TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


In the Light by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is just a basic summary of what all has happened so far for all those who haven`t read the other three stories, this informs you of all important things from Nikki's point of few n3n

Disclaimer for entire story: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO
In the Light Again


Hello, I am Shiinto Nikki.
The oldest twin out of the Shiinto twin, best friend to Sasuke and Gaara, Orochimaru;s wife, and mother to Shiinto Seiki.
I`m sure you are wondering how all this happened?
At the age of eight I lost my parents, my family was very close to the Uchihas you see, well on the day of the Uchiha Massacre, my parents knew that they were all in trouble so they raced to the aid of our friends, Sasuke's parents.
Sadly, Itachi got to them and killed them, luckily the lasts words they spoke were how much they loved me, but it still hurt, especially since I adored Itachi at that time, he was like the big brother I never had and now, I can never forgive him.

At the age of thirteen I was the empty shell of a person and was living with Uchiha Sasuke, I was on a team of shinobi, with my best friend Jessica and then there was Cameron.
My sensei was Hyuuga Chijou, Anko's rival and Kakashi's lover. Our team went through many hard times, especially during Chijou`s pregnancy.
When Orochimaru was just starting to attack the Third, I dashed over to help and was fighting with Orochimaru when Chijou came over to try and save me, she collapsed though and Sarutobi gave me a look that said I should help her and so I did, only to get news that he was dead later on, to make things worse, I was confused about love, Hyuuga Neji was the first person I had an intimate relationship with, his constant talk about fate was annoying, but he was a good guy and I loved him very much, when Sasuke left he was there comforting me, Naruto was too and so i got by, but barely.

At the age of sixteen or seventeen, Sasuke returned to us and I was happy for a very short time, I continued getting more and more depressed despite my best efforts to stay happy.

At the age of eighteen, I sensed Orochimaru in the area and dashed off during training, I found him hurt and I was angry, I kicked him a little, before realizing I truely loved this man, that I was truely meant to be with him, so i fought Chijou when she returned with Tsunade, almost killing my sensei in the progress. Tsunade beat me over the head and threw me next to Orochimaru, I woke up later and started healing the man and we became very close.
We went to Suna, I stayed there a little, it seems Jessica was there with Gaara, and I was happy. However, Neji and Kankuou made things very complicated, I hadn`t entirely gotten over Neji and I knew I still loved the Hyuuga, and Kankurou admitted that he loved for me, but I stayed loyal to Orochimaru.
We attacked Suna, I fought my previous friends, but didn`t kill them, no, I was weak then, that was my weakness, killing friends, if I had to kill Itachi, I probably couldn`t.
I saw Kakashi and Sasuke were about to both use Chidori on Orochimaru, so I dashed in front of him, taking both hits and dying in the process.
A young girl came and gave her life for my own and I was once again living.

At the age of twenty-four, I was very cold and little happened, I did release my demon chakra, my demon is a lynx demon and I had half of him at the moment, the other half with my twin, I fought Naruto and barely won, both of us collapsing from the high speed, high chakra attacks we used and both of us were on the verge of dying, but we came through.

And lastly, at the age of twenty-five, I successfully took the rest of the demon from my sister without killing her, and I killed Jessica, yes, I killed one of my best friends and everyday I regret it.
Chijou said it was her fault, but it was mine, just like it always has been.
I had to face Gaara and he was an emotional wreck who begged me to stay with him and I did, secretly knowing I was holding a child, I wanted the best for it, though I do still hate the demon for helping, when his help was not needed.
Orochimaru ran away and I ran after him, I was in a coma for three straight days and when I went home, I had nightmares and finally told Orochimaru about the child, to say he wasn`t pleased would be the understatement of the year.
I took a nurse, Haiiro along with me and we headed back to Suna and I gave birth to my beloved Seiki.

I am now thirty-five, ten years has passed since then, and I have still not gained the trust from the villagers back, possibly because they know Orochimaru and I will start taking bodies, like Orochimaru has been doing every three to four years, but one day, I have a feelings we will gain then trust back.

I am Shiinto Nikki and I am back in the light again.




TBC