TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Hyuuga/Uzumaki Child by Hyuuga Anmari

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is not meant to claim ownership of Naruto (or any of the characters therein) or of the game "Dungeons and Dragons" (which I mentioned in the description). I do have permission to use the Characters "Inuzuka Mitsuki" and "Nara Tamosu". They are owned by my freinds Dylan and Megan. And I own "Hyuuga Narashi". So ask me first before you use any of those three characters. Thanks!!
Hyuuga Narashi wakes up from a light sleep. today was her Genin exam. after several long years of study, she would finally join the ranks of the Konoha ninja. She moves to the vanity mirror and takes a final look-over, to make sure she looked her finest. She has Jet black hair, with blonde highlights and looks much like her mother. She has inherited the Byakugan from her mother, and her wit from her father. In otherwords, quite a force to recon with.

As she went outside to enjoy the scenery of their small zen garden , her father bursts out the door with an overly large grin on his face.

"Narashi!!", Naruto exclaimed, " Today you will become a Genin!! I remember my first day..."

Narashi zoned out to the chirping of the birds (which were chirping at Naruto angrily, more than anything else). As her father continued to rant on about how he became a great Ninja by practicing every day, her Godfather, Neji opened the gate to the front yard.

"Neji-Niisan!", Narashi cried out as she ran over to hug him. Naruto walked over, proud of her daughter.

"You dont mind if I walk her to the academy, do you Naruto?" Neji asked, well aware of the impending stories of battle and whatnot.

"I..." He said with a puzzled look on his face. "...OK! I'll go wake up your mother!"

"No, that's alright, Lets not bother her. Narashi, go get your things." She ran to the side of the house to find her mother at the side door.

"You might need these", Hinata said with a smirk on her face. "Now go, before your father gets...Nevermind". She begins to laugh as Naruto pats Neji on the back and talks about his perfect daughter. Narashi runs past them, grabbing Neji's arm and pulling him through the gate.

"Close call", Neji says as he begins to walk under his own power. "I figured he would do that." They are silent for the most part until they get to the Ninja Academy.

"Now, I just want to tell you how Proud I...", He begins to say. but Narashi knows that he is about to talk about his Genin exam, so she bids her Godfather a good day and runs off.

She meets up with her team-mate, Mitsuki. Mitsuki is Kiba-Sensei's daughter, but her features resemble that of a felines. Narashi always wondered who her mother was.

"So where is our other teammate?" Mitsuki asked. Narashi dropped her smile, and performed the handsign to activate the Byakugan. After searching the grounds, she said, "That Nara girl isnt here yet. I wonder where she is".

Iruka-Sensei then clears his throat to get the students' attention.

"The Genin Exam is about to begin! Hyuuga! Inzuka! Your teammate is very ill and will be sitting this one out. She will take the test herself at a later date. Please follow me!"

The group of about thirty students follows Iruka-Sensei to a small building near the Equipment storage building. "The Exam will be administered in this building. Your objective is simple: Obtain the scroll within 30 minutes. There will be one team in the building at a time. If you cause too much attention to yourselves, you will fail. Good Luck!"