TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


It's Strange that... by Karg

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: My reply to my "Isn't it Strange that..." challenge.

I don't own Naruto, and if i did, there would be no genderly confused guys. Why does every Anime have a dude look like a lady?
It’s strange that…

of the ten most favorite stories on TONFA, eight are Sasuke & Naruto.

the other two are Naruto & Hinata, by the same author, in the same series.

there is a link to a MUCK on the TONFA homepage and less then a fourth of its member even know what a MUCK is (Myself included).

most OC’s have a surname despite the fact that some main characters (i.e. TenTen) don’t.

seven of TONFA’s 21 skins have nothing to do with Naruto.

there are around twelve challenges asking for Naruto & Hinata smut, and at least two of the challengers don’t have any of the “Into the World” stories in their favorites.

the less airtime a character gets, the more popular they appear to be in fanfics.

Kishimoto Masashi hasn’t used any ideas from fanfics to help progress his story (at least he hasn’t as far as I know).

I took the time to write this.

you took the time to read this.

you are still reading after the previous insult.

when you mix yellow and blue, you get green. Would that mean that if Naruto and Hinata had a kid, he/she/it would have green hair?

I have the time to write this list, but not to take out the trash.

I can never get Hinata’s patch on the fan quilt to work.

you haven’t written a list like this one yet. Get to it!