TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Concrete Angel by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: -Flashback-

Concrete Angel by Martina McBride

I loved this song so much, I had to write a fic for it.
It's a bit of a twisted story about the time when Kelsea stayed with Orochimaru after being taken away at the age of four.

This song is so sad D: So is the music video...

Do not own Naruto
The Concrete Angel


She sat in her room, knees to her chest, tears flowing down her cheeks.
Her short brown hair hanging above her shoulders as her golden eyes were squeezed shut as the tears continued to flow out.
Shiinto Kelsea, eighteen years old, alone.
She tried to keep quiet as she saw the door open, afraid it was Orochimaru, she didn`t want to talk to him, she wanted to go home, she wanted to see her sister, her okaasan, her otousan, she refused to believe they were dead as Orochimaru had told her.
She was relieved when it was Kabuto, a frown on his pale face.

She walks to school with the lunch
She packed
Nobody knows what she's
Holdin' back
Wearin' the same dress
She wore yesterday
She hides the bruises with linen
And lace


She stands up, forcing herself to smile, forcing herself to be strong around the others, the family that was forced on her.
Kabuto looked at her, eyes knowing.
"Hi Kabuto-sama, what brings you to my nice little dark corner of the world?" she asks, her hands clasping together behind her back, hoping Orochimaru doesn`t want to train her, because truth be told, she never wanted to be a ninja, she never wanted to hurt anyone, all she wanted to do was play with her twin and the Uchiha brothers, like she always use to do, before that fateful day.
-"Otousan! Okaasan! Don`t let him take me! I want to stay here!" a young Kelsea cried as ANBU members held her, afraid that the demonic chakra would be released.
"Kelsea-chan....we're so sorry," her mother cried, as her father held her mother back from running after the ANBU members and taking Kelsea back.
"I`ll be back one day! And I`ll be strong, just for you guys!" Kelsea yelled as the ANBU disappeared with her.-

"It isn`t that bad, atleast it wouldn`t be if you opened the windows," Kabuto stated, staring at the young girl.
"...But Tayuya-chan always fusses at me for the smallest things, Orochimaru-sama does too," Kelsea whispered.

The teacher wonders but she
Doesn't ask
It's hard to see the pain
Behind the mask
Bearing the burden
Of a secret storm
Sometimes she wishes she was
Never born


Kelsea sat on the bed, putting her hands in her lap, looking at the floor, not noticing Kabuto sit next to her until he put his hand over hers.
She looked up at him, smiling weakly.
"Remember when you always use to say how you were going to leave this place and go back to your family?"
Kelsea nodded, "And I want to do that very bad."
"How about if one day, I help you escape?" Kabuto said, smiling.
Kelsea jumped up, holding Kabuto's hand, before letting it go to hug him, "Do you promise, Kabuto-sama?" she asked, eyes bright.
He frowned, only hoping he could keep the promise, but soon replacing it with a small smile, "Of course I do, Shiinto-chan."
Kelsea blinked, "Shiinto-chan? Just call me Kelsea," she laughed.

Through the wind and the rain
She stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above
But her dreams give her wings
And she flies to a place where
She's loved
Concrete angel


"Oh, Kabuto-sama, what did you really come in here for?" she asked, pulling away from him.
He suddenly looked worried, "Orochimaru-sama told me to come get you since you haven`t come out of your room for the whole day as you are suppose to."
Kelsea's eyes widened in fright, "Well, then, I guess I should go.." she muttered, running out of the room, Kabuto walking slowly behind her.
When he reached where she was, he saw Orochimaru glaring at her.
"What do you mean you refuse to train?" he yelled, smacking her across the face.
She glared as she put a hand up to her face, "I don`t want to hurt anyone, you can`t make me!" she screamed.
Orochimaru obviously had had enough and punched her in the stomach, she fell to the ground, but her glare refused to go away, instead, she smiled.
Kabuto watch worriedly, he knew she must have been either stupid or crazy to defy him.
He watched as she reached for a kunai and he clenched his fist, no, he wouldn`t kill her, would he?

Somebody cries in the middle
Of the night
The neighbors hear, but they turn
Out the lights
A fragile soul caught in the hands
Of fate
When morning comes
It'll be too late


He watched in horror as Orochimaru stabbed her in the chest repeatedly, yet she kept smiling and wouldn`t fight back.
"Orochimaru-sama!" Kabuto yelled, trying to mask the anger in his voice, trying to hold back the tears, the ones that would only be shed for the one girl, the one young girl, who he had just promised to help fufill her dreams.
Orochimaru looked up at Kabuto, throwing the kunai on the ground and walking back the man, the blood running down his hands slowly.

Through the wind and the rain
She stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above
But her dreams give her wings
And she flies to a place where
She's loved


Kabuto ran over to Kelsea, holding her in his arms as her blood reddened his clothings.
She smiled over at him, eyes sweet and full of that kindness she had shown everyone, no matter how cruel they were to her.
"Kabu-kun, will you help me? Will you still keep your promise? You said you would...Kabu-kun," she whispered, her hand lifting shakily, taking off his glasses, "I wish you weren`t so blind..." she paused, trying to breath, "Just so I could see your face."
"Kelsea-chan...don`t leave," he whispered, "I promise I`ll get you back to your family!" he cried.
She laughed weakly, before she coughed up blood, "But...Kabu-kun, if what he said was right, you are helping me...just, please, let me go," she cried, tears slowly running down her cheeks.
He pulled her closer, "If it'll make you truely happy, just know, that someone down her does love you."
She laughed weakly, "I know, and I lo-love you too, Kabu---" and with that her body went limp in his arms.

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel girl with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot


He sat next to the girl's grave, if only, if only he would have ran in and saved her before he had gotten angry enough.
A girl with short brown hair and golden eyes appeared in front of him, two large, white wings coming from her back as she smiled at him, her hand touching his cheek gently, though it felt like nothing was truely there.
"Kelsea-chan," he whispered, putting his hand up the try and touch her face, however, his hand simply went through the figure and she frowned for only a moment before smiling again.
"Remember your promise, Kabu-kun? Well, you helped me fufill it, thank you, thank you for loving me when I was surrounded in a place with so much hate," she kissed him on the lips and then disappeared, leaving the man feeling empty.
She was a true angel, but she was an angel who had gotten trapped with him in the darkness.

Through the wind and the rain
She stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above
But her dreams give her wings
And she flies to a place where
She's loved
Concrete angel





Owari