TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


sweet suicide by watermeat

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: okay, my first fanfiction. do NOT hurt me cuz it's horrid. please. anyway, onesided temasasu, and implied gaatema. SONG IS "MONSTER" BY MEG & DIA.

DISCLAIMER!!: i do not own any of them, they belong to Kishimoto - sensei. pg-13 + for language.

sasuke: 17
gaara: 16
temari: 17
~His little whispers. "Love me, love me." That's all I ask for. "Love me, love me."
He battered his tiny wrists to feel something.
Wondered what it's like to touch to feel something.~


A boy sat by a small pond, talking to himself.
“Why am I who only one who is a monster...? Even though I have a demon, I’m still human...right? Then why doesn’t anybody love me? Even like me?”

The boy sighed, “Of course you do. Of course you love me. But...it’s just because you need me, right?”

He closed his eyes, blinking away tears.
‘Why am I crying...? nothing’s wrong, I should feel fine..’
He smiled that false smile, yet again. His siblings loved him, so nothing is wrong. Absolutely nothing wrong. Nothing....
“aishiteru...”
The boy smiled. He was happy.

But things were going to go downhill pretty fast.

When he entered his village, everyone was still awake and were still bustling about town.
When ever he walked by a window, a window shopper would notice his reflection.

“BAKEMNO! YOU ARE OF NO USE IN THIS VILLAGE!”
“Monster, go back home where you belong!!”
“YOU’RE PRETTY BRAVE TO SHOW YOUR FACE AROUND HERE!!”

~Monster... How should I feel? Creatures lie here. Looking through the windows.~

The boy started to cry. Just a little...only a little....

---------

He ran to his house, as quickly as possible. Ignoring all the hurtful whispers and burning glares. When he got to his house and darted across the front lawn, he stopped in his tracks.
His sister was sitting on the front porch, crying. Obviously, something had happened. Why else would she return from her mission early?

He looked at his sisters wrists. Bruises.

“Temari-chan, what happened...?”
“gaara-kun, ....he...Sasuke, he....” she was in the middle of her sentence when she broke down into tears.

“Sasuke......he...”

~That night he caged her. Bruised and broke her. He struggled closer. Then he stole her. Violette wrists and then her ankles. Silent Pain.~

Gaara listened to his sisters explanation, which was hard to hear. Her voice was cracked and raspy, as if she was screaming.

“He......did? I SWEAR, WHEN I GET A HOLD OF THIS LITTLE BASTARD, I’M GONNA-”

“Gaara-kun, calm down, it.....its nothing....you don’t have to be angry”

“NOTHING?! TEMARI-CHAN WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! THIS GUY COMMITTED A CRIME! OF COURSE I’M GONNA BE FRICKEN’ ANGRY!”

“Gaara, I’m going to bed. I appreciate that you care so much...”
Gaara sat on the porch, listening to his sister’s light footsteps.

“Oh god....what am I going to do...?”

And he sat there, listening to the silence of midnight.

----------

Sasuke awoke in a cold sweat. “Oh.... a nightmare...” he sighed and just thought about life in general.
“Oh my god... I thought I wanted this...”

~Then he slowly saw her nightmares were his dreams. ~

He slowly got up, and went to his dresser.
He finally found what he was looking for... a bottle of alcohol, a bottle of small white pills and a blade he kept there for safety reasons.
“I’m a monster. Why else would I do something like this...?” He knew that Naruto, the boy who almost broke his heart, started to like the sand nin, but he shouldn’t get revenge by doing....that...to his sister and his longest kept friend.
~Monster. How should I feel? Creatures lie here. Looking through the windows...~

He slowly walked into the bathroom and stared at his reflection and took notice of very small rings around his eyes.

“Huh....you remind me of him... yesss...you do...”

He took six of the pills and crumpled to the floor. He wasn’t knocked out, yet he wasn’t awake. God, he cherished that feeling...

----------

Gaara snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his sister scream.
He walked in and came to her room
“Temari? What’s wrong??”
“Oh, I had a nightmare, that’s all...it keeps replaying in my head and I-Ohh, man. I have such a head ache...”
“Temari-chan.... I’m going to stay here with you. Incase you have any bad dreams. In the morning, I want you to go to naruto’s house with me.”
“T-thanks gaara-kun...” she sighed “Aishiteru..”
“Um.... aishiteru, temari-chan” he answered sadly. She didn’t mean it like he did. She never would.

-His sister loved him.
He loved his sister.
She didn’t love him the way he did.
And he knew that she never would.-

~I will. Hear their voices. I'm a glass child. I am their Regrets. ~

Gaara has been known as “a glass child”. He got upset easily, and ever since that horrid day when he saw Uncle Yashamaru kill himself, when he was six. He didn’t want friends. He wanted family. He has family, but they’re always either far away, or they didn’t want to talk to him.
His dad was happy to forget him, his mother was dead, his uncle was gone, and his brother died on a mission. But his sister lived with him. In the only house they could afford. He was happy.
~Monster. How should I feel?~

Gaara looked at Temari. Her blankets were messed up and she covered her head with her pillow. The one with the lace on it. Same color as sasuke’s cold, savage eyes. God, he hated that color.

~Turn the sheets down. Murder ears with pillow lace.~

Gaara sighed. He had no clue what he was going to do about this.



Sasuke gathered the strength to get off the floor and back to the sink.
He took a big swig of sake and took the blade.
“Here goes...”
He winced at the sudden pain.
In one arm, he carved out ‘Temari’ and on the other ‘aishiteru’
“Temari, I love you...”
With that, he took a gun from under the sink and rose it to his forehead.
“I love you”
he pulled the trigger slowly and he, Click click bang, shot himself between the eyes and dropped dead.
skin already becoming so cold.

----------

Gaara got up and left Temari’s bedroom and left the house all together. He slowly walked to the graveyard. He quickly found his mother’s grave. Over grown with weeds, covered with cobwebs and just filthy.
“Why did the stop cleaning this place? I used to love it here....”
He sighed and lay down next to his mother’s grave.
“Good night, mother...”
Gaara took a small razor blade out of his coat pocket and cut the words into himself



His skin quickly became as cold as the gravestone he cherished so much.

---------

It was light out. Temari figured that gaara went to the graveyard.
She saw someone by the gravestone.
She thought about who it could be.
She went over to the gravestone and realized what happened.
She saw her little brother, slumped over, leaning against the back of the gravestone.
She saw something seeped through the arms of the coat she bought for him a few days ago.
Temari moved the sleeves so she could see what it was.
The words “onee-chan” and “aishiteru” were tattooed on his arms.
Temari looked at her brother.
His eyes were clouded over, a stain on his eyes, he still saw the moon.
Never to see the daybreak.
Temari collapsed and started sobbing.
She cried because her best friend was dead.
She screamed loud enough to wake the dead.




But it couldn’t.

-His sister loved him.
He loved his sister.
She didn’t love him the way he did.
And he knew that she never would.-



He was wrong.




~There's bath tubs.... Full of glow flies.... Bathe in Kerosene.... Words tattooed in his veins...~

-end-