TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Info Center by XenaAdamana

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Okay, here's the deal. I made a totally different series. For those who were all psyched about the last one, sorry. It's changed now, and I think it's for the better. The other one was all confusing and.... weird. It made no sense whatsoever.
So here it is!
DISCLAIMER: I own some of this, any mentions of Naruto are not mine.
My Life - The Story of a Young Kunoichi
In this story, Xena is 8 and just learning the troubles of ninjadom. When a mysterious man comes to dinner one night, everything changes. Her world is destroyed, and her life will never be the same.

Sands of Time
Xena is 12 and is now a Sand ninja. She trains with the Sand team every day, and when her team is accepted to going to the chuunin exams, Xena takes that risk. However, because of her "problem" it's a harder task than expected. This includes all of her adventures during her Genin/early Chuunin days. She lives in Sunagakure throughout this whole series, minus the Chuunin exams, where she stays in Konoha.

Danger
While training with Tsunade and Sakura, Naruto returns. Everyone should be celebrating... but Akatsuki has been on the move, and most people are nervous. Konoha accepts Xena as one of their own while Idun is off on ANBU missions in the Sand. Due to her "monster" residing in her mind, Naruto relates even more. Hearing about Gaara being kidnapped, Xena and Temari rush back to the Sand, only to find him already gone. Now, everyone's thrust into the dangers of Akatsuki, Orochimaru, and much more.

The Different and the Changed
Matured into a beautiful young woman, Xena finally made it to Hunter nin, unlike the rest of her friends. Being back in Suna, she feels a sort of heartbreak for not being with her friends. Only three years in Konoha changed her. She grieves over the loss of her sister, who died during the war with Sound. Still not being able to kill Akakios, she trains harder than usual. Both Zephyr and Kenta worry about her, so they arrange a trip to Konoha to bring her back to normal. As usual, the life of a ninja holds many surprises, and some of them are more painful than the most.

Last Words
At the age of 22, Xena is now looking for a husband. The only elegible bachelors do not appeal to her, and she wishes to change her fate. In order to clear her mind, she goes on a mission with Neji to look for the source of unknown deaths occuring about the Fire Country. They'll never believe who it is - especially since they
have no chance of winning.

A/N: Any questions, comments, concerns, feel free to tell me.