TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hinata and her Exposure by Pedromac

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well its going to be a short first chapter but might as well leave it at that. Then the smut begins on chapter 3 I hope.
Naruto had just gotten back from his mission to find the weird bug with Shino, Sakura, Hinata, and Neji. He just got attacked by Sakura because, obviously, she got one of her bitchy anger attacks and decided to take her anger out on somebody who she knew wouldn't ever consider loving another, or so she thought.

Naruto was walking home from the Hyuuga Compound, Hinata had just asked him to walk her home and she told him, right before he left, that she had to tell her something very important tomorrow.

By the tim he got home he was practically going insane. "What, what, what, what, what would she want to tell me that I still don't know about. Is it the reason she stutters or blushes when she is around m-" He was cut off by his train of thought. "Come to think of it, she is cute when she blushes. No I need to stop thinking like that, I mean she is a Hyuuga, and what am I. Uzumaki Naruto. I practically amount to nothing when it comes to people and how they would react if I were to die. They would probably rejoice." He had a pain in his heart and looked at the clock. "Well its 11 p.m.. I might as well goto sleep."

Naruto, being the imperfect ninja that he is, hadn't noticed that a certain Hyuuga Heiress was standing on the wall of the outside of his house. 'He really likes me.' Suddenly she was overwhelmed by happiness and sadness. 'Naruto baka. It takes me to practically tell you in broad daylight when your brain is working at its fullest for you still not understand that I love you.' A silent tear slid down her face.

A few moments later Hinata slid into Naruto's apartment from his open window and stood next to his bed. 'Hinata, now it is just a test of faith, how far are you willing to go in order to get Naruto to understand your feelings for him?' She thought to herself for a few moments. "Alright I'll try it." She whispered so softly that a mouse could barely hear, but none the less did and the mouse was at the other side of Naruto's apartment meaning Hinata has accidentally spoken too loud. With that Naruto started to rustle in his covers but remained asleep. Hinata wiped away some sweaty hair from her forehead and continued her train of though.

After a minute or so Hinata was crimson red as she was thinking of how to get Naruto to understand so she decided to go out with her plan. Slowly and quietly the Hyuuga beauty undressed infront of Naruto but stopped when she thought about how awkward it would be, so she dressed again ((basically all she took off were her shirt and socks)).

She silently jumped out Naruto's window, making sure to close it on her way out. She didn't want her Naruto-kun catching a cold overnight now did she?