TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My New Roomate!!! by animafreak

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This was made for fun and I'm glad I don't own Naruto, cause' if I did it wouldn't be a kiddy show.
I don't know what I'm doing here. Training at this hour. But tomorrow Sasuke would definitly not beat me at sparing tomorrow! I won't let him be stronger than me! A few sleepless nighs arent gonna kill me...I hope.

Just then it started raining, great I'd get tired faster! This sucked! I annoyedly walked around the forest looking for shelter. When I saw the exact spot that yesterday Sasuke kick my ass into the next century.

-Flashback-

With one last punch Sasuke sent Naruto flying into a tree, Sakura cheered "Yay! Sasuke I knew you could beat him!", Sasuke turned to walk away from Naruto with a satisfied smirk on his face. "Next time kick your own ass and save me the trouble" he called over his shoulder to Naruto walking away. Sakura ran after him giggling and congratualating him on a ass well kicked.

Naruto sat against the tree breathing heavily until they dissappeared on the horizon, then his head fell he stared at the ground angrily.

-End Flashback-

Just remembering that makes me pissed, I growled and punched a large stone. A really stupid idea. I grabbed my hands and cursed loudly, I opened my eyes and looked at my bruised hand. It hurt like fucking hell!

Just then I heard a crack of thunder right behind me, I spun around was staring at a women. Long blonde hair and light grey eyes, she looked confused and her clothes were wierd looking. She was wearing pants that didn't look like the cloth he wore, they looked more durable and rattier(if possible). They were a light shade of blue and looked really light. Her shirt was huge on her and the rain made the black material cling to her shoulders. But on a stranger point she had two cat ears in place of human ears. She looked around and then she freaked out "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Where the hell am I?" suddenly she stopped yelling and stopped moving her face softened and she looked to the ground.

"So it worked..." she muttered her face looked sad "but Shinichi..." she sighed and then looked up and Naruto and her eyes met, her eyes widened conciderably. "No.." she muttered backing away "aw shit!" she yelled turning and tring to run but she tripped over her own feet and landed in a puddle.

Naruto slowly approached wondering who the unusual woman was, she slowly lifted her face from the ground. As Naruto got close enough to see her face her saw tears brimming in her face "why?...." she whispered. She pushed her newly wet blond hair out of her face and a tear fell from her face "everywhere I go I'm hated and it seems the world hates my fucking guts!" she yelled.

"Please..." she whispered turning to Naruto with tears in her eyes "don't tell anyone about how you found me, I want to start anew, Shinichi would have wanted that" she muttered. Naruto looked down at her, her face seemed that of a doll, he kneeled down next to her and offered his hand to her. She looked up to him and then she smiled taking his hand.

"You seem light, a little to light" Naruto said as they walked to his apartment. The rain had let up a bit, the girl whom called herself Kanoko looked up as she walked beside him. She was a bit taller than him, "I don't really eat, I don't know why either" she mumbled "I just stopped one food at a time, sweet stuff went first, I just couldn't stand the taste". She looked to the clearing night sky and said "next salty food, I just dislike the taste of salt, excapt ramen I'd die without ramen!" she laughed.

Naruto laughed "oi same here", she turned to him and smiled "I don't see how anyone could hate it!", they laughed. She looked back to the ground and said "and then meat just seemed a bit I don't know I just like animals to much."

"This is it!" Naruto said smiling looking up at a small apartment, Naruto had said Kanoko could stay with him as long as she needed until she had a place of her own.

Kanoko looked up at the small apartment and smiled. Naruto opened the door to a disaster area Kanoko's eyes went wide. "It's messy but livable" Naruto said smiling embarressed a bit. "No no not as bad as my old house with my roomates" she accidentally kicked somthing and that thing tried to bite her foot off. She squealed and jumped onto the couch searching for safety.

Naruto kicked the thing and it flew across the room and hit the wall. "Sorry bout' that" he said looking at a freaked out Kanoko. "Nope...don't worry...I've seen worse" she muttered. "You can sleep on the couch" he said "it's the only thing not covered in garbage". Kanoko nodded calming down a bit.

"By the way where are you from?" he asked just as he was about walk away, "I dunno, I think the future, or a different world than yours" she muttered. "Ok just wanted to know!" he said going off to bed, what he really wanted to ask was what was with the ears but he didn't want to sound mean so he kept his big mouth shut. But he couldn't wait till tomarrow he could tell the rest about his new friend.

But for now he needed sleep.
--
The next morning he woke up and he thought about what had happened the other night, he couldn't help but wonder if it had been a dream. He crept to his door and peeked outside to see Kanoko asleep on his couch. It hadn't been a dream! He had made a friend and even maybe a roomate!

He looked at the clock beside his bed only 3 hours till' he had to meet Kakashi and the other for training. He got dressed in no time, he walked over to where Kanoko slept and looked at her ears. They wierded him out a bit, if she was gonna walk out in public she may need a hat.

Suddenly she opened her grey eyes and slowly she sat up looking around sleepily "so your awake finally" Naruto said. "Where am I?" she asked looking up at Naruto, "my apartment remember?" he asked. She looked back at the ground "oh yeah thank you" Naruto rose an eyebrow "you seem to like that word" she sighed "I'm sorry". "And that word too" he said, an anger vein appeared on her head, Naruto laughed "calm down it's a joke he said patting her roughly on the back. Her eyes widened everytime hit her. "Okay okay joke joke you've knock the breath outta me stop" she said.

"There you go!" he said smiling widely.

As he left for training he yelled "cya Kanoko!", Kanoko stuck her head out the door just as Kiba met up with Naruto, she walked out and yelled "you mind if I clean it'll be payment for letting me stay!" Naruto and Kiba turned around Kiba's eyes widened when he saw her standing there "naw go ahead if you wanna" Naruto yelled. "So you don't mind if I move your stuff you won't get mad" she asked "naw I can't find anything anyway!" Naruto yelled waving bye as Kanoko waved goodbye an ran inside smiling.

Kiba turned to Naruto "you lucky little basterd...." Naruto rose an eyebrow "what?".
-
Naruto ran up to the group they all looked pissed, "where the hell have you been Naruto!?!" Sakura yelled, to tell you the truth Naruto never really knew why he liked Sakura back when he first met her, cause' once you get to know her...she's a bitch.

"Sorry my new roomate needed a little help she's a bit confused" Naruto tried to explain, Sakura looked up wide eyed "roomate?". Kakashi rose an eyebrow "she?", Naruto rose an eyebrow "uh yeah I met her yesterday!" he said cheerfully.

"Idiot, she problebly is accually a boy" mother fucking Sasuke.

"Hey don't talk that way about my friend besides we wonder the same thing about you" I muttered.

Kakashi could the tension between the two boys and he yelled "let's get on with the training!"
--
After training Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were walking to Naruto's apartment to meet his new roomate. "I gotta see this cross-dresser" Sasuke said "look in a mirror" Naruto grumbled.

As they approached his apartment he knocked on the door and it was answered by a long blonde haired girl wearing a tight shirt that she looked like she was about to pop out of and a black hat. Sasuke and Sakura stared it was really a girl! "Welcome home Naruto oh are these your girlfriends" she asked looking past Naruto at Sakura and Sasuke.

Sasuke had a large anger vein and Sakura looked disgusted "no they're my friends Sasuke..."the jack-off "and Sakura." The bitch. "Isn't Sasuke a boys name, it doesn't fit a pretty little girl like that!" she giggled. Sasuke's anger vein grew "uh girl that things gonna eat you alive" Kanoko said poking Sasuke's anger vein.

Next thing they knew Kanoko had a big bump on her head "kyaaaaaaaa cruelty!" she whined covering her head, "hey Sasuke don't assult my guest!" Naruto yelled at Sasuke "it's ok Naruto," she sais smiling at them "he's problebly just jealous, I got so friendly with you and he cant show how much he lo-"

WHACK

"ch-ch-ch-KYAAAAAAA I'm getting brain damage over here!"
--
As they stepped into Naruto's apartment it was...clean. "Are we sure this is my apartment?" Naruto asked looking around his apartment seemed to have grown.

"I coulda sworn" Kanoko said looking around, she turned to Naruto and smiled bowing saying "well I promised I'd clean the house". Naruto walked further into his house "wow you...how did you...the monsters didn't eat you?". Kanoko smiled and said "once you give them a chance their really sweet little guys!" she smiled sweetly.

Sasuke's eyes narrowed the girl was a girl but she looked a little wierd but then again doesn't everyone. But it was the hat that intrested him, just then Kanoko bent over to pick up a piece of missed trash and her hat fell off. She stood up and Sasuke saw cat ears on her head. That accounted for the missing human ears.

Kanoko looked at her hat on the ground for a second, she sqeaked and snatched up the hat pulling it roughly over her head blushing. Naruto looked out of his newly clean room "you ok Kanoko?" he asked, Kanoko looked at the ground "I'm sorry but my hat fell off" she apologized. "What'd I tell you about that ((Kanoko: -.-;;))and besides I don't think my friends will mind" he said.

Kanoko looked up still blushing slightly. The next thing she knew Sasuke was lifting her hat off her head((Kanoko: 0.o;;;)), she yelped grabbing her hat back pushing it onto her head. "Cat ears..." Sasuke muttered as Naruto yelled at him "STOP ASSULTING MY GUEST!!!!!", Sakura((who has been totally ignore until now) rose an eyebrow "why do you have cat ears?" she asked.

Kanoko stared at the ground and muttered "I was born with them and I was given away for it", they all stared sadly at her. Suddenly she got up and was about to walk when she tripped "kya!" she fell on her ass "why my ass? Whyyyyyy?" she whined lightening up the mood with a fit of laughter from Naruto.

Kanoko started laughing too.

After awhile they stopped and Kanoko walked toward the small kitchen "hey anyone want some Ramen?" she yelled. "Me,me,me!" Naruto yelled "I'm watching my weight" Sakura explained glancing at Sasuke. "I hate Ramen" he said, Kanoko stared confused "how do you hate Ramen?"((Sasuke: not another one!!! Oo0))

--
Ah never a dule moment