TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Scrutiny by NayanRoo

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: OMG. What posessed me to write this I don't know.

Usual disclaimers apply.
He hated being scrutinized, but there wasn’t any way out of it this time.

“So what are you going to do?” the sannin asked with a smirk on his face. “Are you going to keep running?”

No. He couldn’t run from this fucking freak anymore.

“Then come with me.”

He had no choice.

He was kept blindfolded as the sannin and his little lapdog of an Uchiha fucktoy carried him farther and farther away from his prone partner and into the depths of some unknown land. Hidan tried to keep track of the movements, get a vague idea of what direction they were going in, but it was useless. His sense of direction was exceptionally terrible, which was why he was always with Kakuzu. At least the scrooge-y bastard knew north from south.

At last their pace slowed, and he felt his feet touch solid ground at last. He was kept blindfolded as he felt the heat of the sun cut off from his face—they were underground, and the tunnel sloped downward. On and on they went into the very heart of the earth. It was chilly and there were so many turns that Hidan began to get motion sickness from being shunted around them. “Fuckers, let me see,” he grumbled.

Abruptly they stopped and the blindfold was removed. He blinked his eyes open, meeting smirking golden ones.

“Welcome to your new home, Hidan-kun.”

0o0o0o0o0o0o0

He hates that nickname. But he has to endure it, just like he has to endure the ridiculous outfits and the endless rounds of parties and entertainment in the ridiculous outfits. Orochimaru seems to like his chest, so naturally all his clothing is open in the front. The Uchiha’s shoulders and back—the cursed seal, especially—are on view in his kimono. The boy has lovely pale skin, and Orochimaru spends most of his time touching and caressing it, running white fingers over it while Sasuke lays in his lap with his head pillowed on his arms, enjoying the attention.

Hidan has to feel sorry for the kid. This is the only recognition that he’s ever had where someone doesn’t compare him to his goddamn fucking psycho brother every five minutes. Sasuke doesn’t strike him as all there, either—there’s something in the kid’s eye that screams “what the fuck, man, run away now before I catch you and break your goddamn neck.” How it can do that when those eyes are so often lazy and indifferent is beyond Hidan entirely.

But the worst shit that Hidan has to endure come in the form of their little ‘playtime’ sessions. It’s here that the Akatsuki member is stripped of his pride and every last shred of dignity, and after the ministrations of both Uchiha and Orochimaru is left, a quivering lustful mess, and forced to watch while they finish up with each other. He knows that the sight of Orochimaru’s cock in Sasuke’s mouth will never, ever leave him.

It happens so slowly that Hidan barely notices it until it’s already too late. He slowly stops caring. Somewhere in the eighth month of waking up covered in semen and saliva, after group baths that turn into more sex, after the late parties and the functions in Otogakure and the sitting in on audiences and the constant, incessant, ever-present taunting and teasing and hinting, Hidan starts to give up. His will is breaking, and there is little he can do to stop it.

He has lost himself.