TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Shattered by baldragnarok16

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Song: Aura by See-Saw: .Hack//Sign OST

Disclaimer: Don’t own Naruto or See-Saw
if you are near to the dark

I will tell you 'bout the sun

---

“Stop, please! You’re hurting me! Please!”

“Go back to hell where you belong demon! The world is better off without you!”

---

you are here, no escape

from my visions of the world

---

“My foolish little brother. If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live a loathesome life...Run away, run away, and cling to life. And then some day, when you have the same eyes I do, come before me.”

---

you will cry all alone

but it does not mean a thing to me

---

“Does our friendship mean nothing to you?”

“No, to me you have become…my closest friend.”

---

knowing the song I will sing

till the darkness comes to sleep

---

“Do you want to see it Sakura? Do you want to see what broke him?”

---

come to me, I will tell

'bout the secret of the sun

---

He kneeled over her body, sobbing. He was drenched in blood, hers, and her abdomen was inexistent, an extension of the nothingness around her.

---

“Sakura, I’m sorry! I didn’t know…I didn’t know it was you!” he sobbed over her as he then collapsed on to her, holding her body tight to his own.

“You killed me Naruto; because of you I’ll never see Sasuke again; it’s all your fault,” Sakura condemned. “Because of you I’ll never have a child; I’ll never be loved. All your fault…Kyūbi…”

---

it's in you, not in me

but it does not mean a thing to you

---

“Forehead…”

“Useless…”

“Weak…”

“Selfish…”

“Egotistical…”

“Monster…”

---

She hung, defeated, on the cross, crying.

“What enjoyment do you get out of this?”

---

the sun is in your eyes

the sun is in your ears

---

“I do not get enjoyment Haruno-san; merely wisdom.”

A blade stabbed through her heart, again and again and again.

“You cannot beat me; you never could.”

---

I hope you see the sun

someday in the darkness

---

Three lifetimes of pain flashing…

---

“Monster”

“Hatred”

“Forehead”

“Die”

“Run”

“Cry”

“No one wants you”

“No one’s left”

“No one loves you”

---
the sun is in your eyes

the sun is in your ears
---

Subliminal messages of the pain.

Flashing, faster and faster,

Insanity

“Don’t you understand Haruno-san? You are nothing more than a plaything for me.”
---
but you can't see the sun

ever in the darkness
---

She hangs there, limp and lost, like a toy. It is then that she reaches a revelation, a power long forgotten.

She falls on to the ground, free of the burden. Looks back to see herself, still on the cross.

“Can’t you see Itachi? I don’t care if I’m weaker than you. I don’t care how powerful you are. I will beat you, for their sakes. Everything else: my life, your life, my friends, my village, my reputation…

---
“it does not much matter to me”