TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Ten Lonely Nights by NayanRoo

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Done for the livejournal community 10_snuggles. I really encourage everyone to do these--it's a great way to keep writing skills in practice and it's fun! >3

OroSasu this time! Disclaimer: Naruto is property of Kishimoto Masashi, Shueisha, and Studio Pierrot in Japan, and translated by VIZ Media and ShoPro Entertainment into English. No copyright infringement intended, these characters are not used to generate money, nor are they used with permission.
Sound is not a warm place, by any means. When he crossed the border, the drop in temperature was almost immediate and in his torn and dirty clothing Sasuke had shivered violently. Even now, a year and a half into it, he’s still not used to the bitter cold. The earth their lairs are buried in do nothing to produce warmth, and the heat from the fires is limited to a small semicircle nearby. Any body heat he produces during training is wicked away into the all-pervasive chill.

Winter, Sasuke found, was the worst. The first one shortly after his arrival had given him the worst cabin fever, and this one wasn’t shaping up to be much better. Shivering in his bed, he wondered why he had ever left Konoha—he knew, of course, but times like these made it difficult for Sasuke to have the will to continue.

He blamed his brother for the cold. Surely, somehow, Itachi had called down a weather-affecting jutsu and put a slice of his iceberg of a heart into it, making it three times as cold as was legal.

A knock at his door startled him out of his self-hatred. “Come in.”

Orochimaru was there, dressed just as he always was in Sound when no one was expected. Unlike Sasuke, bundled in layers of sleeping clothes, the Snake-nin looked perfectly content in just his loose yukata. But, Sasuke saw, he had blankets.

Orochimaru must have caught him eyeing them greedily, and chuckled. His walk was almost a glide, feet making no noise on the floor. Setting the pile at the foot, he took them and added them to Sasuke’s bed one by one, tucking them in neatly. Four blankets later, Sasuke was already feeling warmer, but was still shivering.

A white hand brushed over his cheek. “Still cold, Sasuke-kun?”

“A little,” he replied, curling up on his side. He expected Orochimau to build the fire up a bit, or something, but when he felt the blankets being pulled back and the mattress shift he looked over his shoulder.

Arms curled around his waist, pulling him against a warm body. Glad for the additional warmth, Sasuke snuggled close, twisting onto his belly and getting his face as close to Orochimaru’s neck as possible. The sannin pulled the blankets around them, then lay his arm back around Sasuke’s shoulders.

“Sleep well, Sasuke-kun,” was the last thing the Uchiha heard before drifting off to sleep.