TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dark Lust by Monica

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Nauto in anyway yada yada you get it
Please read the stories before this, Dark Desires, and Dark Passion.

There are only 2 chapters, but their desent size and I'm most likely making another sequal

"Talk"
Thought
Kabuto awoke to find himself laying in Orochimaru’s arms. He looked around and noticed he was in Orochimaru’s room. He tried to recall what had happened. “Oh yeah..” he murmured, remember how he fell asleep in Orochimaru’s lap after they had sex. He blushed when he remembered. “Good morning Kabuto..” Orochimaru breathed into his ear. Like always his breath was hot against Kabuto’s ear and sent a shivering sensation up his spine. He liked the feeling.
He turned around and embraced Orochimaru nuzzling his face into his chest. “My, my Kabuto… Aren’t we…cuddle-ish this morning?” Orochimaru said, kissing him very lightly on the lips and hugging him tighter. Orochimaru is acting odd.. Since when has he ever been this nice? Kabuto suspiciously looked up into Orochimaru’s eyes.
It did not last long, Orochimaru leaned forward and licked Kabuto’s jaw line. There were still marks there that Orochimaru left, though they were fading. Now we cant have that, now can we? he rhetorically asked himself. He looked at the fading marks and then quickly started nibbling at them and making them reappear. Orochimaru smirked, he was pleased with himself.
“Alright.. Normally Kabuto, around this time you would come in my room and we would have sex, but it seems you are already here.” Orochimaru said with a smirk. Kabuto gulped, blushing lightly and Orochimaru licked his cheek. “Oro.. Orochimaru..” Kabuto plead “Please.. Stop..” He shivered in pleasure as Orochimaru started playing with his nipples teasingly. “Kabuto, do you really want me to stop? I don’t think you do…” Orochimaru said teasingly rubbing Kabuto’s already erect cock. Kabuto blushed a bright pink.
He kissed Kabuto, and Kabuto just opened his mouth without needing to be asked. “Kabuto, your so hard.” Orochimaru said into the kiss while lightly stroking Kabuto’s cock with his middle and index finger. Kabuto blushed even harder and sucked on Orochimaru’s tongue longingly. He missed the sweet taste of that snake-like tongue. Orochimaru retreated his tongue but kept kissing Kabuto’s soft lips. To Kabuto’s surprise, while still kissing, Orochimaru opened his mouth, asking for Kabuto to put his tongue in his mouth.
Kabuto was surprised. But he complied by sticking his tongue in Orochimaru’s mouth. Its… So warm… it feels so good… Kabuto thought, licking around Orochimaru’s mouth trying to taste it all. He loved the taste of Orochimaru’s mouth. For awhile Orochimaru just let his tongue sit there, allowing Kabuto to taste around, that was, until Kabuto started licking at his tongue longingly wanting it to move. Orochimaru smirked and complied, slowly rubbing his tongue onto Kabuto’s. Kabuto moaned and pushed harder into the kiss, trying to taste as much of Orochimaru’s mouth as he could. Orochimaru broke the kiss and had to hold Kabuto back as he tried to kiss him again. “Please Orochimaru, I want more.” Kabuto said, he was covered as sweat and wanted more than anything to just be able to taste Orochimaru again.