TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fear protects the mind~ by nekonaru

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is my first Kanku storie and also my first horroedark story so...uh enjoy? I don't own any Naruto charater's but my main OC Saiyuki Kanashimi is mine! THANK YOU! R&R please?!!?!
I waved goodbye as Gaara left, seconds before I had received my last kiss that I would get in the next few hours...or so I thought. As I walked home I suddenly felt a presence near me and when I turned around I saw none other than...Kankurou, Gaara's brother. I had always thought him creepy and didn't much care for him since Gaara didn't but that day I don't know I decided to invite him in for a cup of coffee since I had nothing better to do anyways. Usually I would have went with Gaara, but he was a more protective of me now that we were engaged so he said it was best that I stay here with Temari and Kankurou in the village where everyone knew me.

We sat down at the table and I poured him a cup of coffee, he looked at me and thanked me then took a sip. I did the same but suddenly felt a hand on my cheek. I put down my cup slightly and stared at Kakurou over the rim of the ceramic cup. I placed it down and felt really akwards when he didn't remove his hand.

"Uh...Kankurou?"

He quickly took his hand away and then moved his chair closer.

"There's something I need to tell you Saiyuki..."

I felt REALLY EXTREMELY akward now and I tried to scoot my chair away some more but I was right at the wall. I was about to stand up when he placed a hand on my knee and blurted out.

"I love you!...I don't want you to marry my brother. I know that me and you were meant to be together!"

I suddenly swiped his hand off and got mad. I stood up and said while pointing to the door.

"I think you should leave now!"

He looked sad but at the same time I caught a glimer of hate in his eyes, not for me but for Gaara, He slowly started walking to the door and when I thought he was out I went to put the dishes away. Just as I was grabbing the plates I didn't even notice the chakra, probably cause t was concealed. I was forced towards the counter with my hand behind my back and a kunai to my neck.

"I'm not leaving until you see the truth, we belong together, me and you!"

I was about to tell him to calm down but he cut me off and kept talking.

"Sometimes all I have to do is thinkabout you at night and I get...excited. I want that to be real! say you'll do it Saiyuki, please. I need you to please me, your the only woman I have ever felt this way about and...I can't control my self around you anymore."

I managed out a soft 'no'. But it only made him worse, I felt his erection slowly rising on the back of my thigh, and felt him grab my pony tail and pull it aside. He was close to my neck and I had thoughts running through my head, there was nothing I could do in this position. He darted his toungue out and licked my neck.

"Mmmm I want to taste more of you."

If I could only get free I could run for the swords hanging on the wall. He suddenly shifted to position himslef better and I saw my chance....unfortunately, the swords weren't on the wall I remembered I had moved them upstairs. I looked back to see Kankurou slowly recovering from his spot against the counter, he replaced his Kunai back in it's pouch and looked at me. I was frozen there until he darted forwards towards me. I came to my senses and ran past the hallway and up the stairs. When I was almost at the top, he grabbed hold of my ankle and tried to keep me still. I kicked with all my might, but he held my ankle firm. I tried to crawl but it was no use. HE moved up on top of me and put a hand on my back to keep me facing the ground. I tried to squirm again but he was too strong for me, which was weird because I had never had a problem with any other men before.

"Kankurou please...s-stop this!"

He had started putting a hand up my shirt when I had said that, he stayed silent and kept mvoing up my shirt. I tried to yell for help but knew no one would here me. He suddenly got up and tossed me over his shoulder while walking down the hall towards the room Gaara always stared out the window at night. He walked in and said.

"hmmmm cozy place you've got here, it'll have to do for our love making."

"KANKUROU NO!!"

He tossed me onto the futon on the ground and I immidiatly tried to squirm away, once again he held me firm. He grabbed some peices of material from his pocket and started to tie my hands and feet together. t was then at that moment that I realized he had this all planned out from the moment he knew Gaara was leaving for a day.

"You bastard...Gaara will find out about this you know!"

"Oh will he now?"

He said with a smirk on his face, I had started to get tears in my eyes at the thought of Kankurou penetrating me when I was engaged to his brother.

"Well he won't if I kidnap you!"

I suddenly received a shockwave of fear...I started to cry as he bent down over me and started to kiss me roughly. There was nothing I couled do anymore but wait for Gaara to come save me which I knew he would because we were connected through our symbols, I felt a glimmer of hope in my heart but it was quickly dimished as Kankurou bit into my neck and put his hand under the front of my shirt slowly inching his way up. I let out a painfilled cry. He finally reached my breast and squeezed them hard. I let out another painfull cry and felt blood running down my neck. Tears were obcsuring my eyes and I went into a state of shock, I felt my body start to convulse, but it didn't seem to matter to Kankurou. In my mind all I could do was picture swords suddenly stabbing him all over his body and his blood soaking over me as he died. My body stopped convulsing and I felt a knew pain, one I hadn't realized happened because my body was in a state of shock. He had ripped my pants and underwear down and had started to rub my soft spot. I cried and felt rage run through me. I suddenly didn't want to be here I wanted all the pain to go away and be in Gaara's arms...I slammed my arms down now that he had let go of them to play with my core and my breast's. I hit him in the back of the head and he fell down letting go of me. I quickly started to get up when he did the same and slammed me up against the nearest wall, I felt pain course through my head and felt blood run down my back.

"NO! you will stay here with ME! you will let me have my way with you!!! DAMMIT YOU WENCH!"

He rubbed the back of his head then quickly pressed his body to mine. He ripped the rest of my clothing off and I kneed him in th groin, he fell to the ground and I gave a tiny smirk falling to the ground and trying to kick his hands off of my ankles.

"DAMN YOU BITCH!! I didn't want to have to do this to you my lvoe but youve left me with no choice."

He hauled me up and brought me to the bathroom, where he inadvertently dropped me in the tub. I knocked my head against the tap and felt more pain, my eyes blurred and the next thing I knew he was covering my mouth with something that made me nausious. My eyes blured again and I felt my body go numb, when I opened my eyes I saw him bringing me back to the room and rmoving his pants, he spread my legs and quickly dug deep into me. I cried, because I felt truly used and unable to anything. He had numbed my body making me paralized for the moment. I felt rage and hatred run through me. There was nothing I could do so I closed my eyes, and tried to forget about it. Suddenly I heard a loud noise and when I opened my eyes I saw a familiar ack to me, but I also felt an amazing amount of power and Chakra. I knew it was Gaara, he had probably felt the distress call and come to rescure me, iwas greatfull but I was still traumatized from the experience. Gaara moved towards Kankurou who had his pants down and was cowering in fear.

" HOW DARE YOU!! I'LL KILL YOU! YOU DARE TOUCH MY FIANCEE!!"

He suddenly opened his gourd, and let the sand pour out and cover Kankurou's half naked body.

"SAY GOODBYE YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!"

The last thing I heard Kankurou say before he was killed by Gaara's sand was.

"Your wench was a good companion for the time being, you shoudl have seen her when I fucked her! I know she enjo-"

With that his life was covered with sand and I only vaguely saw the horror and fear plastered on his smug face! Gaara closed his hand and placed a barrier of sand to protect us from his blood! He turned around and rushed to me, holding me even though I couldn't move, I tried to smile but I couldn't and I just passed out.

I awoke several hours later in oour room lying next to Gaara, who was watching me intently.

"Are you okay Saiyuki?!"

I nodded, I didn;t remember a single thing of what happened...and apparently Gaara knew this because he didn't ask question's it was my fear that protected my memory that day. my fear had made a barrier around my memore abnk protecting my life from the harm...