TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Alabaster by NayanRoo

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Usual disclaimer applies. Requested by the Neji-mun at Island RP on Livejournal.
Wrong. This was wrong. But when had anything ever been right?

He couldn’t fight back against the chains. His body was made to take the full force of this—no, not pleasure, that he couldn’t say. It would mean he enjoyed being prisoner in the House of the Dead.

But it was pleasure, wasn’t it?

He couldn’t even speak, could only watch the iridescent shine of the black hair as it shook and danced over the other’s shoulders. He could imagine its texture under the sensitive pads of his fingers and how it would feel over his hips had this been done horizontally and not vertically; he’d felt it enough already, he could imagine the shape and length of the other’s cock as it was pushed not at all gently into his passage. It was so many layers of wrong that he had begun to watch for the approach of the black-haired man.

Sensing his prisoner’s attention was wandering elsewhere, the sannin dug his nails into the other’s hips, the tip of his tongue massaging over the frenulum and dragging a reluctant moan from the younger man’s mouth upon sitting back, away from his desperately straining erection. “Come on, Hyuuga,” Orochimaru taunted. “Where’s your vaunted self-control? Push me away if you’ve a mind to do it! You’re supposed to be a genius…unless you’ve lost that in you, too, just like you’ll have lost everything if I let you go.”

He would be dismissed from ANBU.

“No one will accept you in Konoha. You’re spoiled goods now; no woman will marry a man who’s had the Snake sannin’s mouth on his cock, Hyuuga. Or the Snake sannin’s cock up his ass. I’ve taken away everything.”

He would be hunted by his family.

And Orochimaru loved it all. He loved pretty things, that was why he kept the Uchiha like a porcelain doll and wrapped him in expensive fabrics that would only be taken off minutes or hours later anyway. Neji had seen him watching, a strange glint of madness and disconnected lust in his Sharingan eye that the Hyuuga was willing to bet Itachi, in all his divine insanity, never had.

Like a common whore, all Neji could do was look down at the golden eyes of his captor and beg for completion. The low laugh of the Snake vibrated down his shaft, and the Hyuuga’s lust-filled cries echoed past the cell, past the already-trained doll outside, and down the long corridors of stone.

Orochimaru added a new doll to his collection that day.