TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Blind by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: :c Poor Kiba-kun....

Anyways, I know it is short, but whatever, I think it came out okay =D

I do NOT own Naruto
Blind

Hinata, after everything we`ve been through as a team, you still haven`t noticed my love for you.
I have to admit, I`ve always envied Naruto, afterall, he had you admiring him, loving him and he has so much will power, he never gives up, and he is as loyal as Akamaru, my best friend.

I remember the day Sakura ran to our training grounds, hugging you while crying, you asked her what had happened, and I wish she hadn`t.
It seems she had found Sasuke kissing Naruto.
They managed to break two hearts in one day, and I wondered, why did they have to break yours?
I remember Shino shaking his head, as if he had known the whole time, which he probably did.
My face was just as shocked as yours. You hugged Sakura back, crying as the truth finally settled in.
Hinata-chan, if I would have been brave enough, I would have held you that day, I would of comforted you, but the thing is, I`m not that brave.
The next day, when Naruto came over to our training grounds with Sasuke, you ran away, and I started to go after you but Shino held me back, I wonder, I really wonder if you knew I did try and go after you, while Naruto stood there, dumfounded, unaware of his actions.
You still stay away from Naruto, you hang out with Sakura whenever they aren`t around and I know, I know you cry every night, because even if I wasn`t there to see you fight Neji, I know you were fighting him just to proove yourself to Naruto, because all you had ever wanted was for Naruto to love you and now, that dream, it has been destroyed.

And now I see you stand here, smiling weakly as you see Tsunade give the position of Hokage to Naruto.
I know you won`t admit it, but you still love him, and I know why, it is for the same reasons Sasuke has come to love him.
Because Naruto is everything I had said before and more, but he lacks one thing, and that is the knowledge that you did everything just for him, hoping, dreaming, praying, that one day, one day he`d love you in return and would do everything for you, that you`d do for him.

"Hinata-chan, I`m so sorry," I whisper and you look over at me, your long, beautiful raven hair flowing over your shoulders annd back, your lavendar eyes, so gentle, and you`re smile, so sweet and pretty, it makes me wonder, why didn`t Naruto see how beatiful you were? Because I`m pretty sure the rest of Konoha does.
"Kiba-kun?" I hear her whisper, "Please don`t be sorry."
I feel her grab my hand and her smile grows, "Thank you for being my friend, Kiba-kun," she says.
"Thank you too, Hinata-chan," I whisper as a reply.

Hinata.... for one who can see everything, you sure are blind, but I love you more then anything else.
And as you did for Naruto, I hope, dream, and pray every day that you will one day come to love me, like you once loved Naruto.