TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Journals of a Family by naruto_newbie

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I just don't have any motovation right now, so I'm writting this, I'll be sure to finish it soon...
disclaimer: don't own.
July 12, 1997

Father and mother have been dead for six years; it’s getting harder to care…care about anything. We keep going from one home to another. We won’t be separated, no mater what, we won’t. We have been coming back to Saint Timothy’s Orphanage for six years, we’re twelve, and still every home we find we’re sent back. Our first home we were sent to was horrible. The people treated us poorly, and there was the accident. The man who took care of us drank a lot, and his wife was cruel. She’d be so kind and caring when the social worker was around, but when the social worker wasn’t…she’d make sure any bruises would be hidden. Once the women cut my brother six times, three on each cheek, she had explained to the social worker that some animal from the woods had clawed at him, and he had run away from them… My brother and I on another night went out side when our caretakers were fighting. My brother went into the street and hid between the man’s truck and the neighbor’s car. The drunken man went out to the truck, and the two were still shouting at each other, so my brother probably didn’t know that the man had gone into his truck, and I started screaming. The woman slapped me hard, and I heard my brother scream in pain. He was looking dead into the headlights of the drunken man’s truck. We were six, and my brother lost his eyesight that night, and we were sent back to Saint Timothy’s Orphanage. Then in a few months we were sent to another home, and then sent back. This continually happened, and now we’re twelve, and since we were eleven we haven’t been sent to any more homes. So my brother, Naruto and I are perfectly fine living in the orphanage in this small state in the U.S.

“Naruto!”

“Ah, ah, Sakura, where are you?” the blonde smiled happily at his sister’s yell. The pink haired girl bounded up to her brother, and gave him a big hug, which the blonde returned. “Did you hear?”

“Hai…it will be horrible moving again!” the girl gave a big sigh.

“Hai, that is true, but at least these people seem nice,” the blonde smiled brightly.

“How would you know?!” the girl exclaimed indignantly.

“I don’t!” the blonde gave a sheepish laugh, and rubbed the back of his head while smiling even more brightly. “But I say that for every family willing to take care of us!”

“You’re crazy, but you’re my little brother!” the girl cried happily while stepping in front of the blonde.

“I’m only two hours younger than you!” the boy shouted indignantly, and stuck his tongue out at his sister while listening to her directions as they walked throughout the orphanage.

“Ten feet straight ahead there are stairs, five steps railing to the right two steps…” the blonde nodded, and with more directions the two siblings came to room where the social worker and the family were waiting.

They came through the door and the girl directed her brother to a chair. The two siblings were sitting down across from they’re soon to be family. There were three boys, one looked there age, the next one looked about a year older than them, and the last boy looked about sixteen. Each boy had raven dark hair, and ivory pale skin. They all had dark eyes, but the oldest had a red tint to his eyes. They were all gorgeous, and so…so ‘sexy…’ was all the girl thought.

There was a woman that looked much like the youngest of the boys; and there was a man that looked much like the oldest of the boys. Or was that the other way around…? The woman had a gently smooth face; here eyes were soft, as were most of her features. The man had two lines almost like scars under his eyes, and most of his features were sharp. The youngest and oldest boys both had cool, sharp dark eyes; and the girl thought she’d drown in those luscious eyes. The oldest and the man had long hair, and both held it back in a low loose ponytail. The youngest boy’s hair stuck up oddly in the back, but had long bangs hand in front of his face. The middle boy’s hair had different lengths to it, but hung straight down, and was short. Honestly the boy’s were gorgeous!

Papers were signed, and questions were asked. The social worker made final touches, and now the two siblings were under this family’s custody. Perhaps… the blonde smiled even though he could not see his family, and held tightly to his sister’s hand as they started toward there room to get there bags. The woman smiled at the children, and came along with them to help them. The man sighed and looked at his own children and shook his head. “Five,” he muttered, and told the oldest boy to go get the car, and handed him the keys. Soon the minivan was brought up front, and the oldest boy got out of the car, and brought his father the keys back. By this time the two kids came back with the woman, carrying two small bags. The woman gave a soft smile and the seven went into the minivan, the youngest in the back. It was quiet no one really spoke, the woman would try to start up a conversation, but a curt or simple answer would be given.

An hour later the family came to a large house, and were directed inside.

“Welcome to the Uchiha household, Sakura and Naruto!” the woman said softly and happily, “This is your new home, and Sasuke will you show Sakura and Naruto to their rooms?” the woman gave a soft smile, she loved children dearly, that was why she had adopted Sai, and now these two, or would be once all the other arrangements were made. The older boys went off to there own places.

The boy, Sasuke, was quiet as he led the two through the many halls; while the girl, Sakura, blushed madly; and the blonde, Naruto, hummed and smiled, while he clutched his sister’s hand tightly, listening to the direction of stairs, and how tall the were and what not. Sasuke stopped in front of one door and turned toward Sakura. “Your room,” was his curt answer, his voice was deep for his age, and the girl felt her face burn. Her faced burned even more when she realized she was blushing! She nodded; the dark boy grabbed the blonde’s hand and led the blonde to a room, which was three doors from Sakura’s room. “Your room, dobe,” the boy smirked, when the blonde huffed and sputtered indignantly. The girl shook her head, and walked into her room, closing the door.

“Jerk, don’t call me dobe!” the blonde pouted, and the dark boy felt heat creep up on his face. Blonde continued to pout, and dark boy grabbed the blonde’s hand, and walked through the door. The blush which had crept up on the dark boy’s face grew brighter at holding the blonde’s hand.

“You’ll be sharing the room with me, dobe” the dark haired boy smirked again when the blonde huffed again.

“Teme…” the blonde muttered, which made the dark boy glare.

“That’s not a nice thing to call someone, dobe!” a smirk crept up on the dark haired boy’s face, and he stepped closer to the blonde. A blush dusted his cheeks at his own thought of what he was going to do to the blonde.

“Stop calling me dobe, teme!”

“Tsk, tsk…” the smirk grew wider as the dark haired boy stepped closer to the blonde who was unaware. “Could I persuade you into calling me something else…perhaps my name, or…” the blonde could feel the other’s heat and started to back away when the back of his knees hit the bed, he wasn’t expecting this and fell backwards, groping for something to stop his scary fall onto the feathery mattress. That something happened to be the smirking and blushing dark boy. He fell on top the blonde, and quickly straddled the blonde, smirking triumphantly as he looked down at the too cute blonde fox. The blonde was panicking; he could feel the other on top of him, and started to squirm. The older gasped at this insane, wonderful feeling when the other had moved. The dark haired boy held the blonde’s hands and moved his face so his lips were only inches from the blonde’s ear. The blonde was blushing when he felt the warm breath tickle his ear. “Or you could call me something more...” the dark boy moved so his body was flush against the blonde, and his lips were resting on the blonde’s neck. He inhaled through his nose, taking in the scent of the blonde’s hair and skin.

“Ge-get off me, teme!” the blonde choked out, blushing furiously from the position he was in. The other moves his back so he could see the blonde’s adorable flushed face.

“But you’re so cute…if only you could see how…” there was a knock on the door, and the dark haired boy cursed under his breath. “Who is it?” he called his voice was dark.

“Open up little brother,” the voice on the other side of the door was calm, cold, and lacked emotion.

“Itachi,” Sasuke muttered, but before he could get out of his prurient position the older Uchiha opened the door and closed the door behind him. A smirk presented itself upon the teen’s very attractive face.

“My, my Sasuke, so naughty…” the younger flushed bright red, and glared at the amused attractive teen.

“Go to hell, Nii-san…” the younger said darkly, and the blonde kept struggling and blushing.

“Get off me, teme!” he shouted indignantly.

“Oh, he’s so cute!” the older walked over to the bed where the two were, and sat by the blonde’s head. “He’s too cute!” the dark boy nodded and blushed further, while the blonde became more cross. “Tell me who taught you…”

“My father, he said it was important to keep knowledge of my heritage…” the blonde ground out interrupting the older in the process, and squirmed further trying to get out; and by doing so causing the Uchiha atop of him to gasp at the odd sensation. The older chuckled, and brought the blonde’s head to his lap. He started to pet the silky, spiking blonde locks; and the blonde unconsciously moved his head to meet the older’s hand.

“That’s the same with our family, our parents spoke English and-”

“That was when we were babies though, but we still learned how to speak fluently in both languages,” the younger Uchiha interrupted and finished. He finally got off the blonde sat by his older brother blushing.

“Naru-chan you are too cute!”

“Chan!?” the blonde growled.

“That’s right dobe, I think “chan” suits you quite well!” the two smirked at the pouting blonde.

“Perverts!” the blonde growled, and the two chuckled. There was another knock.

“Who is it?” the two brothers said in unison.

“Sai, who else?” the voice was soft, but there was a dark edge to it. The young teen then came into the room, closing the door behind him. “It seems we’re all entranced by this cute kitsune…” the siblings nodded, and the younger blushed as well. The blonde gulped.

“Umm…” ‘someone help me…I knew this family would be nice, just not this…umm…’ the blonde gulped again, when he felt something soft and warm on his lips, and two more something’s on either side of his neck. The blonde blushed crimson when he felt two rough, wet, warm some-things brush across his neck. He made an ‘eep’ sound, and felt something wet and rough slide between his lips.

The blonde gasped at the feeling, and the prodding thing went into his mouth tentatively. Though retreated quickly, the blonde felt two people behind him, pressing against his back. So the blonde assumed he was sitting up, though he never felt being moved at all… In truth the blonde was sitting up, Sai on one side of the blonde, and Itachi on the other side, and both were kissing and licking at the blonde’s neck. Sasuke was shyly kissing the blonde, his heart was beating so fast, and his face was redder than a tomato. The blonde who had three rather hormonal boys giving him a lot of attention was about to pass out from all these odd, wonderful, intense sensations. His mind was hazy, and some kind of sound the blonde couldn’t hear came from his own throat. He was panting. One thought kept coming to the blonde’s mind, ‘what the hell, and why the hell are they doing this?!’

“OH boys, dinner is almost ready…” the woman yelled from the stairs, and the three boys snapped out of it. They slide away from the blonde blushing; well Itachi was the only one not blushing.

“What the hell was I doing?” the dark haired boy exclaimed.

“What were you all doing?! Please don’t do that again…” the blonde squeaked his mind still hazy.

“But Naru-chan you liked it…” the oldest pouted, and kissed the blonde on the cheek. The blonde blushed bright red.

“Well this kitsune wasn’t the only one aroused…eh Sasuke…” the second oldest teased. Sasuke blushed and found that he was indeed very aroused. He stood up calmed himself some, and walked out of the room.

He wouldn’t stand for his older siblings teasing him like that. He also knew many problems would occur if he tried to “share” the very cute blonde with his siblings. ‘But Sakura is cute too…’ he blushed a little, the girl was indeed very cute, her big emerald eyes, her soft looking pink hair. ‘I wonder if their hair smells the same?’ he mused silently. ‘Her skin looks really soft, and smooth. That and she seems smart. Naruto’s a baka, I can already tell…’

“Ah…ah Sasuke-san, is my brother alright?” a soft voice asked behind the youngest Uchiha. Sasuke blushed, but controlled himself. He almost laughed at the irony that the topic of his thoughts just happened to come out of her room.

“Hai, I think so…” the teen turned slowly around to face the girl.

“Ah…Th-thank you, Sasuke-san…” she used her manners; she wouldn’t call him anything slightly informal too soon. She blushed slightly, and quickly went down the stairs. She went into the kitchen and looked at her new caretaker.

“Ah…Sakura-chan, would you like to help me with the final touches?” the woman gave a sweet smile, which the girl returned. ‘Naruto was right, they are nice,’ the girl thought, as the woman helped make the dish.

“I’ve never made this before; I had to learn how to cook on my own…”

“Oh…well I’ll be very happy to teach you all that I know!” the woman gave another soft sweet smile, and again Sakura returned the smile. Dinner came soon and the all seven were present sitting at the table. The four boys were all awkwardly silent, but Sakura and the woman talked about this and that, and a few attractive actors. This made the all the males roll their eyes and shake their head.

“Ah…It was very good, ma’am!” the blonde said very cheerfully as he asked for his second helping. Which Sakura put on his plate, and set before him. “It’s much better than what we usually eat, or what Sakura makes…” the blonde smiled disarmingly, and Sakura gave a halfhearted glare.

“I’m not that bad at cooking…” the girl mumbled, continuing to mock glare at her brother. It was true though, she was fairly bad at cooking.

“You burned rice…how can you burn rice, oh and you burned soup!” the girl gasped and mock glared at her brother more.

“That was only once!” the girl was smiling as was her brother.

“Yeah, but each time you started a fire!” the blonde shot back, his smile becoming broader. The two laughed, and the woman only smiled more, while the males just stared confused.

“Well I’ll help Sakura learn how to not burn down the house…” the woman teased, and children smiled again.

“That will be good!” the blonde said loudly. They continued to eat, talking about this and that. As dinner finished, Sakura and Naruto helped clean the dishes. It was like an assembly line. Naruto kept hold on his soapy sponge, and would grope the plate, run it over the water, and ask one of the females if it was clean. Then the clean dish would be passed to Sakura who would dry it, and hand it to the woman who would put it away.

“Naruto, Sakura, how are you liking it here?” the woman asked sweetly.

“It’s very nice, Naruto was right, this family is very nice!” Sakura said brightly. The blonde nodded, though didn’t feel completely as sure as his sister. After Sasuke had left the older two started to do weird things to the blonde. Things the blonde didn’t know, or know what was happening. He could only guess they were biting his neck, and liking his neck? One of them started to kiss him, and the blonde swore the person’s tongue went into his mouth and felt around inside his mouth. It felt wonderful, no doubt in that, absolutely no doubt in that. Though the person left his mouth and went to his neck while the other person went to his mouth and started to kiss him just as the other had. There was a difference the blonde noticed that one of there lips were softer than the others, not as rough, and just felt different on his lips.

“Well I’m very glad to hear this, but would you two mind if…well if the adoption gets finalized, would you mind if I became your mother?” the woman asked sincerely.

“Of course not!” the two siblings exclaimed surprised.

“You seem much like what I remember mother was like,” Sakura elaborated.

“Hai, hai, mother was always so…you make me think of her…except I hardly remember them anymore…do you remember when father got so mad at us for jumping into the little pond in the garden when we were five?” the blonde asked his sister excitedly, if not a tad sad. The woman smiled softly as the two continued to talk about that event. Eventually the dishes were finished, and the two siblings went up the stairs.

“Naruto can I talk to you in my room?” the blonde smiled and nodded to his sister’s request. When the door closed the girl went to the bed with her brother. “Naruto how do you really feel about this, and don’t choose based on what I’ve said, please just tell me…” the girl was serious; her face was calm and sweet seeming, but her tone. The blonde nodded and sighed.

“I like her, she’s very nice, she really does remind me of mother, and no one treats me as the weak little blind boy. They don’t treat me like I can’t do anything, I just need directions…I like it, but…”

“Naruto what happened to you neck!” the blonde had started to roll his neck and his sister noticed a red bruise like mark.

“Hmm…?” the blonde put his fingers to his neck and felt along his neck, one patch was rough, but didn’t hurt much. The blonde blushed when he realized what that was…

“Naruto…” Sakura’s voice was had a terrifying edge to it, and the blonde gulped.

“Well…Itachi and Sai started to…um…” the blonde blushed brightly.

“Wait…eww! They were molesting you…!?” the girl whispered fiercely. The blonde shakily nodded. The girl smiled innocently, and grabbed her brother’s hand, and headed out the door. The walked to Sasuke’s and Naruto’s room, and Sakura knocked on the door. Sasuke opened the door standing face to face with again the topic of his thoughts. “Hey, Sasuke-san…um…where are your brothers?” Sakura asked as innocently, and sweetly as possible, with a terrified blonde behind her.

“Ah…just down the hall…um…three doors down on the right, why do you ask…?” the pink haired girl smiled and walked away, while she left Naruto with Sasuke.

“Sleep well Naruto!” she called cheerfully behind her, “and you too Sasuke-san!”

“Ah! Sakura don’t, please don’t what if…” the girl didn’t pay attention to the boy, who started to run for his sister, and luckily before he ran into the railing and or fell over the railing, Sasuke stopped him.

“Dobe, what’s going on?” Sasuke was blushing but held Naruto there.

“Sakura’s going to beat the shit out of them for…um…” the blonde bit his lip, a blush forming on his face, and he turned his face to the side. Sasuke noticed the mark on the boy’s sun kissed skin, and cursed under his breath.

“I don’t blame her, but…Naruto I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me…I just…I never felt like that before in my life!” the dark boy whispered, and then there was a crash. The woman and the man came racing out of there room, and ran down to there oldest sons’ room. Sakura walked out soon after the crash, smiling innocently, and skipped over to her brother and her crush…yes her crush.

“Ah, Naruto no need to worry now! Come on you should be in bed!” the girl was overly cheerful, which wasn’t too bad, but meant she really kicked those two’s ass really hard. Sasuke blushed when he got into the room and Sakura left.

“So she’s strong…” he muttered and the blonde nodded.

“Yeah, she’ll kick anyone’s ass if they mess with me. And she won’t take most crap, she’ll just beat you up…she has one nasty punch. Trust me, I’ve been on the receiving end several times, for pissing her off on the wrong week in the month…” the blonde shuddered, and the other boy laughed quietly.

“We should go to be, no?” the dark boy said quietly.

“Umm…as long as you stay on your bed…” the blonde gave a wary expression, and the other sighed.

“Listen I’m really sorry, I just…I wasn’t thinking…just this weird feeling came over and…I couldn’t stop these thoughts and…I’m listen you’re okay…and cute, really cute…but…”

“You’re rambling… it’s okay, I guess, just don’t do that again…and you better start thinking, teme!” the blonde chuckled, and went to his right till his fingertips brushed the wall. He walked along the wall, and stuck his left arm out, palm flat. Sasuke’s father had gone into the room a while after Itachi and Sai had left Naruto and Sasuke’s room. He helped Naruto put his clothes away in one of the closets in the room. Once the blonde reached his closet he opened it, and felt the tags on the hangers, he grabbed his pajamas, and started to take his shirt off, which caused Sasuke to blush and turn away. Soon the blonde had changed and grabbed his clothes, there was a hamper in the room and it was on the opposite side that the blonde was on. So the blonde felt along the wall again and soon came to hamper. At least the room was clean, it helped a lot. Sasuke changed into his own pajamas, and started to get out his journal. Today had been interesting maybe he’d write an entry for once.

July 13, 1997

For once I’m writing in this, for once… Father and Mother are planning to adopt these two kids. Naruto is this really cute blonde and Sakura a very cute girl who has pink hair. Why the hell did I write that and that…okay scratch that out… Well I just felt this weird feeling for Naruto and I don’t know what it was… But I feel something similar for Sakura…I don’t get it. I’m starting think that I really don’t feel this strange thing for Naruto, like it’s just something stupid that will pass. Hopefully it is; I don’t want Sakura beating the crap out of me… I do like Sakura, she’s not like most girls that just start gawking and fawning over me, she’s more...she’s been very polite, she seems very smart, from what the dobe said she doesn’t take crap, and she’s just so…she’s attractive. She’s strong too. Okay that’s enough…ugh! Okay so besides Sakura beating the crap out of Sai and Itachi it’s been horrible. I was molesting Naruto, and I didn’t know what had come over me… I feel like crap for that…but what has been done, is done. I hope I’ll get over these feelings for Naruto soon; I want to learn more about Sakura-chan. I want to learn a lot more about her.

July 13, 1997

I can’t believe I’m writing in this, oh well… Mother and Father are planning to adopt this girl and this very cute, fuckable kitsune. This kitsune has the most beautiful golden hair; it’s so thick, silky, and soft. He smells delicious, and his eyes are a beautiful blue, even though they’re a bit faded. I want to know how he lost his sight; I know I’m starting to lose mine… Sasuke seems to have an interest in Naruto, my fox, well our, mine and Sai. We had fun with the kid, and we made fun of Sasuke a little, though I think he has his eyes also on the girl. She seems annoying, and she punches hard! Ugh! It feels like my brain’s still being knocked around. Oh well, I almost can’t wait for tomorrow, when I can be with my little kitsune.

July 13, 1997

Quite the eventful day. This annoying pink haired hag beat me up for leaving a mark on the most adorable kitsune I’ve ever seen. The blonde looks like a fox, he has these three whisker looking scars on each face, I’ll draw a picture of him. He’s too cute, and when he pouts… ooh…it’s like he’s crying, ‘fuck me, fuck me hard!’ and oh how I do want to… Sadly I’m going to have to share him with Itachi…well at least it seems Sasuke’s interest in my kitsune… He seems to have his eyes on the pink hag…ugh; man can she hit you hard. I thought I was hit by a truck! Well maybe I was… Well perhaps I’ll draw them down…

July 13, 1997

Well the new family’s pleasant to some extent. The woman makes me think of Mother, well at least the memories I have left of her. I think I look a lot like Mother… Well in this family Naruto and I are staying with, have three boys. They all look similar. Tall, dark, and handsome, or sexy… I the youngest, the one our age is the most interesting, and I do like him. The older two molested Naruto, and I beat the shit out of them for that. Sasuke, the youngest, is calm and cool, and I like him. He’s smart I can tell, just like the other two…I hope to learn more about him, but for now I’ll keep my manners up, try not to be too forward, and look after my brother. I suppose that’s all I have to say…let’s hope I don’t have to write much more in this journal…