TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Wakizashi by NayanRoo

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Usual disclaimers apply. A request from an ItaNeji fan who complained that there isn't enough smut for this pairing.
They said sex could become addicting, and damn it, they were right.

He could feel the softness of the linen on his belly and rubbed frantically against it, trying to relieve some of the pressure. It wasn’t the same as his hand or mouth, but it felt better than nothing at all. And the linens on the bed were so so soft, it felt like a dream against his neglected cock. But this was what he paid in order to rise higher.

Twisting his head, hair mussed, Neji glared foggily at the man behind him. “Stop wasting time.”

“I’ll do this as I please,” was the chilly reply. “I could leave and let you find a way yourself.”

“Nnngh—no, fine—just—“ His words lost coherence as the other’s fingers scissored back and forth inside of him, devolving into a babble of pleas and wanton begging. Smirking, Itachi curled the two fingers and was rewarded with a strangled moan and the Hyuuga writhing, pushing back against his hand. He stroked that spot again, adding another finger, and leaned back as Neji thrashed beneath him. His smirk widened when he pulled out the three fingers and the genius moaned, all but pushing himself onto Itachi’s cock.

“Don’t tell me what to do, Hyuuga. You forget your part of our bargain.”

“Damn—you—“ Neji groped for the bottle of lube that Itachi had tossed carelessly on the bed. His hand closed around it and, growling, he shoved it back at the missing-nin, who took it with that same self-serving smirk he always wore in these encounters. He gained everything from having a partnership with the Hyuuga boy, and the boy only thought he benefited.

Flicking the bottle open, he poured a liberal amount onto his palm and spread it over his erection, sighing with pleasure as the stroking released some of the tension that was spread through his body. Neji shifted, one white eye glaring back at him again. The boy was totally unafraid of the Mangekyou—something that never failed to intrigue the Uchiha prodigy in the least, since every other shinobi he’d met had been in complete terror of it. Stroking his lover’s back and buttocks with the tips of his nails, Itachi leaned forward, cupping Neji’s ass and spreading the cheeks, positioning the head of his penis right at the little ring of puckered skin.

“Chances are very good that I’m already damned, Neji-san, and you’re wasting your breath.”

At that he pushed forward, easing into Neji’s passage with as much care and gentleness as he felt compelled to muster. Itachi liked to tease, to torment; to see others screaming in pain or pleasure, or twisting under him—that was bliss. Confirmation that he was still man and not monster, not like the real Snake who took indiscriminately and never gave a second thought to it. But this one, this boy with the lunar eyes that could glitter with genius or with madness, this one was so blessedly tight that it made his superior eyes cross every time he took the boy.

Barely giving Neji time to adjust, Itachi began to move and set a quick pace that burned them both from the inside out. In truth, the missing-nin didn’t care who it was that shared his bed, as long as they were clean and willing to face death. None but this stripling Hyuuga had made him return; it was something about the way his toes curled, pulling on the sheets, or his hands grasped the mattress like a rope thrown to a drowning man. And then the boy had struck a deal with him, and Itachi had an excuse to return.

Leaning his weight on one arm, Itachi snuck his hand under his lover’s chest and found a nipple to play with, a smirk curling across his lips when he heard a gasp and felt Neji’s hips buck up against his. Half-remembered violations and whispered promises echoed through his head, memories of a time both far away and close at hand, and Itachi moved away from his teasing and thrust harder and deeper, pushing those memories out of himself through his cock and into the teen under him. Shinobi didn’t need emotions like regret and remorse, only hatred for their enemies and the will to murder.

Neji’s hips pushed against his again, harder, and the Uchiha brushed that spot again—this time Neji turned his face into the pillow and moaned aloud. Itachi felt the jounin tightening around him and pulled them into a sitting position, reaching for Neji’s cock and pumping it in time with the thrusts that now pushed a different spot. This one made those white eyes pop even wider, and hands calloused with training reach around and cling around Itachi’s neck and back. Itachi rested his head in the curve of Neji’s shoulder, whispering in his ear as others had done to him. “Don’t hide it, Hyuuga-san. No one will hear, and if they do, I can make them forget. Let me hear the proof.”

“You—and yo-ahh!” Nails dug into Itachi’s back. “Ahh…And your—proof!”

“You like it,” he whispered into the perfect pearly shell of Neji’s ear. “You wouldn’t have made the contract with more lust in your eye than ambition if you didn’t.”

Neji’s moans drowned him out, Itachi was sure. It didn’t matter—his control was wavering, going instead to the nails clawing up his shoulders and neck, the slender powerful hips pushing back against him, and between his partner’s calls for more-harder-faster-deeper-ohgodItachi-ohfuckNeji—

Neji’s throaty cry vibrated down into Itachi’s fingers and the sudden tightness around him brought Itachi to completion with a few more jerky thrusts. Neji collapsed back into an uncaring chest and sighed, basking in afterglow, as unfeeling arms pulled him into an embrace. Their hair flowed from one shoulder to the next, and it would take them actually moving for it all to get straightened out again. The criminal closed his eyes and pulled out, watching as Neji sighed almost sadly and patted Itachi’s hand on his thigh.

“Somethin’ I wanna show you,” Neji said sleepily, dark lashes fluttering open. The inactive Byakugan eye glittered a moment. Itachi closed his eyes as Neji crawled away over the bed to reach for something. Going over what he’d planned for that night, the Uchiha settled down into the covers, allowing himself a brief moment of respite. Suddenly something warm splashed across his face, and Itachi’s eyes opened blood-red, looking for Neji. If the little shit thought it’d be cool to piss on him, Itachi wasn’t into that fetish—

His eyes met the activated Byakugan, and in a flash of inspiration, it all came together. The Mangekyou spun into action, but it was too little, too late—the blade was a chakra blade, and had disrupted the chakra flow around his heart as well as slicing neatly through the left ventricle. What he had felt across his face was his own blood spurting out.

Neji laid the ANBU-issue wakizashi on the bed and knelt next to his lover. “I’m sorry, Itachi-san,” the Hyuuga said humbly. “I—had orders—“

“You are a shinobi,” Itachi said coldly. A bright bubble of red blood burst at the corner of his lips. “Shinobi are born to follow orders. We cannot show emotion. And…Neji?”

“Yes, Itachi-san?”

“Good work.”