TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Last Resort by naomi_sama

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer- I do not own Naruto...*sighs* But if I did...! Well, let's not get into that...>.> R&R!
Gaara- *reading his mail* Hmmm...? What's this?

"Dear Gaara,
You are wanted for a reality show starting today."

Gaara- Today....Don't I have something else to do today? Oh yeah! Today's when I'm wanted in court for torching that orphanage....

~*Flashback 2 days earlier*~

Gaara- *watching orphanage go up in flames* BURN ORPHANS BURN!!!!!!

~*End flashback*~

Gaara- awww man that was awsome. Oh well, now to burn the court house.



~*~

Naomi- Welcome to the show. I'm the producer, and I'll be periodically making your lives hell. Any questions?

Tenten- Why were we of all people chosen for this?

Naomi- For starters, you all passed the drug tests. Also you looked fine when we illegally accessed your drug records.

Kabuto- uhhhh...

Naomi- You all have a personality disorder and each of you is adicted to at least three kinds of illegal drugs. Your losers are reality show gold!

~*~

Gaara- so, I guess were roommates now. Cheep network not giving us our own rooms. Im Gaara. And you are...?

Haku- *pulls out senbon* I am Haku! Many ninjas have fallen victim to my weapons of fury! I am Zabuza's personal assasin tool!

Gaara- And the sea-foam green nail polish...?

Haku- I can't get it off!

Gaara- Who the hell are you!? The Grim Repaers homosexual cousin?!

~*~

Sasuke- I can't believe I'm doing this stupid show. So how did you get suckered into this?

Naruto- I don't remeber why I'm here. Actually, I don't seem to remember much of anything.

Sasuke- You lost your memory? So are you some dark and mysterious here who has to overcome a great evil to find hid destiny and past memories?

Naruto- I lost my memories?! Aweosme! Now I can be all angsty and mysterious and crap!


~*~
Kabuto- Hey, I'm Kabuto. Why am I the only one without a roommate?

Naomi- That would be because of Temari

Kabuto- I know I'm going to regret this, but who is Temari?

Temari- *randomly tries to chop off Naomi's arm*

Naomi- *dodges* This would be Temari right here. She has extreme ADD and insomnia. She never stops running around...EVER.

Kabuto- DID SHE JUST TRY TO CUT OFF YOUR ARM?!

Naomi- Yeah, you might want to watch out for that.


~*~
Tenten- Wow! This is so exciting! I'm Tenten! I'm sure we'll become great friends and go on fun adventures and junk like that!

Sakura- *watching TV*

Tenten- I've never seen a TV like this before! It's shaped like a crystal ball and has TiVo! So what type of TV do you like to watch?

Sakura- OMG! i l1k3 Itachi LMAO joo t0t@ly pWned Kisame!

Tenten- What the hell? hey, does anyone have an fan-girl to English dictionary I can use?

Sakura- Akatsuki i$ l33t! LOL LOL!!!