TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bakura no Reikishi by Kiku Hotaru Kazana

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto only my own characters.
PROLOGUE: COUNCIL

Ivory white flames have begun lighting the chamber as several cloaked figures started gliding into the chamber. Sitting in their supposed areas, one of the figures slowly remove their hood revealing, black hair that appeared midnight blue in the light as grayish white eyes were looking at the rest of the group around the young woman. A soft chuckle escaped from her pale lips as the young woman inquired in a soft, crisp voice, “I, Kahori, call council to order. All accounted for, Hajime?” The one ‘Kahori’ just appeared to chuckle when she notice a young man with short, messy light blue hair and icy blue eyes staring at her answered, “Hajime is dead, Kahori-dono.”

Kahori raised a delicate eyebrow at the young man and emphasized calmly, “So you’re the new member I heard so much about, Eisen-san.” Eisen nodded his head as the others removed their hoods revealing their faces to their consorts.

“Why are we are here, Kahori-dono?” requested a young woman with pure snow white hair that draped over her shoulders and ivory white eyes were staring at Kahori, who was sitting in the middle of the circle table. Kahori let a smirk adorn her features as she insinuated calmly, “That’s what I’m getting too, Shizue. The biju no youma are awakening soon… but certain events can alter their awakening or deaths.” Eisen slammed his head roughly on the table and barked out angrily, “Why are we helping them, Kahori-dono? We should be protecting the ningens from them not the other way around!”

Shizue glared at the new member and denounced with a hint of venom detected in her voice, “Don’t questioned Kahori-sama! She knows what she’s doing after all. Eisen, you just joined our council and we have the power to take you out of it.” Kahori quickly stood out of her seat and foretold in a cold voice, “Orochi-biju have taken a form already and has caused havoc for many villages, shinobi and non-shinobi. He is known as the human Orochimaru, the oracle has not descended to their plane and it will be another twelve years for that. The other biju no youma are still sleeping until the oracle is borne. The Kirama clan has not borne a girl heir in twenty years of their creation until the awakening and sealing of the biju, Suzuka better known as Shichibi. All this will happen when the Kyuubi no Denestu awakes from his slumber twelve years from now.”

Shizue and another female that looks exactly like her, but her eyes were black with amber spots as pupils glance at Kahori in understanding as the black-eyed female stated calmly, “The jinchiruki of the Kyuubi is Uzamaki Naruto, a young boy in a village of narrow-minded fools that couldn’t recognize the sacrifice of the Kazama Arashi and Uzamaki Sen along with the Uzamaki clan. I think Naruto-kun deserves a family same with ane-ue Shizue also that Gaara-sama has at least one friend that cares about him.” Kahori nodded her head in understanding to the others as she addressed the informant, “That’s the reason why we are here, Saito. We are altering history…” They talked about the other jinchiruki and biju until they reached an agreement or when Kahori was ready to tear heads off as Kahori smiled happily at the council, “We have reached a conclusion… we decided to remove the Nibi from Yugito and placed into someone else more worthy… and truly alter the lives of Sabuku no Gaara and Uzamaki Naruto for the awakening of the oracle.” The council nodded their head in unison even Eisen, who was arguing with Shizue and Saito throughout the whole meeting.