TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Beyond all Things by hopper12594

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer applied.
She lies there wide-awake on her bed. All the memories of the dream she had slowly floods in. Involuntarily, she clutched her head as she felt a painful prick surge her brains, her insides. Drops of sweat continue to wet her face while her lips are very dry. She can’t release a shout or a gasp for she feels her throat has been drained from moisture. She can only shout in her head, hoping that someone might hear her.

The dream looks so real that if she doesn’t know that her eyes were closed at that time, she would have thought that it’s real. It feels like it’s going to happen. Sooner. She felt fear not for her life but for her family. She feels that this dream can erase her family from this world. The dream had a tremendous effect on her like a drug. It caused her body to feel pain and to suffer. It gave her illusions of truth.

She flinched on her bed as she heard some shouts and cries of help from the distance. The dream is traumatizing her! She’s going crazy! Everything from her painful childhood up to now is being played like an endless tape in her head. The dream made her recall the painful moments and endless sufferings she and her family have experienced. Being tortured in the past, she has become sensitive to these things. She had hallucinations before. But what pains her most is she can’t fight or do anything but to plead.

“No….” she moaned. “Please….stop…”

And the more she wants it to stop, the more it hurts. She twisted and turned on her bed because she began to feel numbness on her limbs. She can’t move. She’s having a seizure. The worst one she had for years. And after a few minutes of struggle, all the sounds died out like there’s someone who turned them all off. Her brain became blank.
She survived from this painful ordeal. She swept her pink bangs away from her eyes and felt her sweat in her face. She dried them in her shirt as she lied down. She calmed down and as she lays there, her pink hair covering her innocent face, she fell asleep. Hoping that this time there are no disturbances.

Hopefully.








Morning.

Mornings start normally for the Harunos. Mr. Haruno Mitoki is a bodyguard of the prominent business tycoon, Mr. Uchiha Hideki. He may be a simple bodyguard to the public eye but one may not find out what secrets lay between them. Mrs. Haruno Eriko is a simple housewife, taking care of their house, which was given by the Uchihas, and their three children. Haruno Misato is the eldest, scholar in the town’s resident high school. Haruno Hirohito or Hiro being the second and the only boy adds mischief and chaos to the already chaotic life of the Harunos. And Haruno Sakura, the youngest, unusually admired because of her exceptionally pink hair, the verdure of her green eyes, and the innocence of her smile.

Haruno Sakura, a girl of ten years old, appears too young for all. So vulnerable, so weak, but what lies beyond this innocence, one will find out when the right time comes. Her courage will be tested beyond limits, when destiny puts her life into a mess.









7:00

The Harunos are busy preparing for the day. Mr. Haruno went to work immediately. Misato and Hiro went to school shortly after their father went. And Sakura, she’s late.

She’s always late.

“Mom! Why didn’t you wake me up?” demanded a fuming Sakura as she forced two slices of bread in her small mouth.

“Easy, dear. You might choke. I saw you’re very sound asleep so I decided not to wake you up.” Her mom explains as she fixes Sakura’s things.

Sakura shook her head disbelievingly and tried to utter a word. “B-but…oh yeah, thanks Mom! You did a great job. Congratulations!” she faked a big smile.

“Well, thanks honey!” her mom smiled.

Talk about sarcasm.

“I can’t believe her.” Sakura continue to mutter as she fixes her things. She stuffed them all carelessly in her bag as she silently cursed the reason why she lacked sleep, why she woke up late.

That stupid dream.

“Bye mom!”
“Bye, honey! Take care!”

Sakura went out. Calculating that at this rate, she had already missed the bus and she doesn’t want to walk, she hurriedly got her skateboard and zoomed onto her school.
The sun is shining proudly in the horizons: a great sign of a great day.

And as she rides her skateboard, a thought loomed darkly in her mind: the dream. She thought busily of the dream, recalling all the events. Maybe this time, she can put a meaning to it. She explored all the aspects of that dream. Is it just pure dream? But why did she experience a seizure while on it? Maybe because night is the time when she is most vulnerable? Or maybe because…

KAPOW!
WAPAK!
BLAG!
Agh!!!!!!
OH, MEN!
@#$%&!

So much for the sound effects.

Sakura, because of her inborn clumsiness or just her absentmindedness at that time, bumped someone.

“Why did you bump me? Do watch where you’re going!”

Or in her case, someone bumped her.

“Hey, speak up! Or at least, look at my eyes! You—”

Sakura stopped. As she got up, she saw the face of the one who bumped her.

And boy, it is gorgeous. He’s gorgeous.

Sakura stared at his face as the boy tried to get up. He has fair complexion, rosy full lips, sharp nose, cheeks that glow when exposed to the sun, deep dark attractive eyes.

Hai…

Get the picture?

The boy might have noticed that Sakura stopped and stared at her. “Quit staring. I know I’m handsome.”

“Yes, you are.” Sakura said. She appeared to have been love struck by the boy. She continued to look at him with this blanked look when she realized something.

“Hey you! Who told you that you’re handsome?!?”

“You just told me that.” The boy smirked. He looks calm. Very relaxed.

“How dare you! Hey—” Sakura stopped in mid-sentence when the boy, taller than her, grabbed her chin and put their faces close to each other. Sakura blushed because of the close proximity of their faces. The boy whispered in Sakura’s ear.

“You’re cute.”

Sakura turned very red. Like a tomato.

The boy released her chin and grabbed Sakura’s hand instead. He looked at her watch. “You’re late. You study at Montessori, right? Classes start at 7:15 there. It’s already 7:30.”

“Oh, man! This is your entire fault. If I see you again, I swear, I’ll--”

“What? Blush madly again at me?” Smirk.

“Arghh…”

Sakura carried her skateboard and ran fast to her school. “I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!!!”

The boy dumbfounded at Sakura’s actions noticed something on the ground.

It is Sakura’s I.D.

A smirk escaped the prodigy’s lips.

“I am Uchiha Sasuke. Nice meeting you, Haruno Sakura.”