TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Akatsuki day care center! by Neko Ninja Chick

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Lol not much to say about this chapter..except its the most crack filled thing ever! lol
Leader looked left to right to his Akatsuki possey. He was about to leave for the annual "Bad Guy Leaders convention" and had to set some ground rule before he leaves. I mean, who would trust a bunch of teenaged freaks to watch his house?
"Ok guys, I'm leaving you with enough money to get yourselves situated. Remember..its not for you to take for granted!" Leader said, his eyes stared at Kisame and Deidara. Those two could wreck a house in 5 minutes! Then, he looked at Tobi. That kid could was just as bad....actually "bad" wasnt a good word to describe Tobi after all...Tobi IS a good boy. Just...not a SMART boy.
"Leader you can trust us!" Itachi said. I mean whi WOUDLDNT trust Itachi? He sorta like the only smart one.
Leader nodded. "You're right Itachi, can i talk to you and Zetsu, Hidan, and Sasori?"
Deidara and Kisame exchanged glances. Hello he just skipped them! How rude...
Zetsu, Itachi, Hidan, and Sasori crowded around Leader.
Leader looked at them and said, "Please..keep an eye out for those three!" He pointed to Tobi, Kisame and Deidara.
Zetsu and Hidan nodded.
Sasori smirked, "Got ya! But i doubt those fools would do anything."
Itachi rolled his eyes, "Remember the Halloween Party?"
Sasori shuddered. "Y..You're right."
Leader left them and turned to Deidara, and Kisame. "Listen you guys...dont even THINK about spending MY money got it? Or beleive me....the next day you'll wake up confused in a casket!"
Deidara blinked. "Why us hm? I mean..we woudnt do anything wrong.." Deidara glanced at Kisame and got a nod.
Itachi called from the backround, "Remember the Halloween Party?"
Leader narrowed his eyes at Kisame and Deidara. "Yea..I do...remember what i said...toodles!" Leader disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
Kisame frowned, "Oh come on...its ALWAYS us!"
Itachi was about to say the Halloween party, when Zetsu blurted out, "Hey wheres Tobi?"
The Akatsuki looked around nervously. Where could Tobi be?
Deidara stared at Zetsu, "How am i suppossed to know hm? He's YOUR subordinate!" Before anyone could reply, Tobi appeared. "Yay guys! Guess what?" the hyper boy said. The Akatsuki all said flatly "What Tobi...?"
"I found Leaders money and used to buy something cool!"
"WHAT!?"
"Yea come see!" Tobi lead the Akatsuki outside and almost died at what Tobi was showing them.
Hidan almost choked on his words, "Y..You used the money to buy...WAFFLES!?"
Tobi nodded happily, "I once read in Deidara senpai's diary he likes waff-" Tobi didnt get to finish his sentence for he was knocked out by Deidara slamming his fist in the back of his head.
The Akatsuki looked franticly at one another. Leader will be back in a week! How the hell are they going to get the money back by than?
"I say we blame it on Tobi!" Kisame said breaking the silence.
"Yea...but we were suppossed to be watching him!" one side of Zetsu said nervously.
Sasori and Deidara looked at each other and started whispering.
"What are you thinking about?" Itachi said looking at them.
Sasori sighed and said, "With much thought...and since we cant ALL get jobs..i say we run a daycare canter for the kids of Konoha!" Sasori nodded.
The rest of the Akatsuki fell silent. Hidan regained his mind and said angrily, "A baby sitting service Are you out your fuckin mind!?"
Kisame agreed. "Us of all people watching KIDS!?"
Tobi slowly got up. "I think watching kids would be fun!" The Akatsuki glared at Tobi.
"Actually....that just might work!" Itachi said. Little did the Akatsuki know that they were getting their selves into something big!