TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Black Wings by angelslight

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: A/N:
Disclaimer: Not mine.
I made some changes here, cuz the first was suck. It’s SasuNaru and I’ll never pairing Naruto or Sasuke with anyone else in the end. Even maybe there’s hints of NejiNaru but it’s SasuNaru. Maybe it’s not yaoi in the beginning but it’s (after some chapters).
The Black Wings


Chapter 1: Intro



Konoha High School is just an ordinary school. And just like any ordinary school, has idols among the students. They have Hyuuga Neji, the student council, as the idol from boys’ side. Always cool and calm, he is a genius boy who won many mathematic championships. He has the thing that makes the girls throw them selves on his feet. And as the idol from the girls’ side, the girl with beautiful cerulean eyes, Uzumaki Naruto. Long blonde hair with scratches on her face. With her smile, and her energetic looks she is the most perfectly girl to be the princess of the girls.

And now the princess is sitting on her chair, tidying up her books, when a pink-hair girl shows up and hugs Naruto from her back.

“Naruto~!!”

“Get off, Sakura! It’s hurts.”

The girl called Sakura grinning.
“Gomen, Naruto.”

“It’s okay.”

Sakura sits on the chair in front of Naruto.
“I caught Sasuke looking at you in chemistry lesson.”

The blonde frowns.
“No way. And don’t say anything about him again. I hate him. Always escapes from the lesson who he thinks he is? He thinks he so smart –Argh, he’s genius I know, he’s even smarter than Neji, and I knew it!!-!! But that arrogant looking on his face… He’s jerk!”

Sakura gives her a smirk.
“Careful, Naruto. Peoples said hate and love just have a little difference.”

“No way in hell!”

“All right, all right.”

The pink-hair sighs in defeat. But suddenly she smiles wide.

“I almost forget! Listen, Naruto, my Dad told me, tonight, there’s something great will happen at the museum!”

“Really? What will happen?”
The blond asks with excitement.

“Dunno. But it must be something great if it’ll appear on the TV.”

“I’ll check out the TV then.”



###



Konoha high school. A public school in Konohagakure region. And just like another school in any region, has many characters of students. The prince charming boys, the idol wanna-be, the princess, the fan girl type, and of course the ice-prince. Cool and genius boy who’d like to escapes from the lessons because ‘I’m to smart for this’ reason. And just like another story, has many fan girls because of his handsome face and his coldness.

So there the ice-prince is. Sitting beyond the tree’s shadow, thinking. Uchiha Sasuke. Yeah, that’s his name. With black spiky hair and deep-black eyes of him, also his pale skin and his pretty boy face, no wonder the girls madly about him. Luckily the girls don’t see him right now. With his white shirt -which the three of the top buttons have been left open, he’ll makes the girls’ nose bleeding for sure.

He leans on the tree, yawns.

‘Tonight is the night.’



###



“I’m late! Dad will kill me.”
The blonde girl is running. She is cute as always with her red sailor uniform and big red ribbon on her blonde hair.

“It’ll faster if I pass trough the park.”
Naruto talks to her self.

She is running until her feet hits something and makes her fall.


“Aaw… It’s hurt.”


“Yeah, and you’re pretty heavy.”

The blonde blinks. She falls on the top of the raven-hair boy.


“Gomen!!”

She stands up as fast as she can, but it only makes her fall once again. But luckily (or unlucky?) the raven-boy has stood and the blond falls to his chest.


Her face blushes. She moves and muttering something like ‘thanks’ and ‘sorry’.

As she looks to the raven-boy she surprise.
“Uchiha-kun!”


‘This is my worse day ever! God, do you hate me or what? Why you created this brunette creature in this world?’


“Yeah, what’s ya’ problem, dobe?”
He looks at her with cool-arrogant expression.

“Don’t call me like that, teme!”


‘Why must him instead anyone else!? This is bad…’


He gives him a smirk.
“My, my… What a word… I wonder how you so popular with that clumsiness and with a word like that…”

“What?! I’m not clumsy! It’s your fault! You’re the one who lied there like there’s no better place!”
She looks at him madly.

“Tch… Uzumaki...”

“How did you know my name?”

“Moron. It’s obvious of course.”

“What did you say?!”

“Ya’ know? You kinda interesting girl.”

He leaves her with a small wave.



###



“I-HA-TE-HIM!!!!!!!”

The blonde girl punches her pillow and throws it into the wall. The Uchiha boy makes her cannot concentrate. She hates that boy. But even she hates him so much, she must admit the fact that black-hair-boy is handsome, and his smirk makes him looks madly cool. No!!!! She mustn’t admit it!!! The Uchiha’s pheromone has controlled her mind.

She turns on the TV to forget about the damn-cool raven-hair. As she turns the channel and looks at the news on the screen her eyes become wider.