TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


my oc's by aniki keyonoshee

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: my main oc ryoku keyonoshee. if your going to use him, please tell me so i can read your fic. ^^
name: ryoku keyonoshee
age: 16
he is about the level of a jounin

theme song: through the fire and flames by dragonforce

jutsu: relies on time nijutsu, which is what his bloodline trait does. no one outside of his family can use it. he is also insanely good with taijutsu too, after intense training with his brother. refuses to learn genjutsu.

appearence: he has short spiky drown hair that looks sorta like kiba's. he has deep green eyes, but his most striking feature is how he dresses. he wears a white trenchcoat that goes down to his shins, neat black pants, and a large red ring on his finger, the symbol of his clan. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

likes: books, sword practice,(he has one on his back) his coat, and beating on people who are mean to him.

dislikes: getting his coat dirty (killing offense to him) rude and mean people, the color blue, and genjutsu.

personality: he has 3 main philosophies. 1) your'e gonna try to kill him, and 2) your gonna try to ruin his coat, 3) if the person is kind to him, or even if he just knows the person, he will protect them with his life. he can be distant, uncaring, loyal, fun, sensitive, compasionate, angry... he is in love with both shiatsa (another oc) and hinata hyugga, who he met while stranded in the current time.

past: mitsu was ryoku's older brother. when they were little, he was everything that ryoku wanted to be. mitsu was always the fastest, strongest, smartest, most charming, and... best dressed? even when the were both little, all mitsu ever wanted to wear was a white trenchcoat. mitsu, being so skilled, could have easily been a snob, but he was always a kind guy, trying to help out his younger brother.when they were both older, mitsu became a genin at age 8. by age 10, he was a chunin, and he was a jounin by 15.he still had the time to train his younger brother to be a ninja. he taught him the family time jutsu's, to enjoy books, to fight with a sword so well, you move like a blur, to read emotions so it looks like your reading their mind, dramatic entrys, and how to control chakra perfectly. if mitsu had any faults, they were his vanity, and his utter hatred of genjutsu and it's users. he himself had no skill with genjutsu, so he taught ryoku how to detect and eliminate genjutsu.
when ryoku was 10, his brother has to go on a triple s ranked mission. before he left, he gave ryoku the coat and told him to wear it, because "if you outstyle the opponent, youv'e already won half the battle." *insert gai sensei teeth flash* ryoku never took it off.
when his family was brutaly murdered before he came home from school one day, he was about to go find and kill the killers, as he found one extra corpse, and a WELCOME HOME MITSU SIGN AMONG THE WRECKAGE. he took mitsu's ring, the symbol of the keyonoshee clan, and promised his brother he'd find the killers. he was accompained by shiatsa and bal-kelga, his best friends. after killing the killers with a kinjutsu (forbidden tecinque) he was stranded in naruto's time.


he is straight.