TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Split Existence by TokehGecko

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naruto Fanfiction

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto

Summary: I'm lazy.

---

On the night of Mizuki’s betrayal, Naruto exploded with anger. Instead of merely defeating Mizuki, Naruto, or Kyuubi, killed him. Naruto’s anger resulted in the destruction of the seal on his stomach. Iruka wasn’t hurt by Mizuki, but killed, so Naruto’s outburst was even greater. Naruto was split into two bodies. One was the Kyuubi, the other was Naruto.

The power of both Naruto and Kyuubi got divided. Kyuubi was more used to having this much power and immediately killed Mizuki. When he wanted to kill Naruto, the Third Hokage appeared and another fight occurred. But the Third was too late to safe Naruto.

When Naruto was on the verge of death, The Third noticed that the other Naruto, who was Kyuubi, fell to the ground as well. With blood pouring out of his mouth and not a single wound on his body, there was only one explanation. If Naruto dies, then Kyuubi dies. Finding this out himself, Kyuubi rushed over to Naruto and healed him with all his Chakra. So he could save him and himself. The Third simply watched in understanding as a few Jounins entered the scenery as well.

After a short minute, with Naruto unconscious, Kyuubi turned to the Third. “It seems your Fourth Hokage has put me in quite the predicament, Third Hokage...”

The old man nodded his head. “You are now one and the same, but have two bodies now. If I’m guessing right, your Chakra is equally divided as well, otherwise I would have been long dead...” He murmured. “With this many Shinobis here, we can kill you. Even if you fight with your full power, which will be fifty percent, you can not beat all of us. Other than that, you healing Naruto has taken quite some Chakra as well, since Naruto was actually dieing because of your split-up.”

Kyuubi, in Naruto’s body, snarled. “So, you can kill me. But if you kill me, you kill Naruto as well.”

The Sandaime nodded his head. “True, and we are not harsh humans, are we? So I will make you a suggestion. Become a Leaf Genin and Naruto’s older twin brother.”

Kyuubi’s eyes widened. “You are insane, human. You expect me to become a human and be his brother? Do you not know who I am?”

The Hokage chuckled. “Do you have any choice, Kyuubi? You can take Naruto’s body and run from us, hoping we will never find you. But... If you do that now, we’ll hunt you down immediately and kill you...” The Third let his awesome Killer Intent out to show he was serious.

Kyuubi, being Kyuubi, wasn’t really fazed, but realized his body couldn’t move because of the Killer Intent. “Damn this...”

“As I expected, you’re almost out of Chakra thanks to healing Naruto... You can not even beat little old me...” The Third said as he let his Killer Intent fade away. “So consider this blackmail, Kyuubi no Kitsune...” He took out a pipe and put it in his mouth. A few seconds later, smoke came out. “Do as I say, or I will kill you. Do this for Naruto... and for yourself.”

Kyuubi growled. “A human I am now... A Leaf Shinobi... Heh, I will find a way to get out of this...”

The Sandaime chuckled. “Even if you do that... You’ll have to protect Naruto. If he dies, you die as well... And Naruto, wants to become a Hokage...” He ended with an even bigger chuckle.

---

Split Existence

---

When Naruto woke up, he saw himself and the Third Hokage next to his bed. “Wha- huh?”

“Indeed.” The Hokage nodded. “Rest, young one. Everything will be explained later on. For now, you have to sleep.”

A few hours later, Naruto woke up and found only the Hokage next to his bed. “Naruto. You’ve gotten through quite a lot of things haven’t you?”

“Ah...” Naruto rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and looked outside. It was already night. “So... I have the Kyuubi inside of me?”

The Third smiled sadly at the child. “You did, but not anymore...”

And then the Sandaime’s explanation came, also with the new information of having an older twin brother, who was, of course, the Kyuubi. Naruto, at first, was mad at the Kyuubi, but realized the Kyuubi didn’t have a choice but to live now. Even if he somehow got killed, he would die as well...

As the explanation ended, Naruto still was not informed about everything. “Naruto, he will live at your place. He looks just like you and since you two somehow are connected, I think it would be best if you two got to know each other better as well.”

Naruto nodded his head. He didn’t have anything to say in this matter anyway. “Ne, old man... Can I stay here for the night?”

The Third smiled sadly and saw confusion and sadness dancing with each other in the younger one’s eyes. “Of course, Naruto-kun.”

---

The next day, the Third brought Naruto home, along with a headband, proof of being a Genin. The Third knew Naruto had learned the Kage Bunshin. He had told all instructors that the day of dividing teams and assigning Jounin Instructors would be put off for three days.

“Heh, so the little human returns. Ah, and the old one as well.” Kyuubi said as he was seated on a couch full of scrapes and rips. “I am the great Demon, the Kyuubi no Kitsune. Respect me and I won’t hurt you too much...”

“Kyuubi, we will have to come up with a name for you...” Sarutobi said as he threw the other Naruto a headband. “I hereby welcome you as a Konoha Genin.”

“Genin? What does that mean?”

“We work with Ranks here, Kyuubi. Genin is the lowest, then comes Chuunin and Jounin. We also have special forces, or ANBU and Hunter-nins. And we have me, the Hokage.”

“What I want to become...” Naruto whispered, still unsure how to act around the other Naruto.

“Who wants to become a pathetic Hokage? We could stay Genin forever and have it more easy. Being Hokage means a lot of work, as I see it.”

The Third chuckled. “Very true. But the higher your rank is, the higher the missions you receive will be and... the more money you get for missions.”

Kyuubi shook his head. “Money? Missions? Just send me on assassinations or something. It’ll be more easy like that...”

“If you want to have assassination missions, then you’ll have to walk the path of Genin, Chuunin and most probably ANBU too, Kyuubi... In three days, you two will be put together in a team along with another Genin and a Jounin Instructor. Since you two are both dead-last, you’ll be put together with Uchiha Sasuke. Your Jounin Instructor will be Hatake Kakashi.”

“Names mean nothing to me.”

“Sasuke? Why is that bastard in my team!” Naruto yelled out, but remembered who was in the room and shut up immediately.

“And what’s wrong with you?” Kyuubi let out annoyed. “Why do you fear me so? Is it because of my awesome presence? Or just because I’m the great almighty Kyuubi, hm?”

The Third glared at him.

“Unfortunately, I can not kill you and the old human here... If I do, the result will surely be death for me, since you are so weak.” The Kyuubi said. “The two of us need to become stronger, or rather, you need to become a LOT stronger. So, we need to get along. We will train a lot. There is no need for you to change your behaviour... Or maybe, that might be best. As I am put in this situation, I am your older brother, so you need to listen to me always.”

Naruto nodded his head. The Third stepped forward. “Naruto, you don’t always have to listen to the Kyuubi.”

---

In the days before the formations of Genin Teams would be announced, Kyuubi and Naruto trained together, Kyuubi ordered Naruto around and they got along... better than before.

They looked a lot alike. Naruto looked exactly the same as before, but the other Naruto, who was Kyuubi, had a little wilder hair, red eyes, fangs and claws. Sometimes, Kyuubi walked on all four out of habit, which made Naruto laugh sometimes... Which made Kyuubi punch Naruto in the face, hard.

The clothing changed however. The Kyuubi was a lot into stealth and silent-killing. He wore dark-red clothes, while Naruto wore dark blue clothes. Naruto came up with a name for Kyuubi, which was Kuro Yakunan. Dark and Evil as a name, very original, Kyuubi had dryly pointed out on day two.

“Ok, pathetic human... You and me have the same amount of Stamina and Chakra. We need to become stronger, so we will train as much as we can. I can already deal with this much Chakra, but you can’t, so you’ll have to Chakra Exercises first.”

“Could you call me something else instead of pathetic human?” Naruto let out.

“No.”

---

‘This is Naruto?’ Sakura thought. ‘His clothes and... why is the dead-last wearing a mask? And he’s being awfully silent.’ Sakura shrugged and turned to Sasuke.

The Third had come to Naruto’s place yesterday and told him and Kyuubi that they wouldn’t be put into the same team.

The Kyuubi had forced him to change clothes. He now wore black pants, black sandals and a dark blue vest. His arms and legs couldn’t be seen for a reason, because Kyuubi made sure there was lot of weight on them. He also wore a black mask with dark blue stripes. This mask was also very heavy. And yes, it was of a fox. He had weighted finger-less gloves and weighted sandals. His spiky hair could still be seen.

Naruto had come in silently, very unlike him, Sasuke had noted. ‘He’s definitely different. What happened? Someone finally told him his clothes were horrible? And where is this Kakashi guy?’

The Kyuubi told Naruto that he didn’t need to be so cheerful all the time and always smiling, laughing and... well, being as loud as he was. Instead, Kyuubi told him to observe the people around him always, find out their weaknesses even when they’re not fighting, since anyone could become your enemy. There were no such things as friendships or love, there was only war and pain. But there was sex, whatever that was...

Kyuubi told him to ask him that in a few months.

When Kakashi appeared, Naruto immediately tried to analyze him, as Kyuubi had described observing. He had already tried to analyze Sasuke and Sakura, but all he could do was watch Sakura’s face and he didn’t really want to watch Sasuke. And yeah, it was really hard for him to remain quiet like this.

The Kyuubi had also told him something very disturbing. If he ever went out to on missions, he was supposed to not die. If he died, then Kyuubi died... and vice versa. In a way, it was comforting, since the Kyuubi cared about him not dieing.

“Meet me on the roof.” Kakashi said.

Naruto simply walked up the stairs. He really wanted to learn how Kakashi vanished like that. Maybe the Kyuubi could teach him that when he got home? Sasuke and Sakura followed Naruto.

“Ok.” Kakashi started as they were all on the roof. “Let’s get this over with. I am Kakashi, I like some things, I have a few hobbies and my dreams are none of your business... Now, tell me yours or I’ll demote all of you to Academy Students.”

All of them scowled. “You go first, pinkhead.”

“My name is Haruno Sakura... I like... My dream is to be with...” Sasuke was tempted to punch her by now... “And I hate Ino-pig and Naruto!”

Naruto flinched. Maybe the Kyuubi could teach him how to deal with hatred too... It just really hurt him.

“Next up, black-haired kid.” Kakashi instructed.

“I am Uchiha Sasuke. I dislike few things and like even less. I’d rather call it an ambition than a dream; I have to kill a certain man...”

“Ok, last.”

Kyuubi told him not to let anyone know too much about him. “I am... Kakashi-sensei?”

“Hm?”

“I don’t want anyone to know who I am or what I do...”

“Idiot, everyone knows you’re Uzumaki Naruto, the dead-last!” Sakura shrieked. “Don’t try to sound so cool!”

Naruto, behind his mask, pouted at Sakura. But the mask made it look as if Naruto glared at her. Which irked Sakura a bit. “But...”

“It’s okay.” Kakashi said. “I know enough. Meet me tomorrow at nine on the training grounds. Try and find me with this Chakra Signature...” Kakashi flared his Chakra up. “If you don’t and you’re late, you’ll become an Academy Student again. Also, don’t eat breakfast, otherwise you’ll throw up.”

As Kakashi disappeared another guy appeared. Sasuke and Sakura frowned. This guy looked just like Naruto. Also with the same mask and clothes. Only, his vest was dark red, and the lines on this guy’s mask were dark red. Other than that, all was the same.

“Oy, pathetic little hu-... Naruto, let’s tra-, let’s go home.” The guy let out.

“Ok, Kuro-nii-san!” Naruto let out, but the Kyuubi punched him out in the neck for that silly remark.

“Excuse me.” Kuro Yakunan said as he picked Naruto up and vanished again. Sasuke and Sakura looked at each other weirdly. Since when did Naruto have a brother? And that voice of him, was really creepy, too...

“Sasuke-kun? Ne, Sasuke-kun? Want to go for a walk with me and talk?”

“No.”

---

“This Genin Stuff is really vexing. I hate having become a human even more now...” Kyuubi whined as Naruto woke up. They were home now. “Oy, pathetic creature, we need to train you more. I know you have a Test tomorrow, so I want you to be ready for it. We both need to become Assassins and you’re just too weak for that still...”

“Ok, Kuro-nii-san!” Naruto let out.

“And don’t call me that, weakling!” Kyuubi roared as he grabbed Naruto by the neck and threw him into a chair.

After a few days, Naruto had started calling Kyuubi Kuro-nii-san, but it wasn’t much appreciated. Even though Kyuubi treated him harshly, Kyuubi was someone who would forever be by his side. Sure, sometimes Kyuubi would hurt him, but at least he would never kill him or let him die. He would actually protect him...

“Then what am I supposed to call you?”

“Master.”

“No way!”

Kyuubi roared again. “I don’t care, but don’t call me Kuro-nii-san! Now, to more important things. Are you getting used to the weight?”

“Nooo...” Naruto whined. “It’s too heavy! Can’t you make it less!”

Kyuubi shook his head. “No, you have to get used to it fast. I don’t want a weakling as a little brother, especially not a slow weakling! But unfortunately, I think you’ll always be a weakling...”

“Hey!”

“Silence. Next thing we’ll do is...”

“Ne, Kyuubi?” Naruto interrupted. “When people say they hate me, what do I do?”

“Just kill them.”

Naruto sweatdropped. “And if I can’t do that?”

“Hate them back for a while... until you can kill them.”

Naruto frowned. “And what if I don’t want to kill them?”

Kyuubi sighed. “You are one of the most annoying humans I have ever seen... Then you just have to hurt that person a lot, until he or she doesn’t hate you anymore. I do not know any other ways to deal with hatred...”

“Hey, Kyuubi... Kakashi-sensei and you both know how to appear and disappear just like that! Can you teach me that?”

Kyuubi growled. “What do you think your weights are for? You need speed to be able to do that!”

Naruto grinned behind his mask. “Ok! Give me more weights then!”

Kyuubi chuckled evilly. “That’s the spirit!”

When they needed to buy stuff, Kyuubi simply transformed into a Jounin and bought lots of weighted stuff, with money he got from the Hokage. The Third understood the situation, so he gave money, albeit not much. And with Naruto goofing around in front of the shop, the shopkeeper knew it wasn’t Naruto in Henge. In that case, the two did have the same Chakra Signatures...

---

The next day, Naruto approached the training area where he could sense Kakashi’s Chakra Signature. The Kyuubi had taught him how to do that. When he arrived, he found Sasuke and Sakura waiting.

‘Hn. So the dead-last can at least sense a Chakra Signature. I’m somewhat impressed.’ Sasuke thought. ‘Although Kakashi is not here...’ He looked at Naruto again and was surprised to see him a bit winded. “What’s wrong, dobe? Did it take you so much to be able to find Kakashi’s Chakra Presence?”

Naruto glared at Sasuke behind his mask. “You bastard! Do you want to fight!”

Sasuke frowned. ‘Ok, although he looks differently and is quieter, he still is really Naruto...’

Sakura rolled her eyes. “Can’t you just stay quiet, Naruto? Your voice is really annoying.”

“Yeah, it gives me brain damage...” Sasuke added.

Sakura giggled as Sasuke agreed with her. “Yeah, it does, doesn’t it, Sasuke-kun?” She squealed as she approached Sasuke.

Sasuke glared. “Don’t come closer.”

Naruto was sweatdropping again.

An hour later, Kakashi appeared. “Good to see you all here! And on time, too!”

“Unlike some people...” Someone mumbled.

“Ok, this will be a test. I’ve got two bells. Get them and you’ll be Genin. Don’t get them and you’ll be Academy Student again. Come at with intent to kill, otherwise you’ll definitely fail.”

The trio in front of him nodded. After that, they all jumped into the bushes or trees... ‘Good, they all know how important it is to use stealth for this.’

The day before, Kyuubi told him that the best way to fight an opponent, is to be invisible or really fast. Stealth was very important. Hence, the dark clothes he now wore. But Kyuubi also told him not to show Kakashi too much of his skills, which weren’t many. They were working more on Chakra Control and speed in these last few days.

Naruto hadn’t gotten used to the weights yet, so he was still as slow as they come... And his Chakra Control. Let’s just say Naruto was a slow learner. But he did know the Kage Bunshin...

And he knew now that it was more important to observe than to fight immediately.

So he was watching how Sakura fell for a Genjutsu Trap, something he knew now not to do. He also saw Sasuke fire off a Fire Technique and use good, fast Taijutsu. Kakashi buried him with another Jutsu. Somehow, he could hear the technique, even from how far he was. His ears have gotten better, he figured. ‘Doton Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu, hm? It’s a shame Kyuubi doesn’t know many Jutsus...’

He remembered what he had said when he asked the Demon about Jutsus. “I have few. Who needs Jutsus when you have as much Chakra as I do?”

‘Damn it, Kyuubi, why didn’t you teach me at least one Jutsu you know?’ Naruto thought as he observed how Kakashi continued reading in some kind of book.

‘Hey, I heard that, you silly human!’

Naruto looked all around him and nearly fell off the branch he was standing on. Because of that movement, Kakashi knew where he was and had appeared in front of him. “Hey, Naruto...”

Naruto let himself fall downwards and tried to think of what to do as Kakashi came descending towards him. In air, he performed a few seals. “Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!”

Kakashi saw how Clones came barging towards him. Some of the transformed into small animals and ran into several directions. The real Naruto had also transformed into a squirrel and had run away. Or was it a bird? Damn, he lost sight of the Genin thanks to all the Clones he created. He quickly disposed of the Clones by simple hits.

‘Not bad for a Genin. He can sure escape well...’ Kakashi thought as Naruto was untraceable again. The Jounin shrugged and walked into the clearing again.

He had heard a scream before and knew it belonged to Sakura. So he wasn’t surprised to see Sakura out cold in front of Sasuke’s head. “So, Sasuke-kun... Care to get out of there? I’m almost finished with my book... I only brought one, so... Make this more enjoyable for me.”

And then, Naruto appeared in the clearing and threw several Kunais at him. Kakashi simply dodged most of them and caught three. He heard a few ‘poofs’ and saw that the Kunais he had dodged were Kage Bunshin and were now rushing towards him from behind. With simple short kicks, without even looking at them, Kakashi dealt with the clones and kept reading the book in his hands.

The three Kunais in his left hand ‘poofed’ as well, but Kakashi immediately punched all of them once. “It’s a pity, isn’t it? That a Kage Bunshin is already dispelled with one single touch? And they do take a lot of Chakra, don’t they?” He said with a bored voice, flipping a page.

Naruto glared from behind his mask. ‘Damn it, I can do only one technique!’

‘Apparently, I can hear your thoughts, human.’

Naruto looked all around himself again. ‘Huh?’

‘I imagine, with someone who is as dumb as you are, that you’re trying to look for me around you... I’m far away, but we can communicate with each other, because we are... actually one, I guess... This is good. If you are in trouble, you can at least let me know this...’

‘Huh?’

‘Idiotic human! We can talk to each others by thinking it if we can not see each other! It is not hard to understand! Use your brains! What are you doing now?’

“I’m fighting Kakashi-sensei?” Naruto let out.

Kakashi’s eye narrowed.

‘Hello? What are you doing right now!’

“I just told you! Are you deaf or something?” Naruto yelled.

Kakashi sweatdropped.

‘Apparently you’re not able to talk to me anymore, can you still hear me, human?’

Naruto sighed. ‘That stupid deaf old demon...’

‘Hey! Fucking human! You’re lucky I can’t kill you, but be sure to feel pain when I see you next time!’

Naruto panicked. “No! No! I didn’t say anything!”

Now Kakashi was really confused. Sasuke was having a few question marks dancing around his face.

‘Yeah... good, be silent now, yeah... But I’m still going to hurt you, don’t worry...’ Naruto could hear the sadistic tone, but realized something at the same time.

‘Oh! So you can only hear me when I think it, huh?’

‘Of course, you fool! Have you been talking out loud, then!’

Naruto scratched the back of his head. ‘Well...’

‘You are really stupid.’

‘Tcheh, how the hell am I supposed to know this!’

‘What are you doing right now!’ Kyuubi asked.

Naruto sighed. ‘I’m fighting Kakashi-sensei.’

‘And?’

‘Well, I can only use Kage Bunshin...’

‘You’re such an idiot. I just finished my Test with the Jounin Instructor. The main thing behind the test is teamwork. Try to cooperate with your team. Don’t focus on the bells; just try to render him useless or something.’

Naruto nodded his head.

“Are you done mimicking or whatever you’re doing?” Kakashi asked, looked a bit concerned at him over his book. “You... are mentally ill or something, Naruto?”

“Shut up!” Naruto pointed at him. “I’ve figured it out!”

Kakashi simply frowned while Naruto went back into hiding.

---

The test ended well, when Naruto had yelled at Sakura and Sasuke to work together for a total of fifteen times. They constantly kept saying it was better for them to work alone that with him. Until Naruto just started helping Sasuke in the middle of an attack. Seeing that, Sakura started thinking about what Naruto had said about teamwork and joined in as well.

---

After a few months of low-class Ranks, not even worthy of being called D, actually, Naruto finally had enough. Kuro, or Kyuubi, already had finished three or four C-Ranked Missions... And they had a total amount of 18 D-Ranks...

But, it also meant he and Kyuubi had more time to train. Every four days, Naruto added extra weight to his mask, vest, pants, wrists, ankles, neck, chest, back, feet, gloves and sandals. No one could see that, because it was all covered.

His Chakra reserves were a lot higher as well and his Chakra Control was good. He could already do Tree Walking, actually. To Kyuubi, such things came naturally, so he considered it pathetic when he saw that Naruto couldn’t do it. After that came Water Walking even...

He didn’t have a lot of techniques, but he had three new ones. Kyuubi had showed him how to compress Chakra, put it in his mouth for control and shoot it out. When Kyuubi did this, it was a lot more powerful, but that was because Kyuubi could already control much of the Chakra in his body. Naruto still wasted most of it, because he simply had to get used to it still.

His own Chakra was Dark Blue, Kyuubi’s was Dark Red. Normal Chakra was light blue or yellow.

Kyuubi was satisfied with the progress his younger brother had gone through already. “Still a pathetic human, but now he can at least defend himself a bit.”

Yes, without weights, Naruto was fast, real fast. It was about time he got that fast. But Kyuubi told him not to put those weights off unless it was really necessary. If it was for things like protecting his teammates, then never mind, but when his own life was in danger... then he must drop the weights, or the Kyuubi will rip his limbs off...

And now, Naruto had a mission outside of Konoha. Towards the Wave Country...

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were all walking out of the gates, following Kakashi and Tazuna. ‘Human, if you’re in trouble, let me know a day before you are in trouble, got it! If you mess this up, I will kill you in the afterlife, understood!’

Naruto sighed as Kyuubi rambled on in his mind.

Kakashi noticed the sigh and didn’t quite understand the blonde kid yet. How come a Genin was wearing a mask, anyway? It was pretty annoying.

“Ne, Naruto? Why are you wearing a mask?” Kakashi asked.

“Hmmm...” Naruto scratched the mask, as if it was his own forehead.

Sasuke sweatdropped. ‘That looks so stupid...’

“Well, I heard that it’s important for my opponents not to see who I am!” Naruto let out. “Why, does it bother you, Kakashi-sensei?”

Kakashi shrugged.

“At least you don’t wear those orange clothes anymore.” Sakura muttered.

Naruto pouted. If it was anyone else other than Sakura who said that, he would have thrown a fit.

“What was with that sudden change of clothes anyway, dobe?” Sasuke asked.

“None of your damn business, bastard!”

Kakashi looked backwards. “Calm down, Naruto. There’s no need to yell. We don’t want to let all of Wave know we’re coming, do we?”

Sasuke shook his head, while Sakura glared at him.

Tazuna was frowning at the weird group that was protecting him. ‘I expected the masked kid to be really super silent. Not so occasionally super loud...’

And then there was a puddle...

---

To Be Continued.

Well, new story from me! Next update will be ‘Walking the Road!’ It’s almost done!

I know Naruto is a bit different in this fic, but this is how I think he would be around Kyuubi... in the beginning and after a while. Next chap is the Wave Mission! Oh yeah, also, Iruka died, but Naruto and Iruka didn’t really have enough time to bond; Mizuki just killed Iruka immediately when he had found Naruto. So Naruto was upset by it, but not THAT upset. This way, he had already experienced how it is to see someone die.

This fic won't be dark. Seeyaa