seemed to enjoy yourself that night!” he teases right back.



“I was drunk!” she fires back, trying to recover the ground she was losing fast in the argument.



“Then how do you explain the nights we shared after that event!” Naruto smugly asks, a lecherous smile of triumph spreading across his whiskered face.



“Can you at least keep the smugness out of your voice?” concedes the pretty girl with annoyance plainly written across her glowering face.



His grin getting even bigger at her throwing in the towel, decides to taunt her more. “Not until you admit you enjoyed those little encounters of ours.”



“Alright, I admit it you were a pretty decent lover,” she sighs in defeat, not noticing as Naruto circles behind her and clasps his hands on her shoulders before bending his head down to position his mouth next to her ear.



“And you aren't even a bit jealous that Sakura has been spending more time with me?” he whispers with a slight chuckle.



“Maybe a just a little,” she hisses back through gritted teeth.



“Now, now don't grind your teeth Ino-chan, It’s not healthy for them.” He snakes his right hand off her shoulder to give her chin a light squeeze.



Blushing from the caress, the blue-eyed girl gets back to the point. “Are you going to finish telling me why you are here or are you just going to continue teasing me?”



The statement causes his amused expression to turn to a sheepish one as he remembers why he is in the shop in the first place. “Huh? Oh yeah sorry! Well as I was saying Sakura-chan was acting all weird and I think she might be sick. So I thought I might get her some flowers.” He’s surprised at how quickly the blush fades, replaced by an irritated snort. “What now!” he sighs in response.



Whirling around to face the big idiot, Ino pokes him in the chest. “You never bought me flowers!”



Bewildered, Naruto shoots back at her, “That’s because you never showed interest in wanting anything more than sex!”



“I didn't! But why does billboard-brow deserve flowers!” she glowers but still manages to blush at her confession.



The young man tries to wave it off, “I don't want to get into this with you! Just give me some flowers.”



“Fine! What type of flower do you want?” gets growled in response as she tries to wipe the frown from her countenance. She’s surprised at the puzzled expression that crosses his face as she asks it.



“Huh? Umm... Oops! I don't really have an idea about what type of flower you give to a sick person,” replies Naruto as he scratches the back of his head.



Hearing his pronouncement, Ino's jaw drops briefly only to be replaced with a outraged expression as she yells, “YOU'RE UTTERLY HOPELESS YOU KNOW THAT NARUTO!?!”



“Eeek! Don't hurt me Ino! Just help me pick something out!” he squeaks as he raises his arm to protect himself from the females’ fury.



Calming down the irate Yamanaka sighs in frustration. “Fine but you really are hopeless! Now for most people I would recommend a singular regular daffodil but since this is Sakura we are talking about I think you should buy three white daffodils and three of our special pink daffodils,” and with that she began to move around the shop collecting the flowers.



“Well if that’s what you suggest I guess I'll take that arrangement,” he answers smartly, watching her bend over to collect the daffodils and inadvertently give him a show which brings another lecherous smile to his face.



“A good choice!” the leggy blonde beams, not noticing the grin as she comes back up with the flowers and heads to the counter to arrange and bundled them.



Unable to resist, Naruto cuts in sarcastically. “You would say that, after all it was your suggestion.”



“Just take your flowers!” comes the huffed response.



“Huh? Oh thanks! Well I'll see you later!”



“Yeah alright” she answers somewhat dejectedly. With that Naruto collects his bundle of flowers off of the shop's counter and turns to leave the shop. “Hey Naruto?” Ino chimes in right before he exits the door.



“Huh what is it now?”



“I'll always be here in case you get bored with forehead girl.” She answers, smiling coyly.



“Can't get enough of me can you?” grins the boy as he shakes his ass at the girl behind the counter.



“Huh? Wait! That’s not what I meant!” she squeals with a blush as he heads out the door.



After exiting the flower shop, Naruto hurries up the street hoping to get to Sakura's house before the sun completely sets. Turning onto another street, the clueless blonde bumps into a startled Hinata, causing her to drop the basket she was carrying as she falls backward onto the ground.



“Woops! Sorry about that Hinata. I didn't see you.” He says as he offers his hand to the shy Hyuuga.



Blushing when she sees who it is that bumped into her, Hinata quickly pushes herself up off the ground. “Anou... sss... sorry na... nar... Naruto-kun.”



Bending down, Naruto grabs the basket and offers it back to the fidgeting girl. “What are you apologizing for? It was my fault you got knocked down and all.” Hinata blushes even deeper when her shaking hand accidentally brushes his when she takes it. Looking down to hide her blush, she spots the flowers in her crushes hands. Seeing a puzzled look cross her face, Naruto follows her gaze down to the flowers before scratching his head. “Do you like them? I got them for Sakura-chan.”



Her embarrassed smile fades at those words. “I... I... I have somewhere I need to be...” she states before quickly turning and walking away from Naruto. With her heart heavy, Hinata ducks into narrow alley way to sort out her thoughts. After walking a little further, she finds a crate and sits down on it with a sad sigh. For awhile all the girl does is stare at the grimy wall opposite her, then with another sigh stares miserably at the ground before saying to herself, “Naruto-kun is taking Sakura flowers.... Does this mean that they are dating? Have I missed my chance?” The hyuuga bows her head as a single tear rolls down her cheek at the thought of losing her crush.



Staring after Hinata for a moment, a puzzled Naruto groans when thunder splits the sky above him and rains starts pouring down. Setting off at a fast pace the blond shinobi hurriedly makes his way to Sakura's home.



Meanwhile, Sakura was at home trying to untangle the knot of feelings she had towards her knucklehead of a teammate but her inner self wasn't giving up the fight just yet. Every time she thought she had finally proved the fact that she didn't like Naruto, her devious inner self would conjure a provocative mental images of him in response.



‘Even if I did like Naruto, nothing could ever happen.’



'And why is that?'



‘He is our teammate! It would interfere with the missions!'



‘Says the girl who openly stalked another teammate before he cut and run.’



Groaning, the pink haired girl rolls over onto her back and stares up the ceiling while thinking, ‘Don't even go there that was.... different.’



‘Yeah he was popular!’



‘Thats not it at all! Its just was....’ she thinks as her fist tightens in anger.



‘Just what then! He wasn't good enough? His loyalty and devotion to you not good enough?’ yells a frustrated inner Sakura.



Tears well up in her eyes as she thinks to herself, ‘No it wasn't that! I swear it wasn't that!’



‘Then what was it? What was so different that made it easier for you to be open with your feelings?’



‘It was... it was easier with Sasuke because he was so withdrawn... I didn't have to worry about what his response would be... If he ignored me I could just say it was his way and continue to hope that he held feelings for me. But with Naruto… he is so open if I told him I liked him and he ignored or rejected me....’ Sakura bursts into tears and buries her head into her pillow, finishing her thought with, ‘I just wouldn't be able to bear it.’



‘But you know Naruto likes you! He is always asking you out on dates!’



Still sniffling, she thinks to her inner self, ‘But he doesn't do it as often anymore and when he does, he does it jokingly!’



‘Why would he! You just brush him off or hit him over the head!'



‘Exactly! He has given up on me!’



‘Oh come on thats not like Naruto!’



‘Why wouldn't he give up on me? I was always so mean to him!’ she argues with herself as tears stream down her face.



‘Enough of this! You have gone from it interfering with the team, to fear of rejection, to him giving up on you. I'm tired of these excuses.’ yells her inner voice.



‘They're not excuses! They are all true!’



‘Naruto hasn't given up on you, you have already shown that you are willing to pursue relations with teammates, and I highly doubt that the dobe would reject us.’



The pink haired girl was ripped from her thoughts by a sudden knock. Cursing who ever it is that unwittingly interrupted her personal debate, Sakura makes her way to the door intending to tear whoever it is a new one. Throwing open the door she is surprised to see her knuckle head of a teammate standing there completely soaked with a big stupid grin on his face.



“Naruto! What are you doing here?”



“Well since you weren't feeling well earlier I got these for you.” He says as he thrusts forth the bouquet of flowers. Looking back and forth from the flowers to Naruto, all she can do is open and close her mouth in astonishment. “Don't you like them Sakura-chan?” asks the blond as a look of worry crosses his face at her reaction.



‘HOW SWEET! KISS HIM!’ squeals inner Sakura as her physical counterpart struggles to make her vocal chords work. Finally finding her voice, she says, “They're beautiful, Naruto… but you didn't have to get me anything.” Naruto, still standing in the cold rain, shivers and lets out a loud ‘ACHOOOOO!’ as she takes the flowers. “NARUTO! Get your ass in here right now before you freeze to death!” yells Sakura after he sneezes. Looking sheepish the boy steps into the cheery house and looks around while she grabs a nearby vase and puts the flowers in it. “Now stay right there while I go get a towel so you can dry off some,” says his host before heading off to grab a towel. Reappearing, she tosses it at his spikey blonde head while saying, “Here dummy dry yourself of the best you can then take off those wet clothes.”



Naruto stops wiping his hair dry and gawks at her a moment. “You want me to do WHAT?”



Sakura rolls her eyes. “You're going to catch a cold if you don't get out of those wet clothes and I'm certainly not going to let you wander through my house dripping water everywhere so STRIP!”



‘Yeah I'm sure those are your only reasons for wanting him to strip. You just want to be able to ogle him.’



Looking rather nervous, Naruto asks, “But what am I supposed to wear?”



She rubs her plentiful forehead and sighs. “It’s not like I haven't seen you in boxers before dummy.”



“I thought you wanted me to take off my clothes?” he asks confused.



“NOT ALL OF THEM BAKA!” says Sakura before punching him on the head.



‘Not that you would have minded if he did.’



‘I have had enough of you for one night so zip it!’ she growls to her inner self.



“Oww… you're so mean Sakura-chan!” he gripes as he rubs the bump starting to form on the top of his head before he starts to remove his soggy clothes.



Forty minutes later the cheerful ding of the dryer lets the two friends know that Naruto's clothing has finished. Sakura, who had been sitting in the living room watching TV with the half nude boy while trying not to glance over at him or fidget, gets up and heads back to the washroom to grab the clothing. Meanwhile Naruto, who's attention is firmly affixed to the television and the bowl of instant ramen he had managed to get Sakura to make for him, doesn't even notice her absence until he is pelted in the back of the head with his clothes.



“Your clothes are dry, Naruto.” She states, watching him manage to untangle his clothes from around his head and look questioningly back at her.



“I gathered that. But why did you throw them at me?”



“For whining until I made you ramen. And because it didn't look like I was going to get your attention any other way dummy.”



Scratching his head the fox vessel flashes a toothy grin before saying, “Heh… sorry but it was a Princess Fuun movie.”



Sending a glare his way, she turns and points down the hall. “Just go get dressed… and you better not destroy my room!” Flashing another toothy grin Naruto grabs his clothes and heads down the hall in the direction Sakura pointed but only gets a few feat before she calls out, “Also if I find any signs of you snooping around in there not even Tsunade-sama or that fox in you will be able to save you from a painful death!”



Cringing, he finishes heading for the privacy of the bedroom and safely shuts the door between them. ‘Women can be so scary sometimes...’



A rough laugh echoes in the back of his head followed by the voice of the fox living inside of him. ‘Yet you still are thinking of snooping around this pink place of hers.... along with other pink places much more personal to her.’



The boy blushes at Kyuubi's words. ‘Stay out of my damn dreams you stupid fox! I swear your almost as bad as ero-sennin.’



‘Me? You're the one who keeps have such vivid dreams of her and that white eyed girl.’ Comes a hoarse chuckle as Naruto's face reddens even more. Kyuubi's words manage to evoke images of his latest dream which featured both a devilishly seductive Sakura, and a sultry Hinata who was definitely not shy at all. As the images run in his mind a stream of drool begins to dribble out of his mouth while a lower part of his anatomy started to awaken. A chuckle from his tenant ruins the wonderful fantasy. ‘And yet you swear you're not like that old man.’



‘I'm not!’ he argues, taking a quick lap around his teammate’s room, stopping to admire at a pair of frilly pink panties sticking out of a drawer.



Suddenly there is a pounding at the door, joined by a threatening voice. “You better not be snooping around Naruto! You are taking a lot of time just to get changed!” Sighing, he turns away from the panties and quickly dresses, just barely finishing before the door to the room flies open and a suspicious Sakura affixes him with a glare. “What’s taking so long?”



‘Dressed already? DAMN IT!’ mutters inner Sakura with a sigh as her outer counterpart surveys the room for signs of disturbance.



Momentarily stunned by the door flying open, Naruto just stares at the intruder. “Er.... nothing my zipper just got stuck for a minute Sakura-chan.”



She narrows her gaze at him. “Looks like it is working just fine to me.”



Blue eyes widening as he hears the sound of knuckles crack, he takes a step back. “I swear! It wasn't working! Don't hurt me Sakura-chan!”



Giving him one last glare, Sakura then turns around to leave. “I swear if I find out you have been messing with my things Naruto....”



“I swear I touched nothing! All I did was get dressed”



‘And peek at her panties after having a fantasy about her.’ taunts Kyuubi.



“Hmph! That better be all you did… I don't have the patience for one of your pranks. Anyways, I thought you should know it has stopped raining.”



“Well I guess I should get going then sakura-chan.” says Naruto as he look out the window.



Looking puzzled, Sakura asks, “Wha? Already?”



Pointing to the clock, Naruto says, “Well it’s already pretty late… and I have dishes to do.”



Sighing, she agrees. “Yeah I guess you're right.”



As the two friends arrive at the front door, Naruto turns around. “Goodnight Sakura-chan, thank you for drying my clothes… and the ramen.”



His comment brings a warm smile to Sakura's visage and on a whim she quickly gives him a kiss on the cheek. “No problem, Naruto. Now get home before it starts raining again.” She then pushes a stunned blonde out of the door as a blush spreads across her face. Naruto, shocked senseless, just stares at the now closed door.



‘Don't make too big a deal out of it kit she was just being friendly.’ says Kyuubi as he senses his containers puzzlement.



Naruto sighs. ‘Yah you're right fox.’ And with that he quietly shoves his hand in his pockets and heads home.