TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


-Shino- X~[Iris]~X -OneShot- by AquaXInsomniaXEyes

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own any naruto characters.
iRIS~A Shino OneShot
By: AquaXInsomniaXEyes

All I ever wanted was to be what you needed...

And I'd give up forever to touch you,
Cause I know that you feel me somehow,
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be,
And I don't want to go home right now....


All Aoi's life she always felt as if someone or something was watching her.

Not in a threatening way as if they were watching over her. Protecting her...

And all I can taste is this moment,
And all I can breathe is your life,
Cause sooner or later it's over,
I just don't want to miss you tonight....


Aoi sat at a waterfall napping. Sure she wore a Khonoha headband....But she barley acted like a ninja. She was loud, goofy, and uncoordinated. Her nose twitched as she felt something on it...something moving... Her eyes blinked open to find a small insect on it.
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! A BUG!!!" She screamed as she immediately flicked it off.

The tiny bug managed to escape back to it's source...a boy named Shino.

The dark haired boy sighed heavily from a distance.
His loud-mouth teammate laughed loudly beside him.

"Ha! Ha! You know Shino bugs aren't the best romancing tools!"

Shino glared slightly at his teammate and disappeared. This wasn't the first time this had happened...

And I don't want the world to see me,
Cause I don't think that they'd understand,
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am...








And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming,
Or the moment of truth in your lies,
When everything seems like the movies,
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive...

Aoi returning to her waterfall oasis sat sobbing into her hands. Her heart had just been broken...She found him with another girl. He said he 'loved' her but it was all lies... The young girl gasped a she heard leafs rustle behind her. She looked back to find the freak of Khonaha...the bug boy. The boy no girl wanted... His presence made her fall back into the shallow water.

Shino walked slowly towards her and held out a hand. She stared at the hand hesitantly, and grabbed it. He gently pulled her up and stepped back. She looked down at her hand only to find a small treasure...a small silver hair clip with a butterfly carved into it's surface.

The dark haired boy turned around.

"I understand if you don't want me around you anymore. You are afraid of me after all..."

She stared down at the small treasure.
As he started to walk off her voice stopped him.
"Wait! Shino!"
She wiped away a tear and walked over to him.

"Why did you come here?"

"I heard you crying and......I didn't like it. I don't like seeing you upset..."

Aoi's eyes twinkled in amazement.

"Shino you don't even know me that well..."

"I know you more than you think..." Shino looked down and walked pass the girl.

Aoi looked down at the butterfly clip and held it close to her heart. She stopped him again.

"Wait!" She stepped infront of Shino blocking his path.
The light haired girl took the clip and slipped it in her hair, clasping her bangs back.
Aoi slowly walked toward the boy and wrapped her arms around him.

The dark haired boy's eyes widened and his heart raced. The girl who he had watched contently all these years was hugging...him.

And I don't want the world to see me,
Cause I don't think that they'd understand,
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am...

She buried her face in his chest.

"Thank you...Shino."

A tint of red covered Shino's face.

"Your welcome Aoi..."

She smiled.

"It was you all along...wasn't it? The one who watched over me, the one keeping me safe."

Shino's arms slowly wrapped around the girl.

"Yes...you see...I've always been......"

"What...?

"attracted to you..."

The girl pulled away and looked at her reflection in his glasses.

"Aoi-chan...would you allow me to...."

The dark haired boy lifted her chin and pressed against her soft lips.

I don't want the world to see me,
Cause I don't think that they'd understand,
When everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am...

I just want you to know who I am...
I just want you to know who I am...
I just want you to know who I am...
I just want you to know who I am .......

All I ever wanted was to be what you needed...