TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Christmas Joy by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Rated for slight suggestive-ness xD I need to stop writing sappy thing.

And Merry Christmas everyone! =D

I do NOT own Naruto
Christmas Joy


Nikki sat at the table on Christmas Eve, looking through papers on it, every once in a while looking at the tree and then sighing.
"Damn it," she muttered, "Seiki is basically devouring my money for toys and ninja equipment... I`m suprised I had enough money from missions to buy Seiki quite a few presents and my friends presents."
Sasuke walked in, smirking at Nikki, "Money problems?"
"Orochimaru refuses to use our money for presents, so duh. I`ve been working my tail off on missions for the last few months," she mumbled.
"You don`t have much of a tail, shouldn`t take long," Sasuke snickered, reffering to the lynx demon.
"Ya,ya, by the way, Akki took that offensevily...." Nikki muttered as she continued her job.
"You`ll stay home this year right, the last nine years, you`ve gone on missions," Sasuke sighed.
"I had to afford the presents somehow," Nikki said, turning to face Sasuke. "I miss Christmas with you, Sasuke-niisan, you know, Orochimaru has always hated Christmas, so every year, I`d come here, just to wish you a merr Christmas, though you never knew I was here, and I`d leave a present. Remember when I was nineteen? What'd you do with that stuff, I saw Naruto's plushie on your bed, but the pictures, letter, and kunai, I have not yet to see."
Sasuke all of a sudden started to blush, and Nikki stared at him. Uchiha Sasuke rarely ever blushed.
"Sasuke-niisan, what the fuck did you do?" Nikki asked.
Sasuke started to drag her along, and they came to a door.
"I`ve never seen this here!" Nikki exclaimed.
"Ya, but you have a short attention span..." Sasuke muttered, opening the door and dragging her into a dark basement.
Nikki started twitching at the sight before her.
It was like a shrine to her.
It showed pictures of Nikki at each and every age, every Christmas present Nikki had ever given Sasuke.
"Sasuke-niisan, you are the creepiest guy...ever," Nikki muttered.
"Don`t you remember who you're married too?" Sasuke muttered. This got Sasuke beaten over the head.
"Sasuke-kun?""Uchiha-kun?"
Came Naruto and Seiki's voice, soon, they could hear footsteps and the two appeared.
"Okaasan, is Uchiha-kun a stalker?" Seiki asked.
Naruto just stared, then opened his mouth to speak, but soon closed it.
"Good job Sasuke, you broke your toy..." Nikki muttered, crossing her arms, then looked at Seiki, "Why yes, Seiki-kun! Sasuke-niisan is a stalker! Come on, it is getting late and Santa will come soon."
Nikki basically pushed the three boys upstairs, a big smile across her face.

The next morning, Nikki was woken up by an overly hyper Seiki, "Okaasan! Otousan! I wanna open presents!"
Nikki could hear Orochimaru cursing under his breath, mumbling something about how having a kid was way to tiring, even for him.
"Mhm, go wake up Sasuke-niisan and Naruto-kun first," Nikki muttered, sitting up, "Now..." she growled.
Seiki screamed and ran out of the room. Nikki poked Orochimaru, "Kya... Orochi-kun can you please get up to get this over with? I wanna go back to sleep as soon as possible~" Nikki whined.
"And what exactly is my benefit from all of this?" Orochimaru asked sleepily.
"You get a present and I`ll make it up to you tonight?" Nikki purred.
Sasuke had just been coming to drag the two out of bed when he heard that, he twitched a little.
"Bad mental images...." Sasuke muttered.
"Come on, you two, seriously, Naruto and I wanna go back to bed!" Sasuke yelled.
"FINE!" came two voices.

Soon Nikki and Orochimaru were downstairs, watching Seiki eagerly open his presents.
On the last present he started jumping around excitedly, "SHURIKEN AND KUNAI!"
"Oh Kami, no...." Sasuke muttered.
Nikki grabbed three boxes, handing one with dark blue wrapping paper to Sasuke, one with orange wrapping paper to Naruto, and a purple one to Orochimaru.
Naruto started squealing as he saw the fox cap, Nikki had gotten sick of that walrus-cat-dog, whatever it was cap he always wore, besides, this was cuter.
Sasuke ran his hand over blue, silk pajamas and more pictures. "Where do you get all these pictures?" he asked.
"I loved taking pictures when I was little..." Nikki whispered, the looked over at Orochimaru, who was smirking.
"I don`t even wanna know," Naruto muttered.
"Agreed," Sasuke said.
Nikki stared at them both, "I`m going to bed, Seiki, you sho---"
Nikki stopped when she noticed Orochimaru was holding out a green box, Nikki took it and slowly opened it.
Inside the box was a very soft lynx plushie, a locket that had the words 'I love you Nikki -Orochimaru' in it, and a beautiful gold ring with an emerald for it's stone.
Nikki looked at Orochimaru and basically tackled the man, "Arigatou, Orochi-kun. I love you so much."
Nikk felt Orochimaru hug her, and her smile grew.
Naruto and Sasuke were fast asleep, obviously extremely tired, Naruto's head was in Sasuke`s lap, Sasuke's arm on the sleeping Naruto, Sasuke sleeping as well.
Seiki was now laying on the other side of Sasuke, cuddling up to him.
Orochimaru and Nikki both chuckled a little, before standing up and heading to their room to go back to their room.

In the morning, Nikki was cooking, they had invited many friends over for Christmas Dinner.
"Seiki-kun, can you go get the presents for Kelsea-neechan,Neji,Gaara-kun, Temari-chan, Kitty Boy, Chijou-sensei, Kakashi-sensei,Hinata-chan, Kisho-kun, Yasuo-kun, Shika-chan, Dog Boy, Bug Boy, and all of our other friends?" Nikki asked, Seiki nodded and ran off.
Soon the doorbell rang and Nikki opened it, everyone standing there, waiting to come in.
Nikki smiled, "Hey guys, come on in and find make yourself at home, dinner, lunch, whatever shall be ready in a little."
They all nodded as Nikki ran off.

When it was time to eat, they all sat in the living room, talking. besides Shino and Orochimaru who were sitting there, with stoic expressions on their faces.
Then they exchanged presents, and the last pair to exchange was Nikki and Kelsea.
They stared at eachother for a moment, before handing over the presents.
Nikki got a music box and some new shuriken. The music box had been the one item they had shared and adored for the few years they lived together, apparently, Kelsea had taken it away.
Nikki smiled, "This played the song Okaasan always use to sing."
"I know," Kelsea whispered, opening her present to reveal a beautiful necklace and a new kunai holster.
"This is the necklace Okaasan always use to wear...." Kelsea whispered.
Nikki nodded.
"Arigatou," they both said in unison before hugging eachother, tears slowly trickling down their cheeks.
They broke the hug and Nikki went back to Orochimaru, he held her, stroking her hair as she cried, "I thought I had ran out of tears..."
Sasuke frowned, this had always happened when they lived together, except it was always Sasuke comforting Nikki.
"Nikki-neechan," Sasuke whispered.
Nikki looked over at him curiously.
"Merry Christmas," Sasuke whispered.
"Merry Christmas to you too," Nikki said, a smile slowly appearing.
Was Nikki tired? Yes. Was Nikki happy? Very. Did Nikki ever want to leave again? No, because she knew she was loved and she knew she had Orochimaru and Seiki, her family. Then, she had her best friend, Uchiha Sasuke, the biggest teme in Konoha.





Merry Christmas