TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Red Liquid by Ghonchi

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclamer: Not mine...duh.

WARNINGS!: Caracters death, suiside, self abuse, very much blood.

(I have the same story at ff.net)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was a boy standing on the wooden bridge. The full moon was shining down on him, giving his dark hair the slightest shimmer of silver blue. His deep eyes the same colour as the water underneath him, black... just as his mind. full of sadness and painfull memories.
A soft wind caressed his tear-wet face. Allmost like it wanted him to feel better. He tilted his head up so he could see the pale orb high up among the stars..
He was a moon child, doomed to be alone in eternity, to never feel the love of friends. The darkness of the night chilled his body to the cord, but he knew that it wouldn't be for long.
From a small bag, attached to his white shorts, he picked up a knife-looking weapon. He let the sharp edge rest in his hand, feeling the cool, balanced steel weight in his palm. Slowly, he sank down on his knees. Seeing his reflextion in the blade as in the cold water. He dipped the knife in the darkness underneath, as well as his hand. He let out a low sigh as the dark suffocating liquid touched his pale skin.
He rised his arm, showing a dripping blaze of silver. Letting go of the weapon, it crattled down on the hard surface of the bridge that stretched out almost to the very center of the small lake.

He tugged at the loose fabric covering is arms, aloved it to slip of his skin. Neately, he folded it to a pile next to his body. He reatched up behind his head and untied the forhead protector that stopped his bangs from flying in his eyes. He putted it next to the pile of fabric and adjusted it so the konoha sign was facing the sky.

He sat back and sterched his legs in front of his before letting the sink down in the black tears of the lake.
Reatching down, he grabbed the knift that had landed on his far right. He let the cool metal rest against the sensitive skin on the underside of his arm. Only a fraction of a moment, he hesitated. Thinking about his life, deciding that it wasn't more to live. Thinking about his few friends, the only lights in his life, deciding that they would be better of without him.
He yet again tilted his head backwards, staring at the moon when he let the first cut pierce trough the pale skin on his arms. Lifting the blade from the newly made gash. He moved the knife a few inces up, this time resting it on his elbow.
Slowly he added more preasure on the shaped metal, forcing it to dig in to the flesh, he dragged the weapon downwards, all the way to his wrist he parted the skin and let blood well up. Hewatched the dark crimson fluid as itmade its way down his arm, dripping down on his white shorts, staining them red.
He rised his bleeding arm to the sky, feeling the warm liquid change direction, making small trails towards his shoulder and ribs.
He let the steel blade switch hand and used the sharp edge to carv the sign for death on his other arm, freeing more of the life giving extract from its prison.

He pulled up his numb legs from the water and hugged them close to his body, causing the red and hot fluid to pour down on his legs.
He felt dizzy and lied down on the hard wood of the bridge. The life leaving him at the same rate as the blood wasleaving from the wounds he had made on his arms.
Adark pool was creating under his body, dripping down to the water and mixed with it.
The blood covered knife slipped from his grip and hit the surface of the lake with a soft plopping noise, only a ring of blood shoved where it went down.

He curled up on his side and used his arms to protect his head, like he was beeing abused by someone.
The movment caused the liquid to make strange patterns on the black T-shirt he was wearing over his well toned upper body.
The fan-like symbol on his back got splattered with warm red stains, just like it had been only a few years earlier. Only this time, he wasn't the one who survived...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


So, how was that? *sniffles* so sad... :'(
Please review me. please? *adoring tear-filled puppy eyes* pretty please?
I might mix up a second chapter...if I feel that someone would read it... ^^