TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 3] LikedPrinter


Summary:

"My name is Haruno Ayame.



Since I'm a girl, and my mom was named after a flower, my parents decided to name me Ayame, which is the Iris flower. My mom's name is Haruno Sakura, and my dad's name is Rock Lee. No, I'm not born out of wedlock. My mom simply didn't think that Rock Sakura sounded nice, nor Rock Ayame. Thus, she kept her maiden name, and I've taken her last name.



I hate my mom."



Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or any of it's characters, places, powers, etc. I DO, however, own Ayame and all those in her generation.
Rating: 15
Category: General Fiction, OC-centric
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 4 Completed: No
Words: 10384 Read: 4425
Published: 02/12/06 Updated: 31/08/07



1. Chapter 1: Haruno Ayame by Yumi [Reviews - 0] (523 words)
Hello everyone!! Well, the Plot Bunnies still aren't cooperating with me, and thus I have ANOTHER fic that's taking shape. . . I had to post, sorry!! I have 15 handwritten pages of "Ghost Writer" I've been working on at school on a yellow legal-pad that's ready to be typed up and posted!! I'll do that soon. . . And I need to write up the rest of "Labrynth's King". . . -__-;; I'll be doing a lot of writing and posting over the winter break. . . Anyway, here's my newest baby.

Oh! I own Ayame, Ryo, and Hichi. . . there wil be several others added to the list as well, but those are the three mentioned here. Don't steal them! T__T Also, there's indications of SasuNaru and Mpreg. . . It's not the main focus, but it does have an impact on Ryo slightly. . . -__-;;;

2. Chapter 2: Uchiha-Uzumaki Ryo by Yumi [Reviews - 1] Liked (2611 words)
Disclaimer is in the summary.

A/N: THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO REVIEWED MY FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!! omfg, I was soooooooo happy!! I'm lucky to get 8 reviews TOTAL and not just for the first chapter!!! I danced around my room and became psyco for the day. . . ask my little sis. . . she'll tell you how happy I was ^^;;;

ANYWAY! This chapter's longer than the last one and it starts at the end of the Second Generation's Academy days. . .Hope you like it! ^___^ Ryo's so sweet at the end. . .

Okay, I own Ayame, Hichi, Ryo, the Nara kid (who I have yet to name), and Kaki. . . steal not, or face thy wrath!!. . . ugh, "The Scarlet Letter" is gettin' to me -____-;;;

Enjoy! AND PLEASE REVIEW!!! ^____^
3. Chapter 3: Hyuuga Hichi by Yumi [Reviews - 0] (3625 words)
Disclaimer in the summary. . . that is all. . .

A/N: Here's your salad! I think you all should remember that I posted this a while back. . . 12 of you reviewed for the first chapter within a day of my posting it, so a lot of you should like this!!

Enjoy! Please rate and review!!
3. Chapter 3 by Yumi [Reviews - 2] Liked (3625 words)
Disclaimer in the summary. . . that is all. . .

A/N: Here's your salad! I think you all should remember that I posted this a while back. . . 12 of you reviewed for the first chapter within a day of my posting it, so a lot of you should like this!!

Enjoy! Please rate and review!!